j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Some critical errors elsewhere though, so if he's going for a full playthrough he's probably fucked unless he can dev console his way out of it.
Well, going on a full playthrough with the first version is never a good idea and will never be a good idea in such a huge game. It's always been the case that the new content works fine and that there are some hidden locks somewhere to be found by the playerbase.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Well, going on a full playthrough with the first version is never a good idea and will never be a good idea in such a huge game. It's always been the case that the new content works fine and that there are some hidden locks somewhere to be found by the playerbase.
Some of those hidden locks aren't all that hidden (looking at you missing mall toilet) but fair enough.
Guess I'll go and extract the scripts.rpa and then look at it menacingly until it surrenders.

Reactions: Jarul

hellotf

Dec 17, 2016
Interesting thing to note. Apparently if you tell Eve you're straight then you don't get that choice and Eve defaults to female. Anyone can confirm that?
I believe that is true, if you answer maybe to a gender question you get given the option of a bulge or vagina. if you answer negatively to the question it just makes them female

imo the new scenes are pretty good, I've gone through both routes and they are fully thought out. The art is good too. Pretty surprised really

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Some of those hidden locks aren't all that hidden (looking at you missing mall toilet) but fair enough.
Guess I'll go and extract the script.rpa and then look at it menacingly until it surrenders.
Yeah, the toilet is simply a place nobody who knows the game will go, since it doesn't serve a purpose, hence they probably missed it. In the end it all comes down to time. They'd likely find most of those things if they'd test a few days longer, but that's probably just not worth it, given the pressure to release.

Edit:
I believe that is true, if you answer maybe to a gender question you get given the option of a bulge or vagina. if you answer negatively to the question it just makes them female
Given how triggered quite a few people would be by some real surprise dick, it's was probably a good choice. Though I still feel her story is better once you actually make her male. They certainly found a good compromise, but the trap version feels a little more credible to me.

Reactions: GaRbS and hellotf

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Yeah, the toilet is simply a place nobody who knows the game will go, since it doesn't serve a purpose, hence they probably missed it. In the end it all comes down to time. They'd likely find most of those things if they'd test a few days longer, but that's probably just not worth it, given the pressure to release.
The admiral is another really obvious one.
There's probably not much use arguing about release pressure, but considering the time between updates and the reworking of the code and whatnot I'd expect a tiny bit more playtesting for a title with this much financial support.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So which one did you guys choose?
Given that she's probably be cutest trap I've seen so far the choice was obvious. I was quite hyped when Sploosh mentioned that idea the day Eve won the poll and I'm actually really happy that they had the balls to do did it.

@DownTheDrain:
It's a fair argument but as long as it doesn't really affect something crucial, I don't mind it that much. They'll fix those things quickly and then everybody is good to go. Eve's content seems to work well, which is probably what counts for the vast majority.

Reactions: GaRbS and hellotf

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
i just figured out the eve scene i missed, and I'm glad I found it. But I'm missing odette's 2nd scene, any clue?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes