j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Just be the way, the official release for everybody is scheduled in 12 hours, so I'd guess they'll have 0.19.1 ready by then. According to the bug tracker some of those bugs mentioned here (mall toilet, sploosh) are already fixed.

So does eve and Grace have a threesome scene whit mc?
Sadly not and due to patreon's TOS I wouldn't wait for it at the moment.

Reactions: cimibibapa2

cvedant95

Natural Born Pervert
Donor
Jun 19, 2018
Was really disappointed with the update.
Grace has only one scene WTF!
Wasn't disappointed with Roxxy update, cause I didn't care.
This time I cared same as for Jenny's update, and got extremely disappointed.
Sad Stuff!
Feels like left mouse button clicking simulator.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Was really disappointed with the update.
Grace has only one scene WTF!
Wasn't disappointed with Roxxy update, cause I didn't care.
This time I cared same as for Jenny's update, and got extremely disappointed.
Sad Stuff!
Feels like left mouse button clicking simulator.
If you are basically disappointed with this game for 1,5 years, it's maybe time to see that it's not the game for you? Sex scenes have never been the focus and if you are primarily looking for those, there are probably better games to play or you'll be disapointed for the next years to come.

tjb

May 9, 2017
I haven't been watching the streams, but does anyone know if hes mentioned if there is going to be a 19.5 with more complete content for eve? hes done it for the last few updates so wondering if he mentioned something on stream. The update feels almost complete, but has a little missing (eve 3 way) . Dianes uodate also felt almost complete, with how it ended seeming like you'd get to be with Dianes friend also, but we did not get to see anything more from her story. So hoping thats not what is happening.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So... I read the changelog and OP... the informations are a bit controversial...
Is it finally possible to carry over saves from previous Versions (as save compatibility is repeatedly mentioned in the changelog) or are we still forced to restart the game on every release (as in the past)?
Had paused playing the game until this feature would finally be included... so I wonder if I can finally play the game again.

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
Who knows how to complete a fishing mission search on Android, and search for playing games with Android to get a girlfriend

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So... I read the changelog and OP... the informations are a bit controversial...
Is it finally possible to carry over saves from previous Versions (as save compatibility is repeatedly mentioned in the changelog) or are we still forced to restart the game on every release (as in the past)?
Had paused playing the game until this feature would finally be included... so I wonder if I can finally play the game again.
It is/should be possible to carry saves from now on. Which means if you play now, you'll be able to use them next time in 0.20. That said, it likely won't really matter later on either, since usually new stories start on day one and you won't need that old content anyway.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes