j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Okay, first off:
Eve is a precious little flower that I must pledge to protect. Seriously, adorable.

Secondly: I've done the hj, 69, vag & anal scenes with Eve, and I have done the motorbike scene with the goth chick, and the massage riding with goth chick and sister.

And then it sort of... just ends? I'm honestly confused. The sister makes a big deal out of how it's breaking the relationship, and goth chick admits to being into Eve and hints at threesome and so on... but nothing triggers? There are no more hints on the phone either. Is that a trap-only thing?

It just feels so anticlimactic.
I think that's the case in both versions and I guess it really shows that the whole dating system/prom is missing. Once that's implemented the schoolgirl's stories should feel way better and way more complete. As for other content, DC mentioned today that they are thinking about 0.19.5, so we may get that little bit extra when it comes to sex scenes, just like with Jenny.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I don't know - the story with Roxxy felt like it had a natural ending. This does not.
Hmm, maybe, depending on the way you see it. There's a scene at the trailer, where the MC hits that he would say he loved her and she or he says something trying to avoid it. So there's definitely going to be more content with her and I think with every other girl in the future.

snoogybunny

Jul 26, 2017
Reporting a bug, While giving Ana a yoga session, the time is past and from evening it goes to night when the session finishes, this makes the game unplayable as go back to gym option does not do anything except showing gym is closed at this time!!!

Reactions: SBS and Shoqwave

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
Reporting a bug, While giving Ana a yoga session, the time is past and from evening it goes to night when the session finishes, this makes the game unplayable as go back to gym option does not do anything except showing gym is closed at this time!!!
Not only that the go back button for pink disappears while doing the quest for his sister. The restroom in the mall crashes the game and so does talking to Admiral Sploosh. :unsure:
This version is a bugfest :cautious:

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
can someone help me i keep getting stuck when i do the yoga at night for Mrs. Johnson after i am done and try to leave it will not let me here is my save

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
And yes.. thats one of the problems.. doing only whats needed".. i can bet that a good portion of it, you have already done on other Playthroughs...

thats no "5 hous of new content" dude. cmon.
You seem to have a reading comprehension problem, I said 3-4 hours. And yes, minimal other paths, fifteen minutes max.

• Angry
Reactions: CassidyPRO

petur

Jul 29, 2017
Not only that the go back button for pink disappears while doing the quest for his sister. The restroom in the mall crashes the game and so does talking to Admiral Sploosh. :unsure:
This version is a bugfest :cautious:
Did you read the dialogue or did you rush trough it? You just need to buy the dildo she asked from you and the scene will continue. I don't know why i even bother telling you this. You are probably one of the trolls plaguing this community.

Why are there so many toxic trolls here? Asking for saves when there is no need for saves, reporting bugs that don't exist, what is wrong with you people? Seriously!? This is starting to get on my nerves.

Reactions: Crawdaddy and Sync

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Given the whole situation I'm pretty sure the trap is the original version. It just makes sense in more than one way. At first, Eve was the only schoolgirl who didn't have a predefined story all along. With every other girl it was/is more or less clear where her story was going, but not for Eve.
Next to that Sploosh did, right after Eve won the poll, indeed say something along those lines, that the "female" story would be the alternative, which I guess it is. They did manage to find a compromise that's viable and I would have expected a bigger difference.
And last but not least there has always been some truth to DC's jokes. He joked about a monster girl for a year and then we got Aqua, just as he's been joking about the schoolgirl trap for ages. There's no way he would have done that if he didn't at least have an idea who it would/could be.
I don't know, after Eve got pregnant it really seemed like her scar had more of an impact, since she thought she would never get pregnant due to the injury she got in the accident, which caused that scar. Grace also reacted that way, so it seemed like a canon route to me. Also it's the only route Eve says she loves the MC and establishes their future together.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Why are there so many toxic trolls here? Asking for saves when there is no need for saves, reporting bugs that don't exist, what is wrong with you people? Seriously!? This is starting to get on my nerves.
It's just a very large playerbase by now and the combination of a huge amount of people/a long release schedule/a lot of money in play will always cause troubles. And that's before we start looking at artistic decisions ...

I don't know, after Eve got pregnant it really seemed like her scar had more of an impact, since she thought she would never get pregnant due to the injury she got in the accident, which caused that scar. Grace also reacted that way, so it seemed like a canon route to me. Also it's the only route Eve says she loves the MC and establishes their future together.
It's certainly an argument, I'd agree. That said, every schoolgirl will get the dating system and the prom later on, so there's plenty of room to add those same words to her non pregnant endings at that point.

how can i activate the TRAP content?
Play her story until you reach the point where it hints that an important choice will come, after that choose that you'd not be against having an relationship with men and then you'll get the choice shortly after.

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
I think that's the case in both versions and I guess it really shows that the whole dating system/prom is missing. Once that's implemented the schoolgirl's stories should feel way better and way more complete. As for other content, DC mentioned today that they are thinking about 0.19.5, so we may get that little bit extra when it comes to sex scenes, just like with Jenny.
I love trap and female Eve. She has a smile worth protecting. <3

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
It's certainly an argument, I'd agree. That said, every schoolgirl will get the dating system and the prom later on, so there's plenty of room to add those same words to her non pregnant endings at that point.
I agree and honestly I'm just glad both routes seem to work well so far. I get the argument that her being a trap makes more sense, but to me her pregnancy made the female route more realistic than before, which is also good.

I just wish the MC's reaction after hearing the girls are pregnant was different. I mean, it's not even close to being realistic, even if you're okay with your gf getting pregnant, you don't react that way. :ROFLMAO:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Couple of things...
1. Those bugs exist. Don't know about the Pink one, but the other 2 are there. I've encountered them. Everyone can encounter them. They're consistent and will obviously be fixed.
2. Idiots asking the exact same thing over and over are a constant of every popular game thread.
3. For an extremely popular game with a fairly slow update cycle (due to size, complexity and code reworks) this place is rather civil. The Milfy City thread, for instance, is much more toxic in general.
Not only the Milfy City thread, there are a few others where you get your head torn off verbally (probably the nightmare threads of death to the mods) if you try to defend or rationally explain why stuff can not be or wont be that people who get a free game from this website complain over.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Not only the Milfy City thread, there are a few others where you get your head torn off verbally (probably the nightmare threads of death to the mods) if you try to defend or rationally explain why stuff can not be or wont be that people who get a free game from this website complain over.
Heh, speaking of civility and mods, my post was just deleted. Apparently "idiots" was too harsh a term for people that can't be bothered to read the OP or use the search.

My bad I guess...

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes