rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
The game can be extended indefinitely with new sexual positions, new storylines etc. I personally am totally ok with this. I'd love more scenes with my personal favorites and i'm sure other would love more scenes added for their favorite characters as well.
that of course would always be cool but i read somewhere on their site that they do want to finish this game as they want or even have started other projects too

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
Is the camera you can be at Consum-r used for something? I can't remember lol
before jenny rework i think you need it for the cam scenes but now is for nothing i guess maybe on a later part they may use it for the library and that sex addict club they talked about in one of these polls

Jun 3, 2018
I also want Judith more but the principal and Annie are also a fun option, so i'm ok with them winning.
yeah. I really want to see more of the principal's house, the utility closet, and probably give Annie some little brothers and sisters and knock her up lol.

Jun 3, 2018
before jenny rework i think you need it for the cam scenes but now is for nothing i guess maybe on a later part they may use it for the library and that sex addict club they talked about in one of these polls
I wonder why we can't just put it in Mia's stuffed bear. It even says that it looks like something goes inside it (probably not the exact wording)

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
Bug Report, I already reported to the site: Can't progress Roxxy's route, got stucked when Crystal was arrested.
Apparently it doesn't set "trailer foreclosed" variable in fsm for Roxxy, I wonder if anyone knows what is the proper route to that variable via console. I'd rather not wait for another patch.

Reactions: Mikilande
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes