ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
He basically reworked Evie into Judith personality wise and made her have a sad backstory like everyone else; absolutely disgusting.

You've got Annie and Ronda's parents living vicariously through them, Mia being physically abused, Judith being bullied, Roxxy having a terrible family, now Evie's parents died tragically and left her emotionally and physically scarred. Christ, what a cliche pity party this is.
You say pity party....
I say super hero (or adventurer) origin story.

Seriously show me a Superhero (or adventurer) whose parents aren't dead, they soon will be.

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Just say her to save child) at the same dialog)
Done that twice now. She still got an abortion both times.
Is it different based on Eve being trap or not?
Edit: Third time I didn't get a choice. She just said shes having it. So it it's random?

Last edited:

ItsACB

Aug 1, 2018
Please someone help me get passed the yoga scene after im down im stuck in room and cant escape ive look at thread and cant find anything how do i progress with erics mom if i cant get out of yoga room??
Having the same problem :(

Taharka

Aug 9, 2017
Something of a game ending bug I just hit.
Doing the Erik/Mrs. Johnson route when you go teach yoga in her place. I started in the evening, and when the event ended, it's night time.
Because it's night, I can't go back into the main part of the gym, then out into the city/map (MC just says, "It's closed, I can come back tomorrow"), and because I'm in the yoga room, the direct to map option is grayed out.
And, of course, I don't have any recent saves or autosaves.

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
I seem to be stuck between step 8 and 9 on Mrs. Johnson and Junes route.
Walkthrough/Wiki says I should be able to spy in Mrs. Johnsons bedroom in the evening while Erik is not in his bedroom, but he is always there and Mrs Johnsons room is locked.
Quest log says: These parties better be worth it...
Somewhere a long the route, something got messed up :p

jeff2432

Oct 20, 2019
The update was decent but they should reward you with a lot more sex scenes, at least 5 extra scenes for the girl whos update it is

mikledk

Apr 4, 2018
Tips of the day (year...decade?) regarding bugs:

1. Make sure you're playing the latest version. xx.0 versions are always a bug-fest if you don't make a beeline for the new content.
2. If you encounter a bug, do a search for it here before posting
3. DC has a bug tracker . Odds are your bug isn't unique.
3. If your bug is indeed unique, maybe register it on the bug tacker? Chances of getting help here with something that is specific to your system are slim to none.

I haven't played the new version yet - only sneakily looked at the new content - and checked this thread a couple of times to get an indication as to when the game is playable...if ever (planning to play a full game as I haven't done it since the Roxy update) and it amazes me that I'm seeing the same friggin' questions/complaints being repeated over and over and over again.

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
so i picked bulge eve. i knew what i was getting myself into. wanted to try something new since V's are getting old lol but i relized u could get eve preggo if she had a V and it would be cool to see gher preggo in school. so forget all of that. what i want to klnow is why do we needa incest patch now? why did they chnage the dialog to roomate and landlady instead of mom and sister? few updates back u didnt need a incest patch.... oh and if i dl the incest patch do i need to start all over?
So they can comply with Patreon's mandates and still use that site for funding.

KingX317

Aug 2, 2017
is there a patch that i can just add the new files to my download from yesterday or do i need to download it all over again

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes