Jordan santos

Mar 16, 2019
im stuck in yoga class i did my first lesson but its night time now and i cant go back to gym because its closed how do i get out
The same bug happened to me, but my game version was 19.0, I was able to fix this bug by downloading the latest version 19.1.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Does someone have access to the roadmap from the site? I'm curious was the actual percentage of the game is finished now.
Uhm even with that i could not tell you as DC never said once how much he has planned to do before he pulls the plug. Could be 50% could be 5% for all we know. In the past he always added more and more to the game where he lastly said if he keeps doing that the town map needs to become bigger cause he runs out of space.

Originally this was never meant to be a game at all but simply drawings and testings for DC on how to code or basically learn how to code while doing something he enjoys. But people loved it and now we sit here for years wondering which lady gets the next update.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Uhm even with that i could not tell you as DC never said once how much he has planned to do before he pulls the plug. Could be 50% could be 5% for all we know. In the past he always added more and more to the game where he lastly said if he keeps doing that the town map needs to become bigger cause he runs out of space.
To be fair, right now we've got the development overview "roadmap" and there's indeed a somewhat definied path forward. Of course there's always the possibility to add more and nothing is final, but at least it's clear at which point the game could be considered "finished" and when the "that's actually optional phase" is going to start. One has to keep in mind that it's going to be at least 6 or 7 years by the time that roadmap is finished. So even if the game reaches that point, which I really hope it will, I'm not sure how motivated DC would be to work on SS after that. And that's not even considering any kind of patreon development, which may or may not happen.

Reactions: BigBobIsHere

Fomsen

Jun 24, 2019
If you complete Eve's storyquest first you can't finish Miss Dewitts quest since Eve wont apear in the park anymore

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
To be fair, right now we've got the development overview "roadmap" and there's indeed a somewhat definied path forward. Of course there's always the possibility to add more and nothing is final, but at least it's clear at which point the game could be considered "finished" and when the "that's actually optional phase" is going to start. One has to keep in mind that it's going to be at least 6 or 7 years by the time that roadmap is finished. So even if the game reaches that point, which I really hope it will, I'm not sure how motivated DC would be to work on SS after that. And that's not even considering any kind of patreon development, which may or may not happen.
Yes there is a definied path forward but with an open end. I mean lets be realistic here. Every update new characters are added. And once that happend in the past people wanted to be able to have sex with (insert number) for said characters. Going by that alone the game itself streches even more.

Then of course we have the main story the side stories etc. If that also gets new side characters we are basically fucked again when DC decides to make a poll/vote for them as well. DC however said he would like to finish this game and see where he goes from there.
We even tried to get him to get once SS is finished to sell it over steam. Maybe he will maybe he will not. But if he does i doubt there would be any need for money in his life again. Would he stop making games then? I highly doubt that but considering some AAA devs making sex games like "Subverse" now over steam the competition is getting pretty fast and pretty high quality.
If SS can keep up then over steam? I have no doubt about it but the question remains where to go from there which SS didnt have already covered?

A female MC? Perspective of a Milf?

Yet considering that there is still some years to go i can't imagine what kind of stuff he will add till then. I mean if i count every side chick there is to be able to fuck and possibly impregnate we talk about 10 years or even more. I mean i wish DC the best with SS but if it gets bigger at the pace it is now over the years i hope people will not lose interest in it.

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
What is the first cookie jar scene for Eve? I don't have it and it's driving me nuts trying to figure out what it is. Also in class Eve keeps asking me to skip class with her but I don't see an option to say yes.
The 1st one is an older 1, its when you do karaoke with her and Eric in Erics basement. It's for Eric/Mrs Johnsons story not Eves

zero092

Feb 7, 2018
Seems like the threesome scene with diane and debbie is broken. Debbie asks me to come to her room, but nothing happens when i enter it, shes asleep and it gives me the usual sleep choices

Topfa

Sep 3, 2017
Found a bug that can be solved easily : When you go to the gym at the evening and do the Yoga thing MC gets stuck in the gym, saying he should come back during the day

spookysmoke

Nov 20, 2017
i think i found a bug. when asked to bring the pie to diane no pie enters the inventory and diane is forever exhausted. am i doing something wrong?

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes