strfb

Sep 15, 2016
Is the MAC update working for anybody? I keep getting an "exception has occurred" error even when I extract on my Desktop.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Maybe, but that's not what I was arguing.
I was responding to a quote from the dev that the only way to speed up updates would be finding someone that can copy the artstyle 1:1. Clearly that's not the only way.
That's true, though I'd disagree that it's acceptable. It's one thing to give away some work, scenes and animations to other artists. DC said that would be acceptable. Some kind of assembly-line-work on other hand? Probably not.

By the way, DC just said that the next poll may only be a choice between Annie and Judith since he wants to get all the schoolgirls done at first.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
That's true, though I'd disagree that it's acceptable. It's one thing to give away some work, scenes and animations to other artists. DC said that would be acceptable. Some kind of assembly-line-work on other hand? Probably not.

By the way, DC just said that the next poll may only be a choice between Annie and Judith since he wants to get all the schoolgirls done at first.
Good choices.

SilverFJPC21

Jan 27, 2018
There will be more content for grace, odette and eve. Guaranteed!

You just have to reread the dialouge from the game to know there is more planned. Odette wants eve and a potential foursome with the MC, Grace, Eve and herself, A threesome with eve and even asks when the MC wants to have sex with her in the garage "How you want me" and you get to pick the bike position.

Which means more positions for odette and more content in the future. But as people are impatient DC once said there is only one way to make the updates faster.

"Find someone who can 1:1 copy my Art Style and can work alone"

But this is not everything those 3 ladies have to offer.
Ah, yes. Honestly I played this game really late at night so might have skipped a few dialogue, but I do remember Odette saying in which position you want her, hinting there will be more. Thanks a lot for the clarification m8. :D

D

Deleted member 1679667

Anyone get the uncensor patch to work on android?
Should I wait a couple days?

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Not like this. Her sister was protecting her like she was a freak and she would be judged, she was hiding from the other girls in the locker room she was scared people would see it.

It only makes sense if she’s packing, or if she has some severe disfigurement.

But good post anyway. I appreciate it.
His comment still makes perfect sense even if it's just a scar and her chest size. She was made fun of by Roxxy and her friends in the bathroom because of her hair and her body size. It makes perfect sense for her to feel that way, I've seen that personally in real life. She even mentions it at the party on the rooftop, so it's definitely something she's embarrassed about.

There are many people out there in the real world who act just the way she does to their bodies, when they really have no reason to. How can you even say "not like this" or that it doesn't make sense, when it's actually something that happens to real people out there? Her personality in this update is probably more realistic than any other character in the game.

Both paths make sense in the way they were written.

Last edited:

Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
if this game had some sort of avoidable ntr it would have been 100x times better and would have had a loot more playerbase

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
men i dont think it has if it had i would have seen it

betewen witch characters does this happen ?
What?

What are you talking about? I'm the one asking you a question, since you said this game doesn't have avoidable NTR. lol

I played it and haven't seen anything like this. Maybe the scene where Odette kisses Eve by force, if you stretch it, and it is unavoidable. But I can't remember a single forced NTR scene right now.

Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
What?

What are you talking about? I'm the one asking you a question, since you said this game doesn't have avoidable NTR. lol

I played it and haven't seen anything like this. Maybe the scene where Odette kisses Eve by force, if you stretch it, but I can't remember a single forced NTR scene right now.
ma guy by ntr i mean some other dude fucking the girls by force and then the girls enjoy the sex more then having sex with mc .......

Saxguy

Jan 14, 2019
Eve, you're cute and we all love you, but please, for Heaven's sake, do you really need to have those purple and black socks on all the time?

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes