j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I don't understand, before going to town with Eve the game warns me about branching and choices, but I didn't give me any for her route, can someone explain what I missed?
Yes, there's basically a double choice and you probably chose that you can't imagine being with another man. In that case the second choice won't happen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
Yes, there's basically a double choice and you probably chose that you can't imagine being with another man. In that case the second choice won't happen.

Ah well, super disappointed it took even more scenes away from Eve. It was bad enough her scenes got split between two other girls, but then trans shit?

Out of curiosity, how many scenes does Eve actually have? Not counting.. disappointing scenes.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/locations/diane_s_home/barn/barn.rpy", line 84, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 351, in main
File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations/locations.rpy", line 255, in call_screen
Exception: DynamicImage u'characters/diane/buttons/character_diane_[M_diane.outfit.get][M_diane.pregnancy.to_string].png': could not find image. (u'characters/diane/buttons/character_diane_dressed.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 67, in script call
File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 61, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 65, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/shower/shower.rpyc", line 42, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 65, in script call
File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 29, in script call
File "scripts/locks/home_lock_check.rpyc", line 123, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 185, in script call
File "scripts/locations/mall/mall/mall.rpyc", line 532, in script call
File "scripts/locations/mall/mall/mall.rpyc", line 43, in script call
File "scripts/locations/diane_s_home/barn/barn.rpyc", line 84, in script
File "D:\games xxx\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\games xxx\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/locations/diane_s_home/barn/barn.rpy", line 84, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 351, in main
File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations/locations.rpy", line 255, in call_screen
File "D:\games xxx\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2896, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\games xxx\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\games xxx\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\games xxx\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\games xxx\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "D:\games xxx\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "D:\games xxx\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in visit_all
self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
File "D:\games xxx\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
for d in self.visit():
File "D:\games xxx\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 730, in visit
self.find_target()
File "D:\games xxx\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 640, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'characters/diane/buttons/character_diane_[M_diane.outfit.get][M_diane.pregnancy.to_string].png': could not find image. (u'characters/diane/buttons/character_diane_dressed.png')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SummertimeSaga 0.19.0
Sat Oct 19 20:07:40 2019
Download and use 19.1, it should have fixed that.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I've never doubted that you'd immediately answered my post and wrote something to his credit. Is he paying you?
The antagonism you present over and over to dissuade people truly isn't necessary. @j4yj4m tends to answer questions without the hostility and try to be respectful to most people. This holds up for hundreds of pages. You tend to just come in like a bull in the China shop to attack others with passive aggressive nonsense that's built around them responding to your trolling.

How about just give your piece and leave the responses alone? Because this one sure wasn't necessary in any regard.

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
Well, I love the trans stuff and I think it being avoidable without taking scenes away from people who want to avoid it is the best thing you could possibly do to appease as many people as possible. Eve was a great choice for who it should be as well.

Even after reading countless comments in this thread, I still don't understand why people hate this implementation, it makes no sense to me. The choice is hidden unless you said previously you'd be with a guy, and even then, the choice is entirely optional-- it's not like in those ntr games where a huge amount of development time is given to ntr story and scenes, this is literally the same scenes edited to either have a dick or not have one.

Those who are not into it lose nothing and others who are into it gain a lot.

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
I don't understand, before going to town with Eve the game warns me about branching and choices, but I didn't give me any for her route, can someone explain what I missed?
Newest build was very nice. Eve is such a cutie and luckily she never was the trap. :D The other two girls...oh well, they exist i guess but i'm not a big fan of them. :D
You can make eve a trap by choosing certain dialogue options (and then choosing very directly whether or not to have her be one).

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
You can use the console to unlock all the scenes (cookie jar).

Commands
unlock_all_scenes()
persistent.eve_bulge_unlocked=True ; This gives you the option to chose trap version of scenes.

I'm waiting for a stable version to start all over.

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
Ah well, super disappointed it took even more scenes away from Eve. It was bad enough her scenes got split between two other girls, but then trans shit?

Out of curiosity, how many scenes does Eve actually have? Not counting.. disappointing scenes.
It took no scenes away from eve, she has 4 scene, all of which have a vanilla version and a trap version.

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
4:
Well that's not terrible, there's still a bit for her. Hopefully more scenes (non-anal or an option) comes in later down the line, but it's better than Mia got at least lol

kazacku , wasn't aware of that. Thanks for sharing! I haven't played since before Debbies update and won't be until at least 0.20 to give it more content.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
How to use the incest patch on Android? I tried it like it said on Lewd Patcher but it dindn't Work.
Maybe I did something wrong, I don't know.

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
im stuck in yoga class i did my first lesson but its night time now and i cant go back to gym because its closed how do i get out

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes