Stardust435

May 21, 2018
Yeah, that choice for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was a bad one tbh, cuz we could have had way more scenes with her, scenes which are pretty underwhelming imo. The bike scene with Odette and the massage scene with Grace were really good though.

Roxxy's update still the best one.
what you mean by that choice

blarado

Jul 4, 2018
nice story, was very enjoyable. reminds me a bit of roxxy when it comes to enjoyment for me. i like the choice they give you to pick for
. i think it makes the story better, and i definitely didnt expect the addition in this game. wish the update had more scenes though in total, but thats my only complaint about the update.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
The cool thing is now that MC has a split path, he and Cletus and Harold can fuck each other when Dark Cookie goes back and re-does those scenes.

It can be the chickenhawk update. And probably won't get a gay tag either.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
nice story, was very enjoyable. reminds me a bit of roxxy when it comes to enjoyment for me. i like the choice they give you to pick for
. i think it makes the story better, and i definitely didnt expect the addition in this game. wish the update had more scenes though in total, but thats my only complaint about the update.
I agree, Roxxy was my favorite before this update. Because of her story, she became a really likable person and understandable. But Eve had a lot more added to her and became my favorite. Maybe because I already liked her a lot before. I wish there were more scenes with her though.

The funny thing is that I just realized what her branching path was, which was fine, although I preferred the regular one with just the scar added. She could also have been much smaller as well, at least I think she would look even more attractive that way. :p I think even the MC is already incredibly exaggerated as it is, it just looks a bit silly.

I was surprised though, I never thought this kind of thing would be added, but it's a good thing as long as it's optional like it was. It'll add more replay value and to me both paths were very well written and made sense, which is so rare in these games. Overall it just made this game even better to me.

Last edited:

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
is there a safe way to change the time of day using saveedit or the console or something
I don't see a single reason to use save edit for this game. None, you can use the built in cheat for money and stats and it's so easy to skip time and days. Don't do it, you might mess up your game.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
From what I can make out, there is very little in this update thats taking 5 months? Think I'll park this game for a year and maybe re-subscribe to patreon for, as the rate of content has fallen so much. I just get the feeling the games dying and the fact that each game still requires EVERY SINGLE time to re-start (unless you cheat or get a save somewhere else) just clearly states to me that the dev isnt listening to us players and wasting our own time, which in itself is disrespectful to a point as we have supported financially to the game in the first place. Anyway, im sure this will eventually work out but Im not that impressed atm.
I would recommend actually reading the developer notes and posts, because everything you've posted is wrong. They finally made save games compatible going forward as of this release, *BUT* you've never needed a save game to play the new content. Each new release has a focus of certain characters, and progressing that story requires very minimal interaction with previous storylines. All you need to do is follow the clues in your game cell phone.

The content volume is consistent as usual, there's another 3-4 hours of game play on this release, similar to their other 4-5 month releases. If you just want sex scenes, you should probably find another game without hand drawn art because 3D digital art is way faster to produce.

Saying the game is dying is complete fabrication on your part, it's Patreon numbers are the highest they have ever been.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
Cheat mode is not letting me skip the mini-game for rap battles?
cheat mode make all state at max and you need to reset it for eve quest there tab for it when you talk to them
well im not sure you need to do it for eve just played few minute but cheat mode made all stat at max you can see in phone

and rap battle was easy just remmber 4 icon and click them maybe its more for other 2 rap

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Cheat mode is not letting me skip the mini-game for rap battles?
That's probably intentional since the new cheat mode maxes out all stats. What may indeed be a bug is that it resets your stats from 10/10 to 0/10 once you try to rap. In that case you either have reload or complete the game quickly. It's not that much work anyway.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
cheat mode make all state at max and you need to reset it for eve quest there tab for it when you talk to them
well im not sure you need to do it for eve just played few minute but cheat mode made all stat at max you can see in phone

and rap battle was easy just remmber 4 icon and click them maybe its more for other 2 rap
it uh... gives me the option to engage in the rap battle with cheat as a parenthetical and yet doesn't actually let me cheat/skip once I clicked the button.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
it uh... gives me the option to engage in the rap battle with cheat as a parenthetical and yet doesn't actually let me cheat/skip once I clicked the button.
its dont let you cheat its undo what cheat mode done to charisma stat and make it 0 so you can do rap battle

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes