randoMcDuder

Nov 17, 2017
So the Eve content is really, really buggy. Once I got past the exploring her house above the parlor scene, it reset all of my other storylines for other characters, and set them back about 4 steps. Then, if I saved and reloaded anywhere in Eve's place that wasn't at night, it reset her storyline back to the tour of the place, trapping me in the garage while she wasn't there, meaning I had to start the entire thing over.

I love the new content, and as someone with an impregnation fetish, it is a dream come true. Sadly, it is a buggy mess that I sunk a few hours into and had to start over. Hopefully that bug gets fixed soon, cause it is kind of game breaking and makes me want to avoid the Eve content.

Edit: just played through again, and no, it is saving during any sex scene, doesn't matter what the character is, it messes up the story order and causes a ton of exceptions and rollbacks. Unplayable if you save at the wrong time? How does a bug like this even happen?

Last edited:

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
UGH! Why even put gay or trans crap in a game that's been in development for over 3 years now that no gay or trans person even plays? Why would they? Gays aren't interested in hetero content! Somebody had mentioned in these posts that it's 2019, it's not disgusting anymore. Well, you're wrong pal, it is and this update was ruined for me by it.
Wow, you pulled that from so far up your own ass I think I can smell it through the internet a little bit.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
The notes say

Pregnancy chances :
- Odette : 50%
- Eve : 10%
- Grace : 5%
- Jenny : 20%
- Diane : 30%

What about Daisy or Debbie? Are they possible to impregnate?

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Bug with June I believe has been mentioned.
If you buy the Orcette cosplay item prior to her asking about it, you cannot buy it again and you can't give the one you bought previously to her, you just ask her about the outfit again.

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
Can you change the minigame keys in this game somehow? I have this weird bug where using any arrow key resets the minigame making it impossible to proceed yet somehow the letter keys works fine.

Edit: Turns out you could bypass the problem by hitting ctrl.

D

Deleted member 812790

I've got the beers for Dewitt's questline, but when I try to deliver them to Tyrone and the gang, they just talk about rap battles like usual and Eve isn't there, any way to fix?

Madjuls

Sep 19, 2017
I have found a quick solution to getting stuck in aunty's barn bug. I removed the incest patch and rolled back the game just before you enter the barn and saved the game, when I loaded the game I did not get stuck in the barn anymore. I saved the game again and used incest patch and it look's like it's working. I do not know if this will work for everyone but try it and see if it work's.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I've got the beers for Dewitt's questline, but when I try to deliver them to Tyrone and the gang, they just talk about rap battles like usual and Eve isn't there, any way to fix?
Yeah, you download 19.1.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
half of this thread on the past 19.0 and 19.1 have just been discussion about bugs.
To be fair, most of the mentioned (and very often repeated) bugs like being stuck at yoga and the crash in the mall toilet have been fixed with the first patch that came out a about a day after the initial release. It is not the developer's fault that people are either impatient or unable to check if they are using the latest version. Plus some bugs seem to be related to mods (see post after yours), which again isn't the developer's fault.
They are working on the save system and seem to have a reached a point that allows compatibility from this version onward.

And I highly doubt people would be satisfied with an update without content. You still would get countless people complaining about "he's making x$ a month and there's still no/not enough [insert fetish/preference here] content, scammer!!!!11". So he will keep doing what he's doing because it makes his Patrons happy. How does he know it makes them happy? Well, they keep giving him money.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes