Impaler

May 18, 2017
Pretty sure that I just ran into a game breaking bug in which I can't leave the "Pink" store. I've tried to use earlier saves to try to go into the store, but I can't seem to exit the store even after loading a different save. The "Go Back" option is completely gone, leaving me stuck in the store and unable to progress the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
So I read from 1850 to 1900 here...

A LOOOOOOT of bitching about donations and funding which we can't do nothing about, saves are on page 859 and a few extra afterwards, I'm glad for the reviews and the hot takes that have nothing to do with the actual game are facepalm worthy.

I don't know why I keep punishing myself like this.

You'd think my big head would think about this...

slayerac0

Sep 6, 2017
The route with Eve was wholesome as hell and I'm definitely glad I waited for this update to come out to play again. Her redesign with her sister was great and the new characters were funny.
Yeah... I was actually worried when I got the path split when Eve was being honest, I was worried the split would involve fucking it up some how. Was thinking "click the one that says we're dating, don't smash Eve's heart and say let's keep it casual.."

As for continuing with the same characters, I'm sure there will be some more positions, and probably that three way with Odette and Eve or Odette and Grace that Odette talks about, but I think the emotional arc more or less played out.

jkalsdjaldaskldj

Oct 17, 2019
I

I thought dc already had someone helping him with the art, and kompass productions have like 7 dudes working on SS right now, If i remember correctly the main reason this update took too long to be done is cuz they have been rewriting the entire code since 0.16 or 0.17 and they are rewriting it because dc is not very good at coding and also to support the old saves retro compatibility so you don't have to replay the whole game each update.
Nope dc is making all the art by himself and art is the bottleneck thats what dc said.
If he will not hire someone soon that will help him with the art be prepared for waiting 5 + years until this game is finished

HeroicLegend

Jan 13, 2019
Yeah... I was actually worried when I got the path split when Eve was being honest, I was worried the split would involve fucking it up some how. Was thinking "click the one that says we're dating, don't smash Eve's heart and say let's keep it casual.."

As for continuing with the same characters, I'm sure there will be some more positions, and probably that three way with Odette and Eve or Odette and Grace that Odette talks about, but I think the emotional arc more or less played out.

Yeah I was the same. I wanted to keep a straight vanilla route with Eve the first play through. I haven't explored her being a futa yet though, so I might replay it again to see the differences.

I think the emotional arc is at a good place right now, at this point I'm just asking for extra sprinkles with my ice cream. More positions with Grace, Odette and Eve is a welcome edition, hell all 3 of them in one scene would be a great gift.

SupermanikSol

Nov 15, 2018
Anyone have any tips on how to deal with this? This happens right when I try to open the game. I'm on Mac if that helps.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/core/systems/logger.rpy", line 91, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/systems/logger.rpy", line 15, in __init__
IOError: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: u'/private/var/folders/gp/dv3wbkss4z79zq1ytjybvtvr0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/4F80F9D0-97CF-4DD7-904B-E16DFCDDB52D/d/SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/summertime-saga.log'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/core/systems/logger.rpyc", line 1, in script
File "/private/var/folders/gp/dv3wbkss4z79zq1ytjybvtvr0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/4F80F9D0-97CF-4DD7-904B-E16DFCDDB52D/d/SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/private/var/folders/gp/dv3wbkss4z79zq1ytjybvtvr0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/4F80F9D0-97CF-4DD7-904B-E16DFCDDB52D/d/SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/core/systems/logger.rpy", line 91, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/systems/logger.rpy", line 15, in __init__
IOError: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: u'/private/var/folders/gp/dv3wbkss4z79zq1ytjybvtvr0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/4F80F9D0-97CF-4DD7-904B-E16DFCDDB52D/d/SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/summertime-saga.log'

Darwin-18.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SummertimeSaga 0.19.0

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
do I have to delete my old 18.6 saves?
I don't want them going into version 19 and I dont wanna end up overwriting v18.6 saves while playing v19
Old saves will not work. Eve route changed some fundamental things which require a new game. Annoying I know.

Note if you are doing the Eve content then a new save with maxed stats is fine.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
Changelog 0.19.1:

Bug fixes:

• Fixed a missing screen in the mall toilets.
  • Fixed Logger writing logging header to file when persistent.debug_log is disabled.
  • Fixed a crash when talking with Admiral Sploosh.
  • Fixed being locked inside the gym after yoga.
  • Fixed Odette disappearing during the evening.
  • Fixed an FSM action that wouldn't trigger on Diane's FSM.
  • Fixed hospital lobby background name.
  • Fixed soft lock in Erik's house during the karaoke tryouts if you go in the mornings/afternoons.
  • Fixed soft lock in school when progressing Roxxy and Bissette at the same time.
  • Fixed the Orcette package monopolising the mailbox when loading a save made after its delivery.
  • Fixed the bank statement randomly showing up in the week with no interest, now Monday's like clockwork.
  • Fixed Erik's mailbox occasionally displaying as having mail when that wasn't the case.
  • Moved the "clean auditorium" quest for dewitt from eve's button to the park douches button.
  • Fixed the game being playable without extraction on MacOS.
  • Fixed more Diane wardrobe malfunctions.

Edd175

Sep 1, 2017
"You can start playing the new content immediately from a new game" Where is that option? it simply does not exist?

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes