Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Been a few versions since I've played this, but seems starting the cheat mode this time around just starts you with maxed stats. I thought the actual progression of stats was needed for some of the storylines, like Jenny's for example. Which is why the cheat mode had you skip the mini game.

Is the progression of Charisma needed for the Eve content or is starting with 10/10 right off the bat not a big deal?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I thought the actual progression of stats was needed for some of the storylines, like Jenny's for example. Which is why the cheat mode had you skip the mini game.

Is the progression of Charisma needed for the Eve content or is starting with 10/10 right off the bat not a big deal?
No, all of these connections have been removed by now. You neither need Jenny for DEX nor Eve for CHAR.

enrique29

Jun 23, 2017
when i start the game i get this message as an error

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 6, in script
if game.timer.game_day() >= event_wait_till and not erik.known(erik_bullying):
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 6, in <module>
NameError: name 'event_wait_till' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 6, in script
File "C:\Users\maxst\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\maxst\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\maxst\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 6, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SummertimeSaga 0.19.0
Fri Oct 18 15:16:55 2019
```

Alfaq

Jan 4, 2017
when i start the game i get this message as an error

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\maxst\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\maxst\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\maxst\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SummertimeSaga 0.19.0
Fri Oct 18 15:16:55 2019
```
Same for me. It happens on MAC. I never had a problem before with the other versions.

earthdrake

Oct 21, 2017
Just a quick logic correction.
When you are going with Jenny to the mall they meet Grace and Grace acts as if it's the first time meeting the MC, at this point if you started doing the Eve quests you may have already met her so the dialog should be different.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I agree, people either don't realize that the new update begins alongside the starting quests of all other major updates, so you can go directly for it... or some are simply trolling and being toxic. That's why we've had a ton of people crying about not being provided with saves when no saves are needed. All they had to do is play the game and go for Eve directly. But trolls would rather spam this thread with their bullshit.

Also i'd like to make a plea to the community.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think what they mean is not being able to access old content anymore and having to go through the quests again, just because one questline as added

Which is a pain

Reactions: MKDude and Darkaura

VrtraSix

Sep 30, 2018
Anyone have an issue with Eve's story where after you hang out with her at the roof-top, the next day her entire quest resets back to the cafeteria bit with Kevin and Annie? I've tried loading back to an earlier save and redoing the event several times, but it keeps happening.

I even picked the "other option" to see if maybe only one side of the story was bugged, but it was still the same.

Going to try and re-download the game, although I'm not sure that's going to fix anything...

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes