lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I mean she has blue hair so I disagree but maybe.

The scene is still in the cookie jar. I liked the more confident Eve, tbh. This diminutive Eve is kinda boring. Shy alt girl next door is an overused trope imo.
I'm talking about her body (boobs, ass) which she mentions quite a few times. The only person who saw her naked was Grace before MC. It wouldn't make any sense for her to have nipple piercings anymore and I bet DC will change that at one point for the sake of continuity.

Whether she's boring, uglier or whatever, it's a matter of opinion. I loved the new Eve more than the old one.

Last edited:

The_Revan

Jul 8, 2017
Anyone know why i cant leave the beginner evening yoga class it just says i cant enter the gym till the next day and im stuck in the yoga room? :(

Reactions: Macgamer

DarkSamurai84

Oct 16, 2017
It would make no sense for her to have nipple piercings now since she's so self-conscious about her body. Unless she ends up getting them after she and MC are together, because she's a lot more confident at that point. I'm pretty sure that scene at Erik's house and many others will get fixed, since there are many continuity issues after DC changes a character's story.
I've been wondering why even have her character change so drastically in this update? I'm not saying the story's bad; far from it. However, I'm pretty sure many people who liked Eve found her out-going, devil-may-care personality pretty endearing. It wouldn't have been a bad idea to keep that previous version of her in tact with the rest of her route. She would still have enmity with Roxxy, her family drama would still work, but instead of being sad about her appearance (and removing the nipple piercings), we could've at least seen her be both rebellious and relateable to the MC.

Even Roxxy, when she finally had her route that fleshed out her personality and gave her character development, remained more or less the same. Granted in some scenes in other routes, her behavior would've been a bit jarring between sentimental kindness to outright bitchiness, but at the very least, the player could say that perhaps this is due to either keeping an image or the event took place prior to her progress.

Just saying.

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Moving onward with 0.19, we've implemented a savefile compatibility to help transition between future releases. It is in alpha, so it may have some kinks but it's a good step towards it.
giphy.gif

Apr 26, 2018
I've been wondering why even have her character change so drastically in this update? I'm not saying the story's bad; far from it. However, I'm pretty sure many people who liked Eve found her out-going, devil-may-care personality pretty endearing.
Exactly. It's a good story line, but it is fundamentally no different than the rest: girl has character flaw and MC conquers their character flaw and becomes dominate over them.

There are no strong female characters that MC courts.

That doesn't mean anything.
It means that choice is good because people, like me, that enjoy cis alt girls can enjoy the character.

Also, wrt you liking t he diminutive Eve: there is a lack of strong women that MC has to woo. All the strong women (Roxxy, Jenny) are bitchy women with insecurities that MC dominates.

Reactions: Kaisenjin

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
That doesn't mean anything.
I think it does. More really is more most of the time when it comes to adult games. A lot of Eve's scenes use 80% the same art for both versions, and some don't but probably could. Forcing Eve as a trap just means less content all around for everyone, which is a poor business decision.

DarkSamurai84

Oct 16, 2017
I'm sure people have already heard, but I'm having problems with the Roxxy mission myself involving her mother. I went to the Trailer Park, and it doesn't show her home being foreclosed.

However, I'm also having issues trying to get through Mrs. Johnson's route. This was after I defended Erik, I'm supposed to go down stairs and talk to him about the alcohol, but he's never in the attic.

Also, when I play the updated version of 19.1, the game actually rewinds to the beginning (or beginning part of) a mission despite my saving within or after I completed it. It happened with Eve after I picked her gender and it happened after I confronted Jenny about lying to Debbie. Not only that, but after the second confrontation with Jenny, the game suddenly had me talking with Debbie about vacuuming the stairs even though I'm at the part where I should be asking about washing dishes.

Reactions: Chrize

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I've been wondering why even have her character change so drastically in this update? I'm not saying the story's bad; far from it. However, I'm pretty sure many people who liked Eve found her out-going, devil-may-care personality pretty endearing. It wouldn't have been a bad idea to keep that previous version of her in tact with the rest of her route. She would still have enmity with Roxxy, her family drama would still work, but instead of being sad about her appearance (and removing the nipple piercings), we could've at least seen her be both rebellious and relateable to the MC.

Even Roxxy, when she finally had her route that fleshed out her personality and gave her character development, remained more or less the same. Granted in some scenes in other routes, her behavior would've been a bit jarring between sentimental kindness to outright bitchiness, but at the very least, the player could say that perhaps this is due to either keeping an image or the event took place prior to her progress.

Just saying.
The answer is so clear, I don't know why people still wonder about this. It's because of the trans option, which is why it seems like it's the canon route.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Also, wrt you liking t he diminutive Eve: there is a lack of strong women that MC has to woo. All the strong women (Roxxy, Jenny) are bitchy women with insecurities that MC dominates.
So what? Who said we can demand anything from DC? If that's the type of personality he wants to go for his girls, what is the problem? People in this forum really need to get over themselves, we're not entitled to anything here, mate.

Jun 3, 2018
FOR BEING STUCK AT YOGA
Stuck in Gym After Yoga Class With Anne FIX! Pc Only I think :/

1. You'll need access to the Console and Developer Menu. So DOWNLOAD and INSTALL Unren.Bat in the game folder and Follow the Instructions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(I went with the v0.8 Not sure if it matters)
2. Load the save where you are Stuck in the Yoga Room
3. Press "Shift O" to open the console
4. Type in jump town_map_dialogue and enter. You should teleport to the map.. now RUNNN my child RUUNNN! be freee! LIIIIIVVE!! :cry:

Reactions: The_Revan

dieze

Jul 25, 2017
PSA

For anyone having trouble progressing due to bugs/softlocks, you can enable console + dev menu in Unren, then in the game (UI has to be active) press SHIFT+W to open in-built developer debugger. From there you can pretty much force advance any quest and add/remove bugged item etc.

Last edited:

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
The answer is so clear, I don't know why people still wonder about this. It's because of the trans option, which is why it seems like it's the canon route.
Unless she's a trans FTM (which isn't the case), the pregnancy wouldn't make sense in the whole scope of the efforts. I mean, why work on that, if there's a pregnancy route to her? Maybe let that to Grance and Odette would be the ideal approach.

This kind of stuff is subjective right now, but if was the case, DarkCookie wouldn't give the option to choose, he would make her a fully trap. Well, unless that the theory of DC being a scammer is true, which I doubt.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes