Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I hope there is more content in the future for Grace or Odette. Eve's story was excellent but I felt it had a lack of H-Scenes. Amazing update nonetheless.
There will be more content for grace, odette and eve. Guaranteed!

You just have to reread the dialouge from the game to know there is more planned. Odette wants eve and a potential foursome with the MC, Grace, Eve and herself, A threesome with eve and even asks when the MC wants to have sex with her in the garage "How you want me" and you get to pick the bike position.

Which means more positions for odette and more content in the future. But as people are impatient DC once said there is only one way to make the updates faster.

"Find someone who can 1:1 copy my Art Style and can work alone"

But this is not everything those 3 ladies have to offer.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
This update would be okay by most other game's standards if it came out 2-3 months after the last update, and the dev getting $4-6k a month. Works out to roughly $14k average for an update, 5 updates a year.

But lmao at the grift this dev has running. Content may be good, but totally out of wack with the release and pay rate. 5 months since the last update, $60k a month. There is no way in hell this update was worth $300k. Unreal grift.
- They have no control over how money comes in because it's a donation system.
- The game is released for free.
- The pace of the current release schedule has been established for two years now.
- You can literally watch the artist work.

If you think that's a crazy amount of money for drawing at that speed, you'd have lots of people in agreement, but given all the above factors, I don't see how they are swindling (ie grifting) anyone.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Which means more positions for odette and more content in the future. But as people are impatient DC once said there is only one way to make the updates faster.

"Find someone who can 1:1 copy my Art Style and can work alone"
Or he could just do the lineart and hire someone to color the damn thing, which would be completely feasible and affordable.
Just saying.

Jun 20, 2018
Im just hoping this game end with harem..choose one final girl to date in prom is boring..everybody done it in rl...and the pregnancy for me still wasted..it should be the ending reward for all the girls in the end of game or one girl only..seems like we can have as many girlfriend or lover we want,but the story of each girls just doesnt link with other..it's better if we corrupt Eve to try hunting more lover for mc,for example,Eve can make Mia fall for MC and have sex with him,then MC have 2 girlfriend,after that,Roxxy,next,etc...

Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
This update would be okay by most other game's standards if it came out 2-3 months after the last update, and the dev getting $4-6k a month. Works out to roughly $14k average for an update, 5 updates a year.

But lmao at the grift this dev has running. Content may be good, but totally out of wack with the release and pay rate. 5 months since the last update, $60k a month. There is no way in hell this update was worth $300k. Unreal grift.
Welcome to the pyramid scheme lol

Buck Bokai

Dec 26, 2017

Not one dime of their success is coming from you, so where exactly do you get off complaining about it?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
It's not grift, it's a popular game with a monthly subscription done by a small team.
Nobody is forcing you to pay and if you want to put the blame on something start with Patreon's payment system.

Reactions: BigBobIsHere

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017

1. Everything is hand drawn by one dude alone.
2. You people keep ignoring patches and fixes or smaller updates like the 0.18.5 and don't count them in.
3. Only once was an update done in 5 months time cause the dude responsible of animations didn't react anymore and left the dev team without saying a word. It took time replacing the guy.
4. If you or others want it faster feel free to find an artist who can copy DC's Art style 1:1 and work for less then 20k a month. (Twitter is your friend)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Or he could just do the lineart and hire someone to color the damn thing, which would be completely feasible and affordable.
Just saying.
I'm fairly certain that actually creating something on his own and in his way is a huge part of his motivtion and he'd rather take a huge cut in earnings than splitting his work like that.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Well I was really looking forward to Eve and that didn’t work out. Roxxy was amazing though so I guess I can still hold hope.

Right now, the girl I most want is Annie. I wanna make surrender to the dick. Along with the principle of course.

Other than that, everyone else....eh. I like amazon chicks, but the gym
Teacher is a little too bull for my tastes. Judith is cute.

The big one was eve that’s the one I was waiting for....

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Just saying.
True but it mostly takes him a few minutes from lineart to full coloured on streams so i doubt this would make much sense money wise.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I'm fairly certain that actually creating something on his own and in his way is a huge part of his motivtion and he'd rather take a huge cut in earnings than splitting his work like that.
Maybe, but that's not what I was arguing.
I was responding to a quote from the dev that the only way to speed up updates would be finding someone that can copy the artstyle 1:1. Clearly that's not the only way.

Reactions: cimibibapa2

Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
If you all send me a dollar I could sit on the couch and eat cheetos. Just be happy that this game is free for most and the ones who really support it keeps it going.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes