rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
f you play more games from this site, you'll probably learn to appreciate a good game when you see it.
exactly this people forget that rly fast i guess most games will never be finished or dont have certain updates very few games here where you can be certain there will be quality content

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Does anyone know if there's a console command to move the character back to home ?

Asking because there's a critical bug at the end of the Yoga sequence with Anna that doesn't allow you to leave the gym because its "Closed" but you can't access the map.
I don't have the code in front of me, but the command you are looking for is "jump x", were x is a label in the code. A label from a house scene would be ideal, but most anything will likely work. Just search the code for "label" and use the word that comes after label.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I don't have the code in front of me, but the command you are looking for is "jump x", were x is a label in the code. A label from a house scene would be ideal, but most anything will likely work. Just search the code for "label" and use the word that comes after label.
Yeah i think what im looking for is destination = bedroom
Gonna check it and see.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
I remember finding the last book in the bully's locker. It was math for dummies or something like that. In this version I talk to him, he say that he dont now nothing about book, MC thinks about checking the locker, but when I check it there is no book inside.
Also in my mail there is permanent parcel with orcette. (even tho I already gave one to MC's friend)
And aunt is always tired without progression in that route too.
And in the end, I think I tried every scene possible with Eve (even got her pregnant, same with Odette and Grace). But in cookie jar there still a penultimate Eve scene locked.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Because there's a lot of rework and fixes added to the game. This isn't something new, everybody know this already. But if you don't want to play the game, fine, it's your loss. And no, the game isn't shit. If you play more games from this site, you'll probably learn to appreciate a good game when you see it.
many games have bugs and devs fix them and you can play where you stop ! yes a play many games from this site and they are better then this shit ! and yes this is shit ! and i don`t download and play this shit ever again !!!

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
I remember finding the last book in the bully's locker. It was math for dummies or something like that. In this version I talk to him, he say that he dont now nothing about book, MC thinks about checking the locker, but when I check it there is no book inside.
Also in my mail there is permanent parcel with orcette. (even tho I already gave one to MC's friend)
And aunt is always tired without progression in that route too.
And in the end, I think I tried every scene possible with Eve (even got her pregnant, same with Odette and Grace). But in cookie jar there still a penultimate Eve scene locked.
did the same but that scene is just a variation of her cumscene the next time you choose it you can fuck her instead of just making her cum so thats that

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
that branch part is only there to enable trans or not you can still get all 3 at the same time sometimes before you enter eves room at evenings odette and gracie are doing some naked meditation the scenes you get there are basically nuru massage scenes at least on gracie you also have the option the second time you get there to change angle and fuck odette instead you can fuck odette in mornings aswell when you went far enough into eves storyline in the garage
Ah ok. It's just that there's never anything when I go see Eve at night. Grace is naked but there's no option for anything with her.

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
In that case you may to check out taffy tales in general, it's basically a dark SS in many way. SS on the other hand is 99% fluff, so don't expect anything really bad to happen.
I might get hate for this, but I was thinking and/or hoping that Eve's problem with the rapper kids could have been integrated with the rapping minigame. You make a bet for winning rap battles to make them clear out of the park so Eve can finally reclaim her spot. But if you lose, Eve has to fuck all of them.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Guys. Guys. I didn’t think it as possible. I literally didn’t even consider the possibility of it...

But I’m....disappointed with eve. Like, it’s almost impossible they could literally have done anything and I would have been fine. Like I don’t really like her that much anymore. I’ve been looking foreward to this for well over a year now... how did this happen?

1. First of all the changed her look. She looks way worse now. Her old look is was amazing and perfect. It’s more painful because in the art aodequest you actually get a picture of her old look and it reminds me of what was

Also Grace still looks liek old even too so it’s another reminder.

2.most of all they changed her personality. I remember when eve was super chill, fun, confident, didn’t care what others thought, the type of girl to strip naked during the music quest. She was a homie and a sweetheart. I liiked it when she was friends with the rap crew. It cemented her profile as a cool artsy girl who is in on the scene. The kind of chick who has parties in the park. That’s the girl I wanted.

This eve is all insecure and emotional, a bullied loner with absurdly low self esteem who cries about everything and has no friends. She’s irresponsible and selfish. She’s your typical “different” artistic girl. She thinks her hair is bad. The old eve would never get tinthat point. This character is not eve, just a shadow!

It’s a shame because during the teacher side quests you can interact with her and your u actually get to see her actual personality!

3. I found out about...the spoiler/reveal. Now I like....admiral akbars as much as any other but that is NOT what I was expecting. Maybe if the didn’t butcher her, I would take it well, but it would still come out of nowhere. Her chatracrwr seems to be centered around this, too. What a shame

I would seriously be wondering if I should even finish eve’s path, of forte and grace weren’t still good. Still, I’m, actually kind of salty.

They had to go out of their way to fuck this up. That’s what they did. Why? After all those frickin delays too....

Last edited:

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Guys. Guys. I didn’t think it as possible. I literally didn’t even consider the possibility of it...

But I’m....disappointed with eve. Like, it’s almost impossible they could literally have done anything and I would have been fine. Like I don’t really poker her anymore. I’ve been looking foreward to this for well over a year now... how did this happen?

1. First of all the changed her look. She looks way worse now. Her old look is was amazing and perfect. It’s more painful because in the art aodequest you actually get a picture of her old look and it reminds me of what was

Also Grace still looks liek old even too so it’s another reminder.

2.most of all they changed her personality. I remember when eve was super chill, fun, confident, didn’t care what others thought, the type of girl to strip naked during the music quest. She was a homie and a sweetheart. I liiked it when she was friends with the rap crew. It cemented her profile as a cool artsy girl who is in on the scene. The kind of chick who has parties in the park. That’s the girl I wanted.

This eve is all insecure and emotional, a bullied loner with absurdly low self esteem who cries about everything and has no friends. She’s irresponsible and selfish. She’s your typical “different” artistic girl. She thinks her hair is bad. The old eve would never get tinthat point. This character is not eve, just a shadow!

It’s a shame because during the teacher side quests you can interact with her and your u actually get to see her actual personality!

3. I found out about...the spoiler/reveal. Now I like....admiral akbars as much as any other but that is NOT what I was expecting. Maybe if the didn’t butcher her, I would take it well, but it would still come out of nowhere. Her chatracrwr seems to be centered around this, too. What a shame

I would seriously be wondering if I should even finish eve’s path, of forte and grace weren’t still good. Still, I’m, actually kind of salty.

They had to go out of their way to fuck this up. That’s what they did. Why? After all those frickin delays too....
Well, then I think you shouldn't play her path anymore. Just remember that other people liked her new story and art now. I for one loved it and think she's the best she's every been in the game. But I can understand where you're coming from, because I already liked her before. Don't take your opinion as a fact, many people think the exact opposite of it.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes