anonimus354

Jan 5, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Cannot start an interaction in the middle of an interaction, without creating a new context.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone/labels.rpyc", line 1, in script call
File "scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone/labels.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 61, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 65, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 185, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/kitchen/kitchen.rpyc", line 10, in script call
File "scripts/characters/jenny/button.rpyc", line 87, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/kitchen/kitchen.rpyc", line 89, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 185, in script call
File "scripts/characters/eve/button.rpyc", line 59, in script call
File "scripts/characters/eve/button_dialogues.rpyc", line 2184, in script
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 706, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1336, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1139, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2677, in interact
raise Exception("Cannot start an interaction in the middle of an interaction, without creating a new context.")
Exception: Cannot start an interaction in the middle of an interaction, without creating a new context.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SummertimeSaga 0.19.1
Sun Oct 20 03:35:10 2019

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
This is only for the Incest patch. I don't know where else I should report this, because the creator of the game is not involved in the incest patch:

1.)
Jame
"Would Mrs. Johnson even be okay with you selling her ex-husbands stuff?"
should be
"Would your mother even be okay with you selling your dads stuff?"

Erik
"I think so. She's always saying she'll do anything to make me happy"
should be
"I think so. My Mom's always saying she'll do anything to make me happy"
Jane
"Just remember. You're not going to sell any of Mrs. Johnson's things, okay?!"
should be
"Just remember. You're not going to sell any of your mother's things, okay?!"

If I speak with friends about their Mom's and I think most people do the same, I do not say "Mrs XXX", I say "your Mother" or "your Mom".

0.)
There maybe earlier occasions which I didn't wrote down which are similar like the next one:

2.)
"Where's Mrs. Johnson?"
should be
"Where's your Mom?"

3.)
Aunt Diane says to Veronica in the mall that MC is her friend, not her nephew.

4.)
I found that time passed quickly when I was with Debbie...
should be
I found that time passed quickly when I was with Mom...

5.)
"It's a shame she only sees me as my Father's kid."
should be
"It's a shame she only sees me as her son"
I mean it is her kid, too. Not only the fathers son.

6.)
There is a problem with Erik's locker, the first time opening it and the incest patch!
"His Landlord is packs him ..."
should be
"His Mother is packs him ..."

"...His Landlord must like him..."
should be
"...His Mother must like him..."
This last sentence should maybe removed, I mean why should his mother not like him?

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
whew lawd, after running into the other bug, were sugartits party bugged and couldnt find tukuu, to updating and reloading and having all npcs vanish.

i decided hey fuck it start a new game, play today, save right before helens final ritual, cuck harold and mia hates me, so i figure fuck it ill reload save. i reload the save and not one quest was where it was suppose to be, tried fucking with the debug menu (shift + w) and getting all quests up to date and it still did not work, i really do enjoy this game (and support on patreon) but the amount of bugs is actually fucking insane and unplayable, ive wasted now 12h *enjoying cookies* and haven't completed one quest line fully.

10/10 would rage again.

Last edited:

Mjx691

Oct 19, 2019
Could anyone familiar with the android version please explain what I'm doing wrong with the incestpatch.rpa file? I'm placing it in Android/data/com.kompasproductions.com.summertimesaga/files then when I start the game again, nothing has changed. Anyone have any success with the patch?

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Damnit...I'm stuck in the yoga class. --Go back to the main Gym. -- "It's closed now, I can come back tomorrow." ... and back to yoga. It's been 45 minutes since I last saved. I'm done with this buggy game.

Reactions: Frank01

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Another bug, already reported to them: While searching for the books in the Miss Bissete route, even talking with Dexter the book he picked on the Library isn't there.

This, together with the Crystal arrest on the Roxxy route and the Barn problems on the Aunt Diane's route are the main bugs I've found.

Cherry Bomb

Mar 19, 2018
Just got around to playing through some parts again. Eve is even better best girl now but the story is written in such a weird way to make sure it can satisfy either of the choices you can make but they're both so unequal that it just sounds ridiculous.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
Tuku isn't at the house, he's in the alley next to the garage.
hm well shit, that would've saved me a shit ton of time earlier, i appreciate the info but i don't have it in me to give this game another go until a further version.

Last edited:

TomFoolery

Feb 21, 2018
Damnit...I'm stuck in the yoga class. --Go back to the main Gym. -- "It's closed now, I can come back tomorrow." ... and back to yoga. It's been 45 minutes since I last saved. I'm done with this buggy game.
Download the debug file off the wiki, then use it to skip time forward a day, it'll be the next morning and you can escape the yoga room.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
hm well shit, that would've saved me a shit ton of time earlier, i appreciate the info but i don't have it in me to give this game another go yet until a further version.
Yeah there are a lot of bugs. I just played Eve's route and I'm waiting for the possible 19.5 version to come out.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Poor Judith, seems like she'll never get an update if there's any other character competing with her. It's like even the principal and the old lady at the hospital would win the voting against her.
I honestly thought there would be more competition in the poll (can't imagine what) but I'm honestly curious as to how Annie's story is going to play out.
No problem with Judith, but you can probably see her story beats coming from a mile away.

Are there any facials in this game? I can't think of any.
The MC whenever he jerks off.

• Haha
Reactions: King Bacon

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Just got around to playing through some parts again. Eve is even better best girl now but the story is written in such a weird way to make sure it can satisfy either of the choices you can make but they're both so unequal that it just sounds ridiculous.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree that the story isn't well written on that part, but I don't think that the story weights on her being a trans/futa. I mean, girls can be insecure about anything, especially on a pretty big mark on their bodies. I mean, I have a cousin which has a pretty bad self-esteem because she has a mole on her chest (and she's actually pretty beautiful), I think her justifications over being insecure are pretty much valid.

Following the story after that she felt relieved when she heard that her parents died could imply anything, since they hated her for trying to emulate Grace's style till they trying to suffocate her to follow rules that she wasn't interested in the first place - and that could be anything, like military rules, religion aspects and traditions.

It's not like I liked what they did with her, because she is a fan-favorite character and wasn't implying anywhere so far that she could be a trans, but if that was the case, then probably DC shouldn't give an option for that.

But, for real, the only thing I wouldn't want for all this situation is brainless people claiming that "giving a option of choose" "decreases trains(sic) visibility".

• Love
Reactions: Yakis0ba and lo0u
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes