popober

Jun 9, 2017
Alright, so I played through Eve's storyline a bit more properly this time instead of skipping through everything, and I find out Main Character dude "admits" to being a virgin during the drinking game. Now even in this playthrough, he's fucked 4 women already-- and probably about a dozen if saves were compatible.

Maybe the narrative is just making trying to make it "special" for Eve or something, and I get that, but that's a pretty big honkin' lie.

They changed the mini game. It's BAD! It's now a memory puzzle.
Is that right? I almost pressed that stupid button too, good thing I didn't. Seems strange to change what was perfectly fitting before.

Not like this. Her sister was protecting her like she was a freak and she would be judged, she was hiding from the other girls in the locker room she was scared people would see it.

It only makes sense if she’s packing, or if she has some severe disfigurement.

But good post anyway. I appreciate it.
Yeah, that's my problem with "branched" plot elements like this because it makes the narrative unable to properly commit to a tone. There is a difference between "I am ashamed of my deformity" and "I fear people finding out I have a different set of anatomy from expected," and the writing definitely underscores the latter more.

Simo9nba

Dec 2, 2017
i'm stuck at the part where the auditorium is vandalized, I speak with the music teacher and the game tells me to go to see Eve in the park at night but she is not there.. any idea?

stae

Dec 28, 2017
I am in Eve's garage, Odette is sleeping on the couch and I have no idea what to press. Ladder/Go back does not work. It only says 'eve said she wanted to show me around...'

edit: figured it out. Had to go back to a save before entering parlor for the first time. Then even showed me her house.

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
Jenny is one of the most legit unattractive girls in the game. The ugly faces hit her hard. There is nothing that can r seem that face. The hair doesn’t help either. The personality doesn’t help either.

That said, this eve is lightweight ugly. Not a 4/10 but a 5.

Original eve was smokin hot tho
I can tell you that Jenny has a sexy personality

Its not just her looks that make her fap-worthy

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Eve is the ugly wannabe raper who hangs out with the urbans at the park right?
Can't say I like this new Eve... but at least you may have with her BJ and anal plus classic sex. Not all characters have theese options.
Just to say I really wanted to have the same options with Miss Bissette!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sync

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
Eve's new look doesn't match her personality

She is some loner who draws pictures in the park so she shouldn't be having supermodel bone structure

Just my opinion of course

Reactions: Nightwings

tont24

Dec 8, 2018
I may just be thoroughly retarded, but is anyone else having problems with the drink-making minigame? I select the yellow bottle, lime, and ice in that order as it shows on the paper, and it still doesn't work. I have no idea if this is a bug or just something I'm missing. Any help would be appreciated.

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
Must have missed it but how do i trigger the event where Erics dad/the thief tries to break into his old house??

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes