BurnerIc

Jun 14, 2018
Even considering Grace's pregnancy to be 5% chance and 10% with pregnax, I don't seem to be getting any messages about her being pregnant after a week of winning the preg wheel minigame, anyone else manage to get her pregnant?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Lol. It's not that bad. The choice is very much there. Don't like her as the trap then she isn't the trap. End of story.
Oh. Ooooooh.... So that's what the game meant by "Choices lead to branching paths". I was wondering about that, since I thought it meant I would have to choose between one of the girls and managed to complete all the scenes in one playthough. Turns out that the answer to the bisexual question changes Eve's gender. Well played, DC. Well played.

Yggdrasil

Aug 30, 2017
I think i discover a bug. At the yoga class, regardless of if you do it correctly or not once you are done you are stuck there. Because the gym is closed so you can not choose "Go back to the main Gym" but also you can not open the map... Let me know if anyone else came across this problem. I am playing in cheat mode

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I still can't get the console to work, i went into console.rpy and enabled config.console= True and saved it and (Shift+O) still doesn't work?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Oh. Ooooooh.... So that's what the game meant by "Choices lead to branching paths". I was wondering about that, since I thought it meant I would have to choose between one of the girls and managed to complete all the scenes in one playthough. Turns out that the answer to the bisexual question changes Eve's gender. Well played, DC. Well played.
In the past you also had excludeing storyline choices...
for example Eric's mom or the girl from the computer lab at school (or 3-some relationship with Eric AND his mom) and Mia OR her mom

Reactions: James Eveleth

Basilisxs Den

Mar 29, 2019
I'm a little confused, does "Replaced some edited images from earlier v0.14" mean that if you use this patch ( ) the Mother, Sister and Aunt won't have there newest designs?

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
I think i discover a bug. At the yoga class, regardless of if you do it correctly or not once you are done you are stuck there. Because the gym is closed so you can not choose "Go back to the main Gym" but also you can not open the map... Let me know if anyone else came across this problem. I am playing in cheat mode
Same here but in clean mode.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes