Ghost5

Apr 23, 2019
Got an exception as soon as I entered the toilets in the Mall at the start of the game.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/mall/mall/toilets/toilets.rpy", line 12, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 351, in main
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations/locations.rpy", line 254, in call_screen
Exception: Screen mall_toilets_stall is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 67, in script call
  File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 61, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 65, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 185, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/kitchen/kitchen.rpyc", line 10, in script call
  File "scripts/characters/jenny/button.rpyc", line 87, in script call
  File "scripts/characters/debbie/button.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 185, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 59, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/mall/mall/toilets/toilets.rpyc", line 12, in script
  File "D:\Downloads\~\Summertime Saga [v0.19] [Kompas Productions]\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Downloads\~\Summertime Saga [v0.19] [Kompas Productions]\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/locations/mall/mall/toilets/toilets.rpy", line 12, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 351, in main
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations/locations.rpy", line 254, in call_screen
  File "D:\Downloads\~\Summertime Saga [v0.19] [Kompas Productions]\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1092, in show_screen
    raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))
Exception: Screen mall_toilets_stall is not known.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SummertimeSaga 0.19.0
Fri Oct 18 22:30:28 2019
I am getting repeated errors like this in several places.

Reactions: Mikilande

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I wish the mods would just start banning people from this thread when they ask stupid questions that are answered on the first fucking page. Every single time new updates come out, the wave of illiterate autists flood this entire thread with "can i transfer my save" "why dont mods work" "can someone wipe me".

READ THE FRONT FUCKING PAGE BEFORE YOU ASK STUPID QUESTIONS PLEASE.
Your Rage i can feel my young padawan. The delete of mods strike soon enough those peasants and their question will. Calm down yourself you must.......

On the other hand a short outburst of anger while the delete of mods is imminent has some benefits.....

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Chillax.

That said, I'm a bit confused with people talking about replaying the entire game. This game is one of those games where there are multiple stories that doesn't rely on another story. So you'd just be playing the new content more or less right away, not to mention you can "cheat" to max out stats and stuff.

Chr0n4s

Sep 10, 2017
the dex training minigame is not working correct...
some keys u have to press are bound to functions like fullscreen ore screenshot

Donopatay

Sep 3, 2018
Aaaargh!.. So many great releases this week. My phone's storage is not enough and my dick won't last any longer.

MY BODY WAS NOT READY. :eek:

Reactions: Baby Boy
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes