j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So basically 10 min of new content?
Oh come on. It's at least 2 to 3 hours, even if you are a fast reader. More if you really play all brances and even more if you really take it slow. Sure, if you skip through every dialog time may go down.
Nice pic. :p

I wonder if there's going to be any Eve signature for this game after this update. I'd like one.
Thanks, certainly one of the favourite moments for me. :X
will it unlock everything from before the update ?
No, but you won't need any old content, so it won't matter.

Reactions: lo0u

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I'm not getting the option to "simply avoid any cheat event". How does that happen?
What do you mean? You don't even need to do any of those events, your stats are maxed out. Maybe you're confused.

Cheat events are only the ones that involve your stats. Any other event that involves progression doesn't really have a cheating option as far as I can remember. Like fishing, or fixing Grace's bike with Eve, etc. Those don't have a cheating option.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
That's what I'm saying; it shows up because you are already cheating. (Cheat) doesn't mean it's a cheat button, it means it's part of the Cheat Mode.

I agree that it's not labelled properly, those big and shiny parentheses would screw over the unawares trying to rush through the game.
so how do I get them to go away without doing a rap battle?

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I honestly don't understand the complaints about content. There is enough here in this update, especially considering it wasn't just about content, but a lot of fixes and little details added.

I just hope other characters get as much attention as Eve and Roxxy got, because they're stories are much better than let's say Mia's, for instance. And I hope that after that, the game doesn't simply end and we actually get the dating sim aspects with the girls you chose and that carries on with finishing the MC's story line.

I think that more scenes with each girl after you complete their arcs is really necessary. And the reason I say this, is because I can see this happening in maybe 2 years from now, so I hope DarkCookie doesn't get bored with this game eventually, because it has potential to be one of the best dating sims ever, if finished right.

It's really hard to find games like this with good art, writing, mc personality, variety and story. This game is a gem honestly, I don't get why some people can't see it.

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
People Miss Dewitt miss this bug since when she sends you to look for eve to the park she does not find herself in her room, if you do the first eve route.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
It's a bit amusing now how the 'girl next door' character Mia is far less interesting a choice now than the blonde valley girl and goth girl.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
so how do I get them to go away without doing a rap battle?
If you've already reset your stats, you have no choice but to rap battle to raise your Charisma. Or, if you haven't done a lot, you can start over with Cheats Enabled again and just completely ignore those guys.

Far as I can recall, the rap battles aren't so bad. The rhyming is a pretty big clue.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I honestly don't understand the complaints about content. There is enough here in this update, especially considering it wasn't just about content, but a lot of fixes and little details added.

I just hope other characters get as much attention as Eve and Roxxy got, because they're stories are much better than let's say Mia's, for instance. And I hope that after that, the game doesn't simply end and we actually get the dating sim aspects with the girls you chose and that carries on with finishing the MC's story line.

I think that more scenes with each girl after you complete their arcs is really necessary. And the reason I say this, is because I can see this happening in maybe 2 years from now, so I hope DarkCookie doesn't get bored with this game eventually, because it has potential to be one of the best dating sims ever, if finished right.

It's really hard to find games like this with good art, writing, mc personality, variety and story. This game is a gem honestly, I don't get why some people can't see it.

MrOmil

Apr 23, 2017
One day I hope to get the Femdom content with Principle Smith I would really enjoy. So far we still don't have much of anything except her drawer and her spanking one student.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
It's a bit amusing now how the 'girl next door' character Mia is far less interesting a choice now than the blonde valley girl and goth girl.
Yeah, Mia only got a half update back then and it really shows by now. On the upside that means, that she'll get a rework in the future, so there's hope for more.
How broken is this release, is it playable at this point or is waiting for hotfix necessary?
That depends. If you only want to play Eve's content you can do so without issues. If you want to replay the whole game it's probably better to wait. Right now it seems like Erik's story is locked and there are some other issues (avoid the mall bathroom and cpt. sploosh for example).

nathados9

Jul 20, 2017
That depends. If you only want to play Eve's content you can do so without issues. If you want to replay the whole game it's probably better to wait. Right now it seems like Erik's story is locked and there are some other issues (avoid the mall bathroom and cpt. sploosh for example).
Thanks for quick reply. I guess I'll wait few more days.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Is there a way to change Eve in to the party outfit cuz she looks hot af in that one
Sadly not and i doubt it'll be possible even via mods. It's a downside of art that's drawn by hand. You can't really easily replace it and have redraw every pose, like Eve sitting in class, sitting at the fountain, holding stuff in her hands, etc.

So at what point i can fuck grace and odette?i dont even fuck eve yet..??and eve seem like she take mc for herself..
After you are done with Eve's story, no matter which route you chose. Just continue to play and visit in the morning and evening (during weekends I think?).

Reactions: Super Galactus

Stardust435

May 21, 2018
Eve disappeared????....she is not in class or outside class only in park at night but my phone says to check on her in school?

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes