j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
It seems like DC is implementing previous voting options and lowering the amount of voting options at the same time. The 2 options that stick out to me are "Dating System" and "Erik, Mrs. Johnson and June" (Which had Save Compatibility tied to it). Both of these voting options have been added into the Eve update, according to the expanded changelog on the wiki.

With that said the last poll was Rhonda, Annie, and Judith, and now we only have Annie and Judith as voting options. It seems to me like these characters are the last Main Girls in the game, and the rest of the females will only ever be tied to their routes, not full romancable characters.

While looking through it, the last remaining voting options from the previous polls are Coach Bridget, and "Smaller Updates" to finalize old content options like "School Teachers", "Debbie", "Diane", "Jenny", "Roxxy, her friends and Crystal", and "Mia, Helen and Sister Angelica".

To me it definitely feels like he's getting ready to wrap up the rest of the game.
Yes, though one has to keep in mind that completing the main story, Ronda, Annie and Judith will take at least 18 months, maybe even a little more. There's a development map in the patreon secion which says the game is "50.29% done" right now, which kind of shows the scale of what's missing.I'd agree that DC wants to wrap things up but there's still a lot left to do. Looking at that map I made a list a month ago to see what's still missing, and it could look like this. The thing with pre implementing stuff is, that he can't pre implement the art which is what defines the overall speed. So while it's possible to lay the coding groundwork, he can't so the same for the art that's required for each update.

I personally hope that he'll find the energy to actually wrap everything up properly, including maybe some additions to stuff that's considered done.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigBobIsHere

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
coach Bridget , Diana , Roxxie and mother Roxxie plss
Click on the link to their official wiki page in the first post of that topic and you'll find all the official walkthroughs. Sadly the mods seem to refuse to delete the other old and useless/outdated things from that first post.

PS: The Coach doesn't have content at the moment and Roxxy's mother has only got one scene.

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
The update where we finally get to add Judith to the list cannot come too soon. Personally
with any game I play I wanna get every female I am able just to fully experience the story,
and she has been a long time coming. I also cannot wait for the hopeful chance to put the
b***h of a Principal and her stooge in her place, its been far too long comin. Aside from
those three, Annie's mom, the nun, the maid and the pizza lady are all on the list of those
I hope and almost plead to be included. Personally I am not entirely sold on the latina putas
at all, but if they are in the game to be added to the list, bring it on.

But I mainly was making this post to ask one question: Is it just me or are the photographs
save the last one all blurry as feck? I played through the game the last update before this
right from the beginning and I cannot recall it being so blurry :LOL:

Reactions: BigBobIsHere

maulpara

Oct 22, 2017
No i
Please can someone who used the patch just tell me do the family characters lose there new design if I use the patch because if they do i'm not downloading it
it doesn't, it only changes some dialogue, like instead of referring Debbie as landlady mc will say Mom, same for the "roommate" and the "ol family friend".

Reactions: Basilisxs Den

Hacco

May 2, 2018
It might just be me, but every time I load a game I need to redo a lot of the events I have already done. Same dialogue, same routes, but the daycount is still like it was when loading the game.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I mean the Annie story intrigues me as well come on bros, we need some Judith lovin
Tell that to the patreons. They overrule my votes by sheer numbers every update vote. Its like they hate her.....How can u hate those melons...... its beyond me.
[/QUOTE]

Your courage in the face of such overwhelming odds will never be forgotten, soldier. For Judith!

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Tell that to the patreons. They overrule my votes by sheer numbers every update vote. Its like they hate her.....How can u hate those melons...... its beyond me.

I gotta admit that the size of her melons honestly are something I can have or not, never been
focused solely on one part of a woman in my life. To each their own honestly though, I ain't gonna
deny they are noice, but I seriously wanna get her done cause come on she was like the first girl
who wanted to give us some in the entire game. First time I played I was like 'Wait we can't finish
with her already????? DAAAAMMIT' my OCD to complete is not allowing this :ROFLMAO: come on patreon
people give us our ending for Judith already then once its done and out the way it can be all
systems go for all the others. I mean its one girl, and yet never gets the vote.

I'm surprised they didn't get her out the way right at the start, cause clearly she would have been
the easiest to do. But I'm with those who says bring on her finished story. Give her a chance.

Can I get an AMEN up in here? :devilish:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I gotta admit that the size of her melons honestly are something I can have or not, never been
focused solely on one part of a woman in my life. To each their own honestly though, I ain't gonna
deny they are noice, but I seriously wanna get her done cause come on she was like the first girl
who wanted to give us some in the entire game. First time I played I was like 'Wait we can't finish
with her already????? DAAAAMMIT' my OCD to complete is not allowing this :ROFLMAO: come on patreon
people give us our ending for Judith already then once its done and out the way it can be all
systems go for all the others. I mean its one girl, and yet never gets the vote.

I'm surprised they didn't get her out the way right at the start, cause clearly she would have been
the easiest to do. But I'm with those who says bring on her finished story. Give her a chance.

Its not that its just the melons its the first melons you could have back then outside from the main girls who where present so it was like jackpot. But since then nothing ever happens.

Its like the MC meets a girl and never goes anywhere aside from a bit fondling while he can already fuck half the town. Just odd that no one likes her or better said the majority of Patreons don't want her at all.

She gets bullied by the lolita chickas and half the school and now from the patreons as well. She is the punching bag of SS. ^^

OH and AMEN!!

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
Hey im playing on my 1.19.0 imported save into the 1.19.1 patch and the map icon on the top left corner is disabled in every save that i have. Anyway to revert this? Dont want to replay everything again

Vrkodlak

Nov 7, 2017
I'm playing through the new update from the start, and got a strange bug with Roxy when you're supposed to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's funny. I have seen it being reported before, but when I was progressing it went smooth as ever. On the other hand, I reported a bug of missing 'mafs book' from Dexter's locker, but after some time I bumped into him on the basketball field (just before asking Missy 'bout Goldschwagger methinks) and the book was there... I got a feeling that these conflicts are new bugs related to rewriting of the game code in preparation for save compatibility feature.

And for random musings, someone above wrote that shagging anyone else when You're getting involved with Eve felt like cheating. Well, couldn't agree more. Funny, how a game largely designed for fapping evokes such a emotional response. I am loving this update, though not without admitting all the bugs and frankly some... jerkiness (pun not intended) in Eve's story, but I am hoping that 19.5 will smooth it out, similar to Jenny's update. Truth be told, while I belong to unloved Judith crowd now I will be waiting for Main Storyline finish, as I already know who's my date to prom.

Last edited:

fittizzio

Sep 19, 2017

AMEN

What i'm hoping is (since the actual pool show only 2 choices) to get 0.22 Annie content (which is basically sure) and then a forced 0.23 Judith content (much like the Diane/Jenny updates choice), but given the amount of Judith hater is over 9000 i'm not sure my hope will be met.

Ulf Gustafson

Oct 7, 2018
That's going to happen anyway since at least Maria will be part of the next update and Consuela will appear in Rump's house, so she may get content in 0.20, too.

Judith will likely get her content for 0.23, given that DC wants to get all the schoolgirls done. We'll see.
Hmm, 0.23, only 2 more years then, see you all in 2021

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes