PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Mostly a joke, but yes tell me about it. I gave trying to properly play it, and just fish around for saves and mods.
For GGGB I take full advantage of the "skip old text" feature. I actually only have a couple save files because you can whip through the old content so fast.

geraldo1978

May 22, 2018
Seriously, how long will it take to restart the game? I'm beginning to be fed up with it. I give up seriously. to repeat again and again the same things all the time it's anything. I adored this game but having to start again I ended up with the hair. it's a shame.

Reactions: Mrs Delington

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Final thoughts:
-Overall was a pretty good update, I'd say.
-Wish the trap dick was smaller.
-Much as I may like traps, I wasn't into the 69 scene. I'd tongue that butthole all day, but I ain't sucking no dick.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
So, I got all of Eve's scenes in the cookie jar except for the first one, anyone knows what it is and how to get it?
I can't tell you specifically how to unlock it, but I can say that it has something to do with inviting her to drink with Erik in his basement. Try exploring that questline.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
its dont let you cheat its undo what cheat mode done to charisma stat and make it 0 so you can do rap battle
You may not be understanding me, and if you aren't that's fine, here goes

1571419791516.png

The button is labeled as a cheat button, it should either be not labeled as such, or actually allow cheats. It should mean that clicking on the button then clicking skip should actually skip the minigame. If you don't understand that, you are part of the problem. If it is in fact a cheat button and I'm just doing something wrong, let me know how to do the right thing. If it is in fact mislabeled, it needs fixed.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Seriously, how long will it take to restart the game? I'm beginning to be fed up with it. I give up seriously. to repeat again and again the same things all the time it's anything. I adored this game but having to start again I ended up with the hair. it's a shame.
I played for over 3 hours to go through the Eve storyline last night and it's *maybe* an extra 15 minutes of overlapping content. *Maybe* It's probably closer to 5 minutes.

pabors

Aug 17, 2017
Go to sleep to reset til the next day, and during the day go to the map and hit the circle arrow to go forward?
that doesn't help, it's to fix a gamebreaking glitch at night time, im trying to make it day time so i can leave an area but there's no arrow

pabors

Aug 17, 2017
I don't see a single reason to use save edit for this game. None, you can use the built in cheat for money and stats and it's so easy to skip time and days. Don't do it, you might mess up your game.
well i am asking for a good reason

i am trapped in the gym at night time. it wont let me leave the yoga area because when i try to it says "you cant go to the gym at night". the quest takes place at night too so its literally unavoidable. if i can change the time to day i can leave

bigz007

May 29, 2017
I like the game, but I didn't played any new updates since roxxy update. I was waiting for the game to get more content.
I was so hyped for this update.
After I finished the first day mornign intro, I went for browsing for new locations, and when I opened toilet in the shopping mall, I got rolleback alert, and for some reason I can't do a rolleback.

Since I didn't saved it, I instantly lost interest for the game.

Let's see in another 3-4 updates if they can make this game playable... I'll be back in 2 years, maybe...

Reactions: yanderepls

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
That's probably intentional since the new cheat mode maxes out all stats. What may indeed be a bug is that it resets your stats from 10/10 to 0/10 once you try to rap. In that case you either have reload or complete the game quickly. It's not that much work anyway.
Well, that I understand. The problem is that the whole point of cheating is that when you click a button that says cheat, you should be able to ya know... actually cheat. And when the button is for a mini-game, you should as a cheat be able to skip it. And if you can't I think it should not even be an option.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
You may not be understanding me, and if you aren't that's fine, here goes

View attachment 433431

The button is labeled as a cheat button, it should either be not labeled as such, or actually allow cheats. It should mean that clicking on the button then clicking skip should actually skip the minigame. If you don't understand that, you are part of the problem. If it is in fact a cheat button and I'm just doing something wrong, let me know how to do the right thing. If it is in fact mislabeled, it needs fixed.
Considering the context, the word "cheat" there means it's showing up as part of the game's Cheat Mode if you enabled it at start. However, I see how it can be confusing.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
well i am asking for a good reason

i am trapped in the gym at night time. it wont let me leave the yoga area because when i try to it says "you cant go to the gym at night". the quest takes place at night too so its literally unavoidable. if i can change the time to day i can leave
Well in that case I don't know how to help you, I tried getting stuck there but I just couldn't. Was it after a dialog that sped time afterwards? I think it's better to reload a previous save, there are some bugs people are reporting, so there will be a fix soon.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes