WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I don’t think I implied my opinion was fact. It’s just what I wanted.

I’m glad other people enjoyed. At least I get odette and grace

Reactions: 51cent

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I might get hate for this, but I was thinking and/or hoping that Eve's problem with the rapper kids could have been integrated with the rapping minigame. You make a bet for winning rap battles to make them clear out of the park so Eve can finally reclaim her spot. But if you lose, Eve has to fuck all of them.
I guess the point is more or less that it doesn't really fit the style and mood of the game. Everything is high spirited, bright and somewhat easy going, if there are problems they'll be solved quickly and even if somebody loses it doesn't really matter that much. Thus all of that hard stuff seems alien at this point.

That's why Taffy Tales is different. Everything feels just so much darker and more serious.

Benzombie

Jun 7, 2017
Jesus christ there's so much teenage drama in this update, the good scenes come only in the end and they don't really develop the characters, I wish they focused more on corrupting the big sister to have sex with the mc or eve slowly doing more kinky stuff until in the end she gives her virginity, instead they come all at once in the end, I wish they were a lot more sex scenes, they don't need to be all animated that takes time, just do it like before

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
I guess the point is more or less that it doesn't really fit the style and mood of the game. Everything is high spirited, bright and somewhat easy going, if there are problems they'll be solved quickyl and even if somebody loses it doesn't really matter that much. Thus all of that hard stuff seems alien at this point.

That's why Taffy Tales is different. Everything feels just so much darker and more serious.
At least until SS's main story gets developed more. The MC's father was murdered and his family is in debt to dangerous people.

I still really enjoyed Eve's route.

Reactions: lo0u

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Okay so I just reached “the reveal scene” and apparently you have choices

The problem is, all the writing was leading up to her having extra tools. If she doesn’t, all that build up is over...a scar. Which is dumb.

It feels like the extra tools were shoehorned in randomly.

Also, how come once you beat them in the rap battle they don’t clear out of the park or stop bothering her?

Aug 22, 2017
There seems to be a bug in .19 when you go to the Gym in the evening to help teach Yoga you do the exercises and finish it but then you are stuck in the room. If you try and leave it just says you should come back the next day because it's too late and since you're inside the building, you can't access the map.

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
Stuck on the quest for Ms. Dewitt. I am at the point where I am going to clean the auditorium but Eve is not showing up in the evening in the park.
The safest thing happened to me is that I have to do the eve thing at the end of all routes or wait for the patch to repair the bug

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017

The problem is, all the writing was leading up to her having extra tools. If she doesn’t, all that build up is over...a scar. Which is dumb.

It feels like the extra tools were shoehorned in randomly.

Also, how come once you beat them in the rap battle they don’t clear out of the park or stop bothering her?
Yeah, that's why I thought about my own scenario. Like how Master Somnak used to be integrated with Jenny's route, the rapping minigame could have been integrated with Eve's route. MC tries to help Eve get her favorite spot back by beating all of them in rap battles. But if he loses, the guys get to rail her.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017

Body dysmorphic order is a thing, and can be quite debilitating for some people. The scar and small titties might seem like nothing to one person, but can huge for others.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
This update would be okay by most other game's standards if it came out 2-3 months after the last update, and the dev getting $4-6k a month. Works out to roughly $14k average for an update, 5 updates a year.

But lmao at the grift this dev has running. Content may be good, but totally out of wack with the release and pay rate. 5 months since the last update, $60k a month. There is no way in hell this update was worth $300k. Unreal grift.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
If you've already reset your stats, you have no choice but to rap battle to raise your Charisma. Or, if you haven't done a lot, you can start over with Cheats Enabled again and just completely ignore those guys.

Far as I can recall, the rap battles aren't so bad. The rhyming is a pretty big clue.
They changed the mini game. It's BAD! It's now a memory puzzle.

Reactions: nevt2050ptr

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Body dysmorphic order is a thing, and can be quite debilitating for some people. The scar and small titties might seem like nothing to one person, but can huge for others.
Not like this. Her sister was protecting her like she was a freak and she would be judged, she was hiding from the other girls in the locker room she was scared people would see it.

It only makes sense if she’s packing, or if she has some severe disfigurement.

But good post anyway. I appreciate it.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes