srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

I just finished the first working release (caution: Alpha!) of the for game version 0.19.1 Alpha. Thanks for the head-ups and the patience!

I would be glad if you guys could test the mod out, and in case of errors, attach a savegame so that I can jump directly into the action. I will do my best to fix them ASAP. But please keep in mind that I also have a life ;)

Again, be warned: this is early Alpha state, do expect bugs!

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Unless she's a trans FTM (which isn't the case), the pregnancy wouldn't make sense in the whole scope of the efforts. I mean, why work on that, if there's a pregnancy route to her? Maybe let that to Grance and Odette would be the ideal approach.

This kind of stuff is subjective right now, but if was the case, DarkCookie wouldn't give the option to choose, he would make her a fully trap. Well, unless that the theory of DC being a scammer is true, which I doubt.
Well, I agree with that. I did in fact like both routes, but that's one of the reasons I wished she was a full trap with no choices to avoid it. Because you already had Grace and Odette as well, and they have pregnancy options. Pregnancy with Eve and her female route looked more as a way to avoid people crying and hating the game for the change. It's ironic though, that people are still complaining about an option.

anon1012

May 25, 2018
I couldn't find an answer using the search function, does a Pregnancy lock out any content? if so which ones lock out what?

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I couldn't find an answer using the search function, does a Pregnancy lock out any content? if so which ones lock out what?
It sort of blocks it for a time but you eventually can get back to getting content

Edit: I ran into this and did not see anything in search that touched a fix or such
I ran into an error when doing poker at Erik's that when ignored you always end up with the MC loosing (*Running the Cheats enabled and using the I-patch) I have copy and pasted both errors that was gotten when I chose Ignore in the Spoiler

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
if thats true then you are likely not old enough for the content anyway :)
not true im 25 and also cant use the options they have where i live ppl usually dont use credit cards just normal bankcards and paypall is unusable for me cause of some missunderstanding

Feb 14, 2019
Anybidy else having trouble installing the game on android? I get like 70% through it installing and it just quits on me with no explanation. I know its not storage because I have 3 gigs free and it only takes up like 700mb. Any ideas?

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes