lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Is it possible to have scenes with Grace and Odette without getting into a deep relationship with Eve? I mean, before we have that moment in the
Hi can you wake up Eve during weekends Odette keepa saying go up and wake her but I can't click on her lol
Yeah, I tried it too, but I think there are no scenes for that yet. It's a good hint that there will be though, so that's good.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Btw, is it possible to have scenes with Grace and Odette without getting into a deep relationship with Eve? I mean, before we have that branching moment in the tent.

Rolund

Mar 7, 2018
What is the first cookie jar scene for Eve? I don't have it and it's driving me nuts trying to figure out what it is. Also in class Eve keeps asking me to skip class with her but I don't see an option to say yes.

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
game breaking bug report: i'm trapped in the school daring the night time brake in to add advertise to the principals chair. it just keep saying "i'm tired" when i go to the principals office, and when i try to leave the school it says "i have to go to the principal office".

got to start all over again for the 3rd time this update

Devon25

Jun 30, 2017
i downloaded 0.19.0 two days ago to find it's a bug fest and i need to download 0.19.1 :mad:
and even with that there is still bug reports :(
i'm going to wait a couple of days before playing it

werdgewrtrtz

Jul 16, 2019
Done that twice now. She still got an abortion both times.
Is it different based on Eve being trap or not?
Edit: Third time I didn't get a choice. She just said shes having it. So it it's random?
Looked it up in the game code, it depends on Charisma. You need CHR of 10 to convince Grace to not get an abortion for her first baby. Second baby she will always have. So no, it's not random.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Does that candle in the Con-Sum-R have any given purpose as of now?

Vadasza

Dec 17, 2018
Havin
Guys can anyone help with incest patch on android i followed the instructions but it isn't working
Having the same issue, may wait a week or so and check if new updates come for the game, the 0.18 version was updated to 0.18.6 to fix bugs and the patch worked fine.

Reactions: Xaøs

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
i am at the part where i have to put sticky tape (glue) in principal smiths office and after i follow the hooded people and get back to going on 3rd floor i only get the message (i should go home and get some sleep). is this bugged? please help cause i cant get out, i downloaded 19.1 version aswell but its not fixed, Anyone know any console commands to skip past the door and finish it?

Reactions: ssj4kakarott

qwqwqw23ecd2

Sep 27, 2019
I cant progress on ms dewitt quest when you have to meet up with eve and others at the park at evening but I only see the rapper gang

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes