j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Guessing there is no 'canon' version then since it's sorely based on MCs sexuality. Ah but that makes you wonder why THAT choice isn't the big one.
I guess they really wanted to make sure that those who absolutely can't stand that kind of content won't even notice. Like this you can basically play the game without knowing there's a trap, while only those who are open to the idea in the first place will get the choice. I'd say it's quite elegant.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I haven't reached that point yet... but... but... I was right? I've been joking that Even was the trap for months and I was right? Shit.
Well, Sploosh said this would happen on the day Eve won the poll. The funny thing is that almost nobody believed him. Else DC made always clear that he wouldn't announce the trap beforehand and given that it was meant to be a schoolgirl, Eve was indeed the only real choice in the first place.
Any updates on the patches yet? i'm not gonna download it till the bugs are fixed. Dying to Fu*k eve...
In case you only want to play her new content you are good to go. Else you'll probably have to wait 1 or 2 days.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
I guess they really wanted to make sure that those who absolutely can't stand that kind of content won't even notice. Like this you can basically play the game without knowing there's a trap, while only those who are open to the idea in the first place will get the choice. I'd say it's quite elegant.
Hmm I guess so. I would have just said straight because that's how I view the MC and probably would have been none the wiser. I haven't really gotten to play it yet. How is the update in general, aside from not that many sex scenes?
Like how long is the overall plot, I kinda like me a nice plot before a fap.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
How is the update in general, aside from not that many sex scenes? Like how long is the overall plot, I kinda like me a nice plot before a fap.
I really enjoyed it and I'd say it's on par with Roxxy's, unlike Diane and Jenny which both didn't feel as good. It's maybe a little bit shorter than Roxxy (certainly not by much, though) but really nice and funny writing, a lot of really good content and it's really fluffy to play. I'm glad it actually dropped on a free day so I could play right away.

Edit: That said, it's indeed, and as always, a little light on real sex scenes. While there are actually quite a few lewd images besides those sex scenes (see spoiler below), I'd wish we'd have 1 or 2 scenes more for each of them. But that's a general problem with SS.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
Is there an eve and odette lesbian/threesome scene or how do u get the MC and grace massage/sex scene again. Cause at night shes alone meditating and odettes not there

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
I really enjoyed it and I'd say it's on par with Roxxy's, unlike Diane and Jenny which both didn't feel as good. It's maybe a little bit shorter than Roxxy (certainly not by much, though) but really nice and funny writing, a lot of really good content and it's really fluffy to play. I'm glad it actually dropped on a free day so I could play right away.
Nice. Now I'm lookin forward to sunday when I get to play!

Reactions: j4yj4m

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Seem to be stuck when I need to get the paint from Dianes shed.
No matter what time of day or how many days or other quests I complete she never comes out of that shed again.
Can't enter the shed to get the paint.

Last edited:

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Holy shit. I'm surprised she's the trap. Kinda annoying now that I'd have to keep two saves since I like her both ways. At least now I can be relieved it wasn't Kevin instead. Guy's face is too chiseled.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mastershake

0wn3dbot

Dec 8, 2017
Hey guys.

Fully unlocked "Cookie Jar" (All H-scenes unlocked) for 0.19

Replace "persistent" (Backup it mb) file from Disk:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SummertimeSaga with file from the archive.
Replace "pesistent" (Backup it mb) file from SummertimeSaga-0.19.0-pc\game\saves with file from the archive.

///
P.S. If you want to rename main character, just start a new game, then name it in the begining, then save the game and you can watch H-scenes with your name.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes