lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
"Grace and Odette are now pursuable characters "

Pursuable my ass lmao. They are side characters that get barely any dialogue choices and basically just end up fucking you after eves story ends cause of pure sluttyness.

Also pretty disappointing that we get ONE sex scene with eve in the update that was supposed to be focused on her
I actually agree with that, though I haven't tried anything with them without progressing with Eve's love route. Because there are a few prompts when you can say you're actually interested in Eve, or stay quiet, so I don't know if you can go after Grace and Odette, without having to become Eve's boyfriend, or if those prompts matter at all. I'll try later.

I hope you can, because in her route I'm only interested in Eve and Odette became quite annoying after a while with her sluttyness.

Reactions: Mastershake

243dgfgfd

Oct 19, 2019
People just acting surprised now that each and every update is tiny for how long it takes, then people defend it comparing the devs to a big company with hundreds of workers lol

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
1. Everything is hand drawn by one dude alone.
2. You people keep ignoring patches and fixes or smaller updates like the 0.18.5 and don't count them in.
3. Only once was an update done in 5 months time cause the dude responsible of animations didn't react anymore and left the dev team without saying a word. It took time replacing the guy.
4. If you or others want it faster feel free to find an artist who can copy DC's Art style 1:1 and work for less then 20k a month. (Twitter is your friend)
1. Than hire another artist
2. Will we get 0.19.5 cause there was not enough new h scenes in 0.19
3. That's news to us, never heard of that before
4. We could find artists but dc isn't open for such recommendations.

Jun 14, 2017
Eve was my OG interest in this game, so this was definitely the most important update to me, in fact after this I'll be taking a break from the game until a few updates. But I'm pretty satisfied with this update, not perfect, but still pretty good.

Pros:
I like Eves redesign both her art and personality
I like the flow, when everything is finished and polished up I'll be one hundred percent satisfied
Grace is a great addition and I like her interactions with her sister,
Despite it not being my thing I'm happy with the incorporation of trap Eve for those who wanted it.

Cons:
I don't like Odette, I understand why she's incorporated from a story perspective, I just personally hate the "slutty corrupting friend" trope.
I need more Grace interactions

That's my opinion for what it's worth, thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

nderla

Jul 5, 2017
so many game breaking bugs : Cant get paint from shed cause Aunt comes out of it and blocks you and did evening yoga instructing , now cant Leave yoga studio with back button cause "The gym is closed" Those are just the biggest 2 so far

Corbo

Aug 1, 2017
Eve has a small chance of getting pregnant because of her car accident. Grace is almost impossible to get pregnant because she's on birth control. You don't know these things until after you get them pregnant.

Tip: Press "ctrl" during any of the minigames to restart. Makes things easier.

So I like the update. I didn't have any game breaking bugs, but I also knew about the captain and other stuff so I avoided them. The only thing is I think I blocked some of Ms. Dewitt content? When we have to get the rap crew to paint the auditorium Eve is no longer in the park. But I finished Eve's content so that isn't an issue for me since Eve's content was what I was trying to complete.

Last edited:

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
i think i got a glitch i found all 3 books that were out but yet when i try and go to library it wont let me in but it keeps saying that i need to take out a book and talk to librarian someone please help

maulpara

Oct 22, 2017
I
1. Than hire another artist
2. Will we get 0.19.5 cause there was not enough new h scenes in 0.19
3. That's news to us, never heard of that before
4. We could find artists but dc isn't open for such recommendations.
I thought dc already had someone helping him with the art, and kompass productions have like 7 dudes working on SS right now, If i remember correctly the main reason this update took too long to be done is cuz they have been rewriting the entire code since 0.16 or 0.17 and they are rewriting it because dc is not very good at coding and also to support the old saves retro compatibility so you don't have to replay the whole game each update.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes