j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
To be fair, the "rage" when it comes to MilfCity was mostly justified. The whole thing was a real shitshow and I'm not sure ICSTOR is really save until he delivers at least one or two good updates on time.

The difference between those games and SS is that most devs (like ICSTOR) are actually charging real money for early access and basically sell their game on more or less fixed schedules, while SS costs 1$ at release/is free after ~24h and explicitly doesn't have a real schedule.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just finished the update, not gonna lie I was expecting a little bit more. Just one scene for Grace is kinda disappointing. But I enjoyed the update anyway, the animation quality for the scenes has gotten even better and the story was enjoyable.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
To be fair, the "rage" when it comes to MilfCity was mostly justified.
Not sure about justified, as none of those raging ever backed the game, but it sure was hilarious.
I especially liked the calls to boycott the dev and such, on a pirate forum of all places.

mrACman

Oct 28, 2017
It's kind of "dumb", after a release you have to start from scratch to explore the new content... It doesn't give me the motivation to replay the game over again after each patch :-/
I know you can ignore some routes, but it's still a mess to know what you have to do and where the new content is.
I cannot understand why so many will continue to buy into the developer's BS. If they stop donatign then he will come around and stop making so old saves do not work. Way too many other good games out there to have to replay the entire game again after every update. Someone let me know when the game is finally finished so I can replay it all at one time.

Reactions: Arap12

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I cannot understand why so many will continue to buy into the developer's BS. If they stop donatign then he will come around and stop making so old saves do not work. Way too many other good games out there to have to replay the entire game again after every update. Someone let me know when the game is finally finished so I can replay it all at one time.
Old saves will start working "now" - it's literally part of the changelog. So for the next version you will be able to use your current save. Next to that you never needed "the whole game" anyway, in fact most stories, like Eve's now, didn't require any old content at all.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
You do realize they're reworking the code, which makes old saves quite tricky, right?

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
Restarting the game is annoying, but the updates don't come that frequently so it's not that big of deal for me.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Heh, speaking of civility and mods, my post was just deleted. Apparently "idiots" was too harsh a term for people that can't be bothered to read the OP or use the search.

My bad I guess...
same here explaining that DC doesnt have the amount of money his patreon page makes to actually spend on stuff as taxes etc eat most of it is to much but would shut alot of people complaining up.

Nevermind then but i have to agree on the fact that after every release the complaining takes over and most of those complainers are trolls who literally have made their acc a few minutes before complaining. It should be obvious who those people are. Trolls.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
You do realize they're reworking the code, which makes old saves quite tricky, right?
If they would read the changelogs in the first post they would realize that with this update they basically almost reworked the entire code of the game to make stuff happen in future updates. Like save compability, Easier and faster to code and find bugs etc. But blue balls obviously make blind and mad.

HeroicLegend

Jan 13, 2019
I really loved this update. The route with Eve was wholesome as hell and I'm definitely glad I waited for this update to come out to play again. Her redesign with her sister was great and the new characters were funny. Honestly, if the game continued with just these guys, I wouldn't mind, but I know that ain't the point of this game. Keep up the good work! Hope we get more content for Grace too in the future, she's a tease and I think it'll be awesome to have more scenes with her.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Nevermind then but i have to agree on the fact that after every release the complaining takes over and most of those complainers are trolls who literally have made their acc a few minutes before complaining. It should be obvious who those people are. Trolls.
I honestly don't think that's trolling, at least not purposely.
Most of the posts look much more like a mix of ignorance and entitlement. Oh no that greedy dev is making bank. How dare he take so long to provide me with free entertainment?
You know, that kind of thing.

To be fair, I also like to bitch. A lot. I usually have a somewhat valid reason for it though.

Reactions: BigBobIsHere

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I really loved this update. The route with Eve was wholesome as hell and I'm definitely glad I waited for this update to come out to play again. Her redesign with her sister was great and the new characters were funny. Honestly, if the game continued with just these guys, I wouldn't mind, but I know that ain't the point of this game. Keep up the good work! Hope we get more content for Grace too in the future, she's a tease and I think it'll be awesome to have more scenes with her.
Hey a nice comment about the update and the game. Now that's something that's becoming quite rare around here for whatever reason. :p

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes