Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Is anyone else finding places they can't get out of? I can't seem to leave the yoga club or Diane's shed. The night traps me there.

Apprentice712

Nov 1, 2017
For anyone who's curious (or forgot to save for a while and then ran into a bug), you can use option 1 on this link

Figured I'd add this for everyone so they can modify Ren'Py games.

To enable Developer Console:

OPTION 1:
Use unren.bat

OPTION 2:
Use this file

in game press ctrl+d for dev console or ctrl+o for console.
and (copy and paste line by line)

Here is a script that will unlock all images in the Cookie Jar: write this to the renpy console:

Code:
for cookie in persistent.cookie_jar:
    persistent.cookie_jar[cookie]["unlocked"] = True
    for unlock in persistent.cookie_jar[cookie]["gallery"]:
        persistent.cookie_jar[cookie]["gallery"][unlock] = True
to unlock the cookie jar. I know some people won't be happy that I'm helping others skip over plot, but if they're like me, it's because (a) going through the same plot every time is annoying and (b) I don't know how to debug the glitch I got and forgot to save (my bad).

Assa

Jan 27, 2017
"Grace and Odette are now pursuable characters "

Pursuable my ass lmao. They are side characters that get barely any dialogue choices and basically just end up fucking you after eves story ends cause of pure sluttyness.

Also pretty disappointing that we get ONE sex scene with eve in the update that was supposed to be focused on her

Last edited:

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
Is there any ramifications with getting them pregnant in game yet? Matter of fact is there any for the previous pregnancies? How did those trigger? And has anyone tried the same for this update?

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
If I *wanted* to post my dumbass Eve fanfic/headcanon, where would be a good place to post it? Besides r/cringe...

Sep 18, 2017
Question on the Pregnancy Mechanic, is the % chance for girls a % chance to fertilize them or a % chance a successful fertilization will result in Pregnancy?

Xneose

Jan 12, 2018
I'm stuck at the big party. I was told to find Tuuku, but it won't let me into the second floor door, it just keeps telling me to go upstairs. Has anyone else encountered this or am I just doing something wrong?

Assa

Jan 27, 2017
Is there any ramifications with getting them pregnant in game yet? Matter of fact is there any for the previous pregnancies? How did those trigger? And has anyone tried the same for this update?
There are no consequences for pregnancies. You get like 3 new dialogues and then the baby magically disappears

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Somehow I knocked up Eve, Grace and Odette within 2 days and I broke the game. That's not supposed to happen right? LOL

Last edited:

Assa

Jan 27, 2017
I'm stuck at the big party. I was told to find Tuuku, but it won't let me into the second floor door, it just keeps telling me to go upstairs. Has anyone else encountered this or am I just doing something wrong?
theres a side-alley next to the building

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Question on the Pregnancy Mechanic, is the % chance for girls a % chance to fertilize them or a % chance a successful fertilization will result in Pregnancy?
Eve has a small chance of getting pregnant because of her car accident. Grace is almost impossible to get pregnant because she's on birth control. You don't know these things until after you get them pregnant.

Assa

Jan 27, 2017
Eve has a small chance of getting pregnant because of her car accident. Grace is almost impossible to get pregnant because she's on birth control. You don't know these things until after you get them pregnant.
Except that pressing shift lets you bug out and reset the pregnancy spinning wheel immediately

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes