Kilton

Aug 8, 2019
People who say this update was a let down by lack of different sex positions etc. need to realize 3 things.

1. Every character we ever had added got more sex scenes added afterwards in a later update. This will continue.
2. Every character got reworked be it story wise or actual art in the past now many times over. This will continue.
3. The game in and of itself is far from being finished and we still got characters who need to get their content added in the first place. And while that happens we often got more sex scenes or different positions or reworks of others.

So chill out guys.
Jennyland roxxy had a lot of new scenes so not an excuse

Reactions: cimibibapa2

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Jennyland roxxy had a lot of new scenes so not an excuse
Jenny had already scenes before the update. And both are not excuses but explainable with logic.

Jenny was easier to do as the backgrounds where mostly already there and for roxxy the caravan was already finished before making her update. Only the outside background and cletus had to be made for that update as most of the other backgrounds like the beach etc where already there.

Eve and Grace where present with only 1 background and a few sentences of text. The whole background of the tattoo studio like garage etc. had to be done in this update. So was odette or whatever the goth chicks name is and everyone from the party etc.

I highly advice you to watch DC's streams from time to time.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Man oh man, that update sure set up a firestorm.

Honestly, I can get behind people not liking the way the update changed Eves personality around, when what was established prior (even if that was very little) was basically the polar opposite. Though I honestly liked the story for the new Eve still, it was a fun ride and I genuinely enjoyed my hours of investment in it.
I gotta say I'm honestly surprised that DC went the extra mile and established a trans version of Eve when the wallpapers etc. didn't give out any hints whatsoever, leaving people in the dark, despite there being the rumor and confirmation from DC that a trap character is gonna be in the game at some point or another - made the thing in the end more impactful, though at the first decision I smelled a hint of it. It's probably why people felt the update is a tad short on the naughty bits this time around because of the added variants, though the story was pretty okay in length and enjoyable from my point of view, so I got what I wanted, some nice character development.
What bothered me was the time-gated stuff in regards to having advancements happening at weekends with her detention and the party. Which can throw a monkey wrench into your plans if you wish to focus on that content exclusively. If you are like me and go into the new content prepped for it by having done the other possible routes and built up stats and money, this feels like an arbitrary blockage.

At this point I'm left wondering which version of Eve is actually canon though - the issues regarding her scar and her heavy insecurity felt a bit tacked on for me.

Reactions: WOMANpukumaru

Kilton

Aug 8, 2019
Jenny had already scenes before the update. And both are not excuses but explainable with logic.

Jenny was easier to do as the backgrounds where mostly already there and for roxxy the caravan was already finished before making her update. Only the outside background and cletus had to be made for that update as most of the other backgrounds like the beach etc where already there.

Eve and Grace where present with only 1 background and a few sentences of text. The whole background of the tattoo studio like garage etc. had to be done in this update. So was odette or whatever the goth chicks name is and everyone from the party etc.

I highly advice you to watch DC's streams from time to time.
And that hurted the development enough to only have seven scenes? Backgrounds?Or was it the trap option

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I got locked into the yoga room, with at least 12 other students that have terrific asses.

Anyone else see a gliche with the yoga instructor. I went to do yoga in the evening, completed it sucessfully, then it was "late night" and the gym was closed. So I can not leave the yoga room.
Same problem.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
At this point I'm left wondering which version of Eve is actually canon though - the issues regarding her scar and her heavy insecurity felt a bit tacked on for me.
Given the whole situation I'm pretty sure the trap is the original version. It just makes sense in more than one way. At first, Eve was the only schoolgirl who didn't have a predefined story all along. With every other girl it was/is more or less clear where her story was going, but not for Eve.
Next to that Sploosh did, right after Eve won the poll, indeed say something along those lines, that the "female" story would be the alternative, which I guess it is. They did manage to find a compromise that's viable and I would have expected a bigger difference.
And last but not least there has always been some truth to DC's jokes. He joked about a monster girl for a year and then we got Aqua, just as he's been joking about the schoolgirl trap for ages. There's no way he would have done that if he didn't at least have an idea who it would/could be.

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
Hi, I'm playing on Android and I'm stuck at the gym after doing the yoga class event. I can't get out because it says it's too late and the gym is closed and the map is greyed out can someone help me

Reactions: Barg0

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Again, you have no idea of what you're talking about. People react differently to different things. I've seen girls feel the same about their bodies for A LOT less than this, in my family even. This happens a lot in real life and you have no idea about it apparently. But it's fine, I'm not going to argue over a game. It made perfect sense to me either path.
I know women with scars somewhere on their body you can't even see when u know where to look when they have swimsuits or bikinis on. Yet they suffer from it like a marine would from PTSD and if its not close friends or family members they have with them at all times they won't even leave the house alone.

Yet i know a women with a white eye and a scar across her face who calls herself "Freya" since the accident and wears her scar and her blind eye like a trophy for slaining a dragon. When in fact it was a motorcyle accident. And yes she is totally into the vikings show.

As you say people act differently to different things but if any of those women had a scar near her private parts i am pretty sure they would have alot of anxiety when meeting a potential mate. Kinda like eve does in this update. So i can at least relate a bit why eve acts the way she does.

Since i can't relate to scars on or near private parts i can't say how women would handle that but with scars everywhere else on their bodies i have encountered both sides and to me both act understandable from their perspective. You either accept it and wear it proudly or you suffer cause you have it.

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
Given the whole situation I'm pretty sure the trap is the original version. It just makes sense in more than one way. At first, Eve was the only schoolgirl who didn't have a predefined story all along. With every other girl it was/is more or less clear where her story was going, but not for Eve.
Next to that Sploosh did, right after Eve won the poll, indeed say something along those lines, that the "female" story would be the alternative, which I guess it is. They did manage to find a compromise that's viable and I would have expected a bigger difference.
And last but not least there has always been some truth to DC's jokes. He joked about a monster girl for a year and then we got Aqua, just as he's been joking about the schoolgirl trap for ages. There's no way he would have done that if he didn't at least have an idea who it would/could be.
id stick to eve is a girl canon because of the dialoge and anything else pretty much, also that the trans scenes seem to be added afterwards as they re laggy and buggy and its easy to miss in general

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes