lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
ma guy by ntr i mean some other dude fucking the girls by force and then the girls enjoy the sex more then having sex with mc .......
I know that and there's nothing like this in the game, so that's why your first comment makes no sense to me.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Ah ok. Sorry about that then, I thought you meant you wished the game had avoidable NTR, as if there's already forced NTR in the game. My bad. I personally don't like NTR at all, but as long as it is optional and avoidable I'm fine with it, 'cause I know other people like it.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I'll hold out for a fix to the critical bugs i'm running into.

Variables are droping and making some paths impossible to progress after saving and loading. So far i've encountered this on both the Jenny and Eric stories.

For anyone who says just play the Eve update, i have. I was doing the rest of the routes to have a completed save but that doesn't seem like its gonna happen until a hotfix.

kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018
View attachment 2847

Overview:
After his father died leaving his mother, sister and him behind,
their father's death though was suspicious and police investigated it. He also left the family a huge debt to some shady people. So now he has to look after them both plus find the people that caused his father's death, save for college and find a girl for prom.

Thread Updated:2019-10-17
Release Date: 2019-10-17
Developer: - - - - -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.19
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Passwords/Cheat:

OLD SAVES DON'T WORK, START A NEW GAME
You can start playing the new content immediately from a new game

DO NOT ASK GAMEPLAY QUESTION IN THIS THREAD!
USE:

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - - - - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Mac Install Note: Extract to a writable folder (eg, drag/drop to your desktop)
Android: - - - - - -
thanks Mr.Qaywesdxc for sharing

Patches: YES - IT'S UPDATED TO V0.19, VIRGINS!
Extras: -
- Naughty Tribute -
- - -
Android Users - uninstall old game version before installing this game version! The saves doesn't include Diane's story!

View attachment 2850 View attachment 2851 View attachment 4989 View attachment 4984 View attachment 5087 View attachment 5088 View attachment 4987 View attachment 4980 View attachment 4982 View attachment 27672 View attachment 27673 View attachment 27674 View attachment 27675
There is a bug when you go to the mall and if you enter in the toilet game shutdown( please recheck coding line )

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
I'll hold out for a fix to the critical bugs i'm running into.

Variables are droping and making some paths impossible to progress after saving and loading. So far i've encountered this on both the Jenny and Eric stories.

For anyone who says just play the Eve update, i have. I was doing the rest of the routes to have a completed save but that doesn't seem like its gonna happen until a hotfix.
Eve is the ugly wannabe raper who hangs out with the urbans at the park right?

SavageWolf09

Jul 6, 2017
Haven't played this game in a while and have to say. That I'm loving all the new content that has gone into the game. Most of these games remain incomplete and I'm glad that hasn't happen with this game.

Reactions: woody554

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
since I havnt played in forever even if the update is bad I wouldn't even noticed... you guys should've waited for saves to be fixed... but also.. my dick about to fall off a town undercovered dropped along with this????dear lord give my dick POWER

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
His comment still makes perfect sense even if it's just a scar and her chest size. She was made fun of by Roxxy and her friends in the bathroom because of her hair and her body size. It makes perfect sense for her to feel that way, I've seen that personally in real life. She even mentions it at the party on the rooftop, so it's definitely something she's embarrassed about.

There are many people out there in the real world who act just the way she does to their bodies, when they really have no reason to. How can you even say "not like this" or that it doesn't make sense, when it's actually something that happens to real people out there? Her personality in this update is probably more realistic than any other character in the game.

Both paths make sense in the way they were written.
She was so embarrassed about her tits that she took her shirt off her shirt in front of them. It’s understandable for her to have insecurities about her chest, her chest wasn’t really part of it.

She also doesn’t care about being made fun of about her hair, or else she wouldn’t walk around with dyed hair.

It was just the scar(really the dick), and once again, the story not her, was treating her like a freak or that she wa hiding something really big. The characters who knew were treating her like that. No, this is not how people would act, or more importantly, how a story would be written about one scar. Judith was embarrassed to go into he locker room. She was hiding away from all the other girls.

Also “not my eve” the real eve loves her tiny tits! And her hair! And would awkwardly joke about a scar!

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Eve ugly?

Let me guess, youre fan of Jenny.
Jenny is one of the most legit unattractive girls in the game. The ugly faces hit her hard. There is nothing that can r seem that face. The hair doesn’t help either. The personality doesn’t help either.

That said, this eve is lightweight ugly. Not a 4/10 but a 5.

Original eve was smokin hot tho

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes