IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
That... is a BEHEMOTH changelog. But seems to be some real effort being put forth to fix the save incompatibility. Ask and ye shall receive, I guess.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
From what I can make out, there is very little in this update thats taking 5 months? Think I'll park this game for a year and maybe re-subscribe to patreon for, as the rate of content has fallen so much. I just get the feeling the games dying and the fact that each game still requires EVERY SINGLE time to re-start (unless you cheat or get a save somewhere else) just clearly states to me that the dev isnt listening to us players and wasting our own time, which in itself is disrespectful to a point as we have supported financially to the game in the first place. Anyway, im sure this will eventually work out but Im not that impressed atm.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Interesting thing to note. Apparently if you tell Eve you're straight then you don't get that choice and Eve defaults to female. Anyone can confirm that?
Yes, if you say you don't like men at all it won't be there.

how to unlock first scene eve??

can i see print scene 1st scene
The first one is an old one (the topless karaoke scene) from another branch. I think it was Erik's?

Reactions: WSmith and GaRbS
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes