box777

May 10, 2017
all saves Ive tried from this forum are not working...

even the save from the save thread.

error and it goes back to beginning..

Reactions: Hyunseo

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Oh. Ooooooh.... So that's what the game meant by "Choices lead to branching paths". I was wondering about that, since I thought it meant I would have to choose between one of the girls and managed to complete all the scenes in one playthough. Turns out that the answer to the bisexual question changes Eve's gender. Well played, DC. Well played.
And even if you go bi you still get one last choice before she undressed fully.

pabors

Aug 17, 2017
need help :(
i am stuck on the bit where you have to do 3 yoga moves for mrs j's friend at the gym. when i finish them, i am stuck in the gym and I can't leave cause exiting the gym "cant be done at night" so there's literally nothing i can do in the game

is there a console command/save edit i can do to mark this event as complete without breaking the game?

Reactions: f4f4

Lollert

Jun 12, 2017
How do I fix the dress code? I've talked to all the teachers, none seem to be able to help. DeWitt wants help with the talent show, but I can't talk to Eve because of the dress code.

DarkSamurai84

Oct 16, 2017
Not really an issue, but it's kinda surprising how the newest additions and the family members (other than the mom) can get pregnant, but Roxxy (and her friends) still can't. Will that be added after the patch or does that need to be voted on?

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Finished the update, it was nice but Roxxy's was still better in my opinion. To be honest I don't really care for Eve so the only thing I liked in this update was the Grace scene.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I mean it was unnecesary either way. And the lack of scenes is because of that choice
Well, they likely alternative would have been "no female Eve at all" which probably would have triggered quite a few people.

cvedant95

Natural Born Pervert
Donor
Jun 19, 2018
If you are basically disappointed with this game for 1,5 years, it's maybe time to see that it's not the game for you? Sex scenes have never been the focus and if you are primarily looking for those, there are probably better games to play or you'll be disapointed for the next years to come.
Good to see.
There are still some people who can't take criticism positively.
cheers mate!

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes