JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
This update (for me) was weird. In my humble opinion Eve was the first girl [so far] that acted like a sweet gf. However, I'm not a huge fan of drugs or tattoos.

The thing I hope DC doesn't do more of this whole "tragic/sad backstory with money problems but is really a "sweet" girl once you get to know her".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I really hope you can impregnate everyone in this game in end game, I want that stupid sister to be drowning in MC cum in finished.
I'd like that too, but I would also like a different route with a single girl for replay value, since harem is what 99% of games go for.

Also I hope he makes pregnancy more important, since the MC acts so unrealistically to it and your family doesn't even care about it when it's with any other girl. DC got Eve and Grace's reactions perfectly, but then you had that dumbass MC acting as if it was nothing.

It just didn't work for me. Dude doesn't even have a job. I think the new house, car and a job opportunity should be implemented when it comes to the pregnancy route.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Will there be a fix for the people stuck in the Yoga class at night. Those that don't want to mess with having to open up the game and change files themselves? Plus another question dose choosing the Eve route end the Roxy route because it kinda just stopped for me when her mom was arrested. Honestly this update feels rather buggy and I was holding my breath expecting these bugs. And yes I understand games are in development. Just wondering when or if the bugs will be addressed.

Dantelus

Dec 30, 2017
Buggest upadate ever.... Assis gym quest bugged( after the training you can never left the gym. When you make the eve story you cant finish the music quest line... and some more bugs this time..

Last edited:
Reactions: cimibibapa2

hhghhge

Sep 9, 2017
how to fix this

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/locations/diane_s_home/barn/barn.rpy", line 84, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 351, in main
File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations/locations.rpy", line 255, in call_screen
Exception: DynamicImage u'characters/diane/buttons/character_diane_[M_diane.outfit.get][M_diane.pregnancy.to_string].png': could not find image. (u'characters/diane/buttons/character_diane_dressed.png')

Reactions: FlamesOfVengeance

Basilisxs Den

Mar 29, 2019
I'm a little confused, does "Replaced some edited images from earlier v0.14" mean that if you use this patch ( ) the Mother, Sister and Aunt won't have there newest designs?

Kilton

Aug 8, 2019
Okay, first off:
Eve is a precious little flower that I must pledge to protect. Seriously, adorable.

Secondly: I've done the hj, 69, vag & anal scenes with Eve, and I have done the motorbike scene with the goth chick, and the massage riding with goth chick and sister.

And then it sort of... just ends? I'm honestly confused. The sister makes a big deal out of how it's breaking the relationship, and goth chick admits to being into Eve and hints at threesome and so on... but nothing triggers? There are no more hints on the phone either. Is that a trap-only thing?

It just feels so anticlimactic.
Eve as a girl has anal option in the bottom position?

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
No need, just start the game and then go directly to her story. It's in the first post. You literally don't need to do anything to start the new content.
That's pretty much been the case for every update. People dont pay attention, man

DarkSamurai84

Oct 16, 2017
The answer is so clear, I don't know why people still wonder about this. It's because of the trans option, which is why it seems like it's the canon route.
Wait, what? I don't think her being trans, whether the option was chosen or not by the player, would matter. Her personality and behavior can still be the same even if she changes her genitalia. Hell, even if you didn't choose the option, the main story centered around how she was an outcast and wants to both get even with her opposition or try to be less of a burden to her family. That seems more like a gender-neutral issue.

Again, I'm not saying her having a dick would or wouldn't change it nor am I saying her current version is bad. I'm just wondering why change something that wasn't broken and why would her being trans suddenly infer the need to do so?

Plus seeing as how she's able to get pregnant, I doubt her trans option is canon so much as it's meant to appease people that were looking for a trap and settled on Eve for the last few years.

On a different note, what's planned for .20 and .21? Are these going to focus on the main plot or are they going to be character centric routes as well? I know that .22 looks to be focused on Annie.

Reactions: Yakis0ba

PervyBetty

Apr 4, 2017
Let us be quite real, the only reason anyone actually wants an Annie update is because they want to bang her mom. Which is fair because Annie's mom has got it going on.
While I look forward to Lucy, Annie intrigues me more with her possibilities. She clearly wants to be accepted by a father who never wanted her so she tries to emulate him. We may turn her into a sweetheart or use her to get back at Principal Smith. She could even reverse roles and dominate the principal. And who doesn't love a schoolgirl uniform?

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
Welcome the new update of SummerBack Saga.

If you hate see boobs during the sex scenes and want observe only girls back this game is just for YOU.

Just imagine playing 4-5 hours to see girls backs!!! no tits!!! YES!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!

Your dream come true, anon.

Donate now!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
First time sex with Diane in the barn is all screwed up. It wasn't before. One step forward...two steps back?

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/locations/diane_s_home/barn/barn.rpy", line 84, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 351, in main
File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations/locations.rpy", line 255, in call_screen
Exception: DynamicImage u'characters/diane/buttons/character_diane_[M_diane.outfit.get][M_diane.pregnancy.to_string].png': could not find image. (u'characters/diane/buttons/character_diane_dressed.png')

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
He basically reworked Evie into Judith personality wise and made her have a sad backstory like everyone else; absolutely disgusting.

You've got Annie and Ronda's parents living vicariously through them, Mia being physically abused, Judith being bullied, Roxxy having a terrible family, now Evie's parents died tragically and left her emotionally and physically scarred. Christ, what a cliche pity party this is.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes