j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well that's not terrible, there's still a bit for her. Hopefully more scenes (non-anal or an option) comes in later down the line, but it's better than Mia got at least lol
Well, there's indeed a difference between those old 50/60 day updates like Mia got and thuse current 120/130 day updates. I mean, we certainly need more scenes one way or the other but it's not like you'd get one or two scenes per update like in the distant past.

dude i ve been waiting for principal like when i first played the game will be fun to make her my bitch hehehe , but that update will release in a year from now probably :/
I guess a year is pretty much on point, probably even a little more, given how massive the main story will be given that it could be split.

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
Well, there's indeed a difference between those old 50/60 day updates like Mia got and thuse current 120/130 day updates. I mean, we certainly need more scenes one way or the other but it's not like you'd get one or two scenes per update like in the distant past.
well i think there will be 19.5 with at least 3 new scenes like with jenny cause i think dc doesnt want anymore disapointment with eve and said on stream that they tought about it but that again means 20. wil be delayed even further

Reactions: cimibibapa2

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
well i think there will be 19.5 with at least 3 new scenes like with jenny cause i think dc doesnt want anymore disapointment with eve and said on stream that they tought about it but that again means 20. wil be delayed even further
Yeah, that's certainly possible.
not much open after main story ronda and annie i guess after that we will have judith
oh and kevin will probably be the last since its gay content and he is on the to do list
Well, there's actually quite a lot left. I made a list some time ago and by now I'd think that's actually a little optimistic and it'll take even longer. I still fear that DC may scrap some content at some point but I hope it won't happen.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
OLD 18.6 SAVES DO NOT WORK IN 19.0 or 19.1!!!!!
Maybe you should read more carefully what people want, before screaming around! He wanted just a 19.1 save were everything is done what in 18.6 is possible. Maybe little unlucky how he asked, but I think what he wanted was clear.

Oct 28, 2017
I don't understand, before going to town with Eve the game warns me about branching and choices, but I didn't give me any for her route, can someone explain what I missed?
Its the trap route. She asks you if you'd ever be with a guy. If you say yeah, you get a choice to make her trans, if you say no you don't and she has a vagina.

VrtraSix

Sep 30, 2018
After you complete Eve's story, when you see her in class in the mornings she asks you to skip classes with her (it honestly might have happened before you finish her story...I never bothered to pay attention before), however the option seems to be 'another time' because the MC is failing classes.

My question is, is that the only option or do you get the option to actually skip classes and hang out if you complete all of the storyline/quests with the teachers (new save and all that with 0.19)? I might just try it to see what happens, but I was wondering if anyone knew before I did it. You were able to hang out with Roxxy without having to complete prior teacher storylines so I'm going to assume that it's just filler text and you can't actually skip classes with Eve (yet).

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
Yeah, that's certainly possible.

Well, there's actually quite a lot left. I made a list some time ago and by now I'd think that's actually a little optimistic and it'll take even longer. I still fear that DC may scrap some content at some point but I hope it won't happen.
well but most of what you listed as a seperate thing would be updates like a 0.5 so i think you can take about 3 of those into one update

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes