qwqwqw23ecd2

Sep 27, 2019
I need to know the command to delete item from the console. I bought the orc costume before June's route and now I cant rebuy it and stuck there.

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Guys can anyone help with incest patch on android i followed the instructions but it isn't working

Reactions: Vadasza

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
In the first dialog talking about aunt Diane the word friend should be removed with incest patch it reads "my friend Aunt Diane" when it should read "my sister Diane" or Aunt Diane.

maulpara

Oct 22, 2017
Welcome the new update of SummerBack Saga.

If you hate see boobs during the sex scenes and want observe only girls back this game is just for YOU.

Just imagine playing 4-5 hours to see girls backs!!! no tits!!! YES!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!

Your dream come true, anon.

Donate now!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm more into butts so yey!

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
This is a pretty good update even if as usual it was very long and no old save is so annoying. The story is pretty good. and H-scene have layer with 3 characters in positions that I find very hot top and bottom. Maybe I can sleep with Eve's sister in front and an extra blowjob, and I did not understand why in the garage Odette asks us where did want to fuck her when anyway there is no other possibility . Maybe scattered a little more sexual evolution with Eve because there have nothing for a first time in history and after blowjob, vaginal and anal accessible almost at the same time.
In any case I am rather satisfied with the content of this update. Rather than thinking of losing another 6 months with Eve where have seen a lot, it is with the story of Erik or that of Mia that they really miss H-scene on which I would return. You remove voyeurism in the story of erik you still have a double handjob, a classic sex scene and a threesome that doesn't offer pretty views. And Mia... A strip and a fuck seen from behind. It's more the story of her mother than her.

dannyslaps

Jun 17, 2017
So every time I try and go into the library it says "i need to check out this book first, i should talk to the librarian again" but i cant go inside the library. Anyone else got this bug or is she hidden away somewhere?

Reactions: Cheesecake

FurFan

May 4, 2017
I need to know the command to delete item from the console. I bought the orc costume before June's route and now I cant rebuy it and stuck there.
I've encountered the same bug. I bought the Orcette queen garment prior to starting June's route but the game isn't acknowledging I've already bought it. I enter the Cosmic Cumics and it keeps prompting me that the store may have the cosplay outfit but when I go to June and click Cosplay the MC keeps asking what pieces she still needs for the costume.

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
I decided not to play 0.17, .18 and .19 ... how many minutes of play have these 3 together? should i play or wait for the .20

Jayman69

Sep 21, 2017
Well, I love the trans stuff and I think it being avoidable without taking scenes away from people who want to avoid it is the best thing you could possibly do to appease as many people as possible. Eve was a great choice for who it should be as well.

Even after reading countless comments in this thread, I still don't understand why people hate this implementation, it makes no sense to me. The choice is hidden unless you said previously you'd be with a guy, and even then, the choice is entirely optional-- it's not like in those ntr games where a huge amount of development time is given to ntr story and scenes, this is literally the same scenes edited to either have a dick or not have one.

Those who are not into it lose nothing and others who are into it gain a lot.
Seriously? The whole time I'm playing I'm wondering when she's going to whip it out..... Of course I chose the straight route, but not knowing if I did it right or not, for a while after the split, she kept referencing "she's different" it's not hidden dude! When she final took her panties off, man was I relieved but they played it both ways up until that point....UGH! Why even put gay or trans crap in a game that's been in development for over 3 years now that no gay or trans person even plays? Why would they? Gays aren't interested in hetero content! Somebody had mentioned in these posts that it's 2019, it's not disgusting anymore. Well, you're wrong pal, it is and this update was ruined for me by it. Your also wrong by it not taking any scenes away, That's BS. Because however many were added to the tranny route could have been used to offer more scenes of Grace or Odette.

Jayman69

Sep 21, 2017
im having problems watching pink tv i read the emaiL and got the subscribed and password but when i enter the password it says wrong password and the password i use is 12345 and subscription L6BV12R
The user name is case sensitive - L6bv12R

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes