kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018
View attachment 2847

Overview:
After his father died leaving his mother, sister and him behind,
their father's death though was suspicious and police investigated it. He also left the family a huge debt to some shady people. So now he has to look after them both plus find the people that caused his father's death, save for college and find a girl for prom.

Thread Updated:2019-10-17
Release Date: 2019-10-17
Developer: - - - - -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.19
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Passwords/Cheat:

OLD SAVES DON'T WORK, START A NEW GAME
You can start playing the new content immediately from a new game

DO NOT ASK GAMEPLAY QUESTION IN THIS THREAD!
USE:

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - - - - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Mac Install Note: Extract to a writable folder (eg, drag/drop to your desktop)
Android: - - - - - -
thanks Mr.Qaywesdxc for sharing

Patches: YES - IT'S UPDATED TO V0.19, VIRGINS!
Extras: -
- Naughty Tribute -
- - -
Android Users - uninstall old game version before installing this game version! The saves doesn't include Diane's story!

View attachment 2850 View attachment 2851 View attachment 4989 View attachment 4984 View attachment 5087 View attachment 5088 View attachment 4987 View attachment 4980 View attachment 4982 View attachment 27672 View attachment 27673 View attachment 27674 View attachment 27675
i got a bug i have stuck in gyem while instructing youga to Anna first time

throwaway908070

May 20, 2017
I'm stuck in an infinite loop after triggering the mall trump event. No matter which save I do it gets stuck repeating all the events as if I started a new game and can't advance

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
Another update trash.... Underages ruined this game throwing money and DC corrupted by patreon money.... shit game on so many levels.... 5 h-scenes in all update, pregnant again and again and again and again.
You who put money into it, you finance this shit

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
I

I thought dc already had someone helping him with the art, and kompass productions have like 7 dudes working on SS right now, If i remember correctly the main reason this update took too long to be done is cuz they have been rewriting the entire code since 0.16 or 0.17 and they are rewriting it because dc is not very good at coding and also to support the old saves retro compatibility so you don't have to replay the whole game each update.
will always give this excuse, all updates take more than 4 months always

Corbo

Aug 1, 2017
I wish the dev gave an option to get the MC a vasectomy. I mean the dev basically forces pregnancy on you in this game.

Do they? I mean the sex scenes do have cum outside as an option or just play the minigame and lose. If you get her pregnant just press ctrl. The only who wants to get pregnant is Diane .

Reactions: Logan3000x

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
After doing the drawing for the promotional poster the day after the party on the roof. Eve only appears on the roof at night without new possibilities. I tried and waited a week without change. I missed something or it's a bug ?

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
I enjoyed the update, but this wasn't near as good as lets say Roxxy, who I hated originally but ended up loving with that update.

My opinion on the Eve update is slight disappointment. I really liked original Eve, so I had to high of expectations I guess. I like petite women, in games and in RL so I was really happy Eve was getting content. Saying that, I was not a huge fan of the Eve personality change, but by the end of the update she starts to be like the old Eve by became confident at least. This was clearly altered to push the trans story line, but I went the scar route so it didn't make as much sense. I get that she is self-conscious, but this felt like she was in the closet about something bigger than a scar, though it is a passable excuse. I have mixed feelings about the trans story line because it has zero appeal to me. I know that makes me petty, but sadly the dick matters to me. Still the overall story for Eve was strong and emotional, but once again I am stating I was expecting more sadly. I feel that the trans story line split made an impossible task to do a good straight girl story that paired with the trans one. I also feel like this was SUPER short on sex scenes with Eve. I was expecting at least two more scenes and there are clearly hints that you can fuck Eve at school but the scene doesn't seem to be in yet.

These changes also creates issues in the game. I didn't test this but I feel the Roxxy click should treat Eve and the main character different if you have done the Roxxy quest line. There is a line where Roxxy is a TOTAL bitch, which makes sense pre Roxxy quest line, but makes ZERO sense after where she learns to trust the main character. Obviously this breaks the music class clean up event since Eve will not be at the park anymore and then can't hire the thugs to clean the auditorium.

On the topic of game creation pace, I think it's fine. These updates are slow but meaty. I think people have crazy expectations that are impossible to meet. If you think the game updates are to slow then don't donate money, it's as simple as that. The amount of donations they get are actually irrelevant, patreon is a tip jar and not a work order. There is a place to debate where the line is about what is good, what is stingy, and what is a scam, but to many people here are being insulting. People can state opinions but also be respectful that others might disagree.

32BitShifter

May 11, 2017
Here's a complete cookie jar unlocker that should be relatively futureproof. Doesn't require any save data.

Place this script in your ./game folder, same place as scripts.rpa, and on launching the game it will unlock the full cookie jar, and should for any new characters that get added from now on unless the structure radically changes.

Finally contributing back some useful shit :BootyTime:
Here is gallery (cookie jar) unlock file for you guys. Not sure if it's supposed to go to the main folder or game folder (probably game) so i placed it in both and it works fine. I did not make it. Enjoy
:rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 215905

wtf the eve storyline is my new favorite part of the game, it was just so sweet, wholesome and cute, i really didn't expect such precious moments from the MC and her, every other storyline is usually pretty horny, but this was just...god damn adorable!

Mliekseter

Apr 28, 2017
I was kinda expecting the whole Eve-with-a-dick thing but was I naive to hope it would be a hermaphrodite plot rather than a transsexual one...

dordicle

Feb 24, 2019
after the Eve update, i cant seem to finish Ms. Dewitt's story because i cant meet Eve with her gang at the park at night anymore. and i cant finish Mrs. Johnson's storlyine either cuz i get trapped in the gym after i meet her yoga friend. is there any way around this? do i need to do some sort of console command?

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
I started a new game and found two errors
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 39, in script
if M_mom.is_state(S_mom_overheard) and game.timer.is_dark():
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 39, in <module>
NameError: name 'M_mom' is not defined
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 39, in script
File "C:\folder\Games\xXx\A New games\SummertimeSaga\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\folder\Games\xXx\A New games\SummertimeSaga\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\folder\Games\xXx\A New games\SummertimeSaga\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 39, in <module>
NameError: name 'M_mom' is not defined
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SummertimeSaga 0.16.0
Fri Oct 18 21:14:53 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 6, in script
if game.timer.game_day() >= event_wait_till and not erik.known(erik_bullying):
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 6, in <module>
NameError: name 'event_wait_till' is not defined
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 6, in script
File "C:\folder\Games\xXx\A New games\SummertimeSaga\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\folder\Games\xXx\A New games\SummertimeSaga\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\folder\Games\xXx\A New games\SummertimeSaga\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 6, in <module>
NameError: name 'event_wait_till' is not defined
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SummertimeSaga 0.16.0
Fri Oct 18 21:14:15 2019

Corbo

Aug 1, 2017
Patreon is a tip jar and not a work order. There is a place to debate where the line is about what is good, what is stingy, and what is a scam, but to many people here are being insulting. People can state opinions but also be respectful that others might disagree.

Thank you! I'm a patreon of several people and this is how I feel about it. Patreon is my way of saying thank you and supporting the artist.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Chillax.

That said, I'm a bit confused with people talking about replaying the entire game. This game is one of those games where there are multiple stories that doesn't rely on another story. So you'd just be playing the new content more or less right away, not to mention you can "cheat" to max out stats and stuff.
I've kind of taken to waiting and then doing a BIG update of everything after 3 or 4 updates.

Seems that this will be that chance to do so after a patch or two...

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
So, I'll do this once because anyone coming to the defense of this game is not arguing in good faith.

Perspective:
- Creator makes $60k a month off this game from Patreon.
- Works on the art solo since launch Aug 2016 + staff for coding added the past year.
- Since launch in Aug 2016, made $1mil in 3 years. The update schedule 'stabilised' to how it is, every 3-5 months, 2 years ago. Taking longer despite making more money, 'not a grift' lol.

- They have no control over how money comes in because it's a donation system.
- The game is released for free.
- The pace of the current release schedule has been established for two years now.
- You can literally watch the artist work.

If you think that's a crazy amount of money for drawing at that speed, you'd have lots of people in agreement, but given all the above factors, I don't see how they are swindling (ie grifting) anyone.
1) The creator has total control over how the money is spent. Pocketing it and taking longer to release updates is grifting the system.
2) I'm sure the $60k a month in Patreon money has nothing to do with it.
3) If we're talking 4-5 months between updates the past 2 years and the game released at 0.1 when the Patreon went up, that's an update every month for the first year then slowing to once every 4ish months once over $15k a month was rolling in. 'not grifting'
4) Artists stream for free all the time, what king of a justification even is this? Sharing your process with fans isn't a luxury, it's a smart way to connect with fans and get valuable feedback/constructive criticism FOR FREE.

If this isn't a grift, what has the creator done different since establishing the update schedule 2 years ago? The monthly has quadrupled, so if you can't update any faster... maybe start another game? Make use of the fans money instead of pocketing it with nothing to show for it.

Not one dime of their success is coming from you, so where exactly do you get off complaining about it?
Complaining is my kink, stop shaming.

It's not grift, it's a popular game with a monthly subscription done by a small team.
Nobody is forcing you to pay and if you want to put the blame on something start with Patreon's payment system.
It's 100% a grift, the update model hasn't changed in 2 years and the income since has quadrupled. The payment system is not at fault, the creator has the responsibility to spend the money and has chosen to simply pocket it all. This is up to the Patreon's to reward/punish, and clearly horny is getting in the way of punishment. Guess the creator doesn't have much of a conscience regarding the situation either. In this case, Patreon forcing audits would be the only solution.

1. Everything is hand drawn by one dude alone.
2. You people keep ignoring patches and fixes or smaller updates like the 0.18.5 and don't count them in.
3. Only once was an update done in 5 months time cause the dude responsible of animations didn't react anymore and left the dev team without saying a word. It took time replacing the guy.
4. If you or others want it faster feel free to find an artist who can copy DC's Art style 1:1 and work for less then 20k a month. (Twitter is your friend)
1) And? That's not an excuse to pocket all the extra income since the update schedule was made firm 2 years ago.
2) All developers do this, and they don't expect anything extra for it.
3) That kind of time waste to replace an animator is 100% on the creator, you should expect better and not parrot that as a legit excuse.
4) Better than twitter, here's some other 18+ game devs you can look up and check yourself:
- Siren's Domain has two game's in development making ~4k each a month with staggered updates, providing an update every month combined. Does the art for one, employ's ScarletAnn for the other, both animated and gameplay all updates.
- Heaven Studios does one game making ~$3.5k a month, updates once every two months. Employs multiple artists, CG with lots of transitions and variations, new gameplay each update.
- Gunsmoke Games, known for Something Unlimited, makes $14k a month, update every two months. Solo effort for the art, extra staff for updating the game to a new engine whilst still providing new updates, sporadic animations but consistent CG and gamplay each update.

It also goes without saying all those devs up above provide bug fix updates and half-updates when content is delayed. Literally nothing different from this game, or any other game you can find on F95.

Welcome to the pyramid scheme lol
That gets to the crux of the issue. The creator of SS is doing nothing for all the extra money coming in, same way a pyramid scheme rewards the person at the top the most for doing absolutely nothing past starting the scheme in the first place.

Hopefully at some point Patreon will be required to audit projects so there is some semblance of transparency where the money is actually going, so runaway grift's like SS can be reigned in. Because based upon the response from some users here, Patreon's aren't likely to demand accountability for SS anytime soon.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes