j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well, that I understand. The problem is that the whole point of cheating is that when you click a button that says cheat, you should be able to ya know... actually cheat. And when the button is for a mini-game, you should as a cheat be able to skip it. And if you can't I think it should not even be an option.
Yeah, that's true. They should either remove the "(Cheat)" or let players play the game without lowering those stats.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Considering the context, the word "cheat" there means it's showing up as part of the game's Cheat Mode if you enabled it at start. However, I see how it can be confusing.
All I'm saying is if you can't actually cheat, it shouldn't show up at all. If you can, I'd like to know how.

geraldo1978

May 22, 2018
I played for over 3 hours to go through the Eve storyline last night and it's *maybe* an extra 15 minutes of overlapping content. *Maybe* It's probably closer to 5 minutes.
so that's what I say, everything remake for little. I find this system back and forth unnecessary and tiresome.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Well, that I understand. The problem is that the whole point of cheating is that when you click a button that says cheat, you should be able to ya know... actually cheat. And when the button is for a mini-game, you should as a cheat be able to skip it. And if you can't I think it should not even be an option.
I understand that. I noticed it at the park for instance. Basically what the cheat option did was simply avoid any event where you need to cheat for it. So you don't even need to do them anymore, or you can but that lowers your stats, which I don't understand why.

A better option to me would be to not max the stats from start and just allow the player to cheat his way through mini games. That way it will increase gameplay and the players will have more control over stats and events.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
All I'm saying is if you can't actually cheat, it shouldn't show up at all. If you can, I'd like to know how.
That's what I'm saying; it shows up because you are already cheating. (Cheat) doesn't mean it's a cheat button, it means it's part of the Cheat Mode.

I agree that it's not labelled properly, those big and shiny parentheses would screw over the unawares trying to rush through the game.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I understand that. I noticed it at the park for instance. Basically what the cheat option did was simply avoid any event where you need to cheat for it. So you don't even need to do them anymore, or you can but that lowers your stats, which I don't understand why.
I'm not getting the option to "simply avoid any cheat event". How does that happen?

Evilmaniac

Jun 5, 2017
Is the uncensored Patch working? I never had this issue on Android before but the patch doesn't seem to be working, I followed the instructions, can anyone help with that?

scrubsjd

Jan 30, 2019
Mrs. Johnson quest is now bugged, after you take her place at yoga lesson in the evening you can't exit the yoga room cause the gym is closed at night... anyone got a solution?

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Just play the game, talk to Eve in the park and then proceed at the school cafetaria next day. After you'll only have to follow the hints on your mobile.
Nice pic. :p

I wonder if there's going to be any Eve signature for this game after this update. I'd like one.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes