Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Havin

Having the same issue, may wait a week or so and check if new updates come for the game, the 0.18 version was updated to 0.18.6 to fix bugs and the patch worked fine.
I guess then i will just play eve's route for now

ZanaSenpai

Aug 5, 2016
lets be honest when dc created that character it was meant to also be a girl not a trans thats how i feel about it those things evolved pretty much when he later on said there is a trap in the school probably as a joke first but ppl actually wanted that so he delivered, you can easily miss that option too and when i play a new update for the first time i pay attention too pretty much anything and there have been zero hints to her being a trap/trans just a small tease ONCE after the branchingalert for the option and never again the option is fine for people who like that but unless dc says otherwise ppl should stop making up she was meant to be a trap all along
FYI, Eve was planned as being a trap ever since Eve was put into the game. The true 'Canon' Eve is the one with the dick. DC made the decision to also make a route with a vagina to make those that didn't want a trap, Happy.

But, there is no appeasing everybody. Vagina = people mad. Dick = people mad. Optional = people mad.

dordicle

Feb 24, 2019
how did you get out of the yoga studio i cant find a way out after the lesson
using the debug menu, you can either change the time or unlock the location. but anyway DarkCookie released version 19.1 with bugfixes so just download that

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
At this rate we're gonna have content with the pizza shop lady and the maid from the beach house before we can get Judith to drop her fucking pants in the bathroom
That's going to happen anyway since at least Maria will be part of the next update and Consuela will appear in Rump's house, so she may get content in 0.20, too.

Judith will likely get her content for 0.23, given that DC wants to get all the schoolgirls done. We'll see.

Reactions: BigBobIsHere

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
So is there a eve grace or eve odette scene also could someone upload a save with full cookie jar cuz for some reason my cookie jar wont show me all scenes

Reactions: Necronlord2

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
How do I fix the dress code? I've talked to all the teachers, none seem to be able to help. DeWitt wants help with the talent show, but I can't talk to Eve because of the dress code.
Did you ever get a response for this? I'm stuck on the same thing.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
So looking at past polls and now the current poll, does anyone else think Judith will be the last Major update for Summertime Saga after the Annie update? Don't get me wrong I'm not saying this out of nowhere, just looking at the previous polls:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It seems like DC is implementing previous voting options and lowering the amount of voting options at the same time. The 2 options that stick out to me are "Dating System" and "Erik, Mrs. Johnson and June" (Which had Save Compatibility tied to it). Both of these voting options have been added into the Eve update, according to the expanded changelog on the wiki.

With that said the last poll was Rhonda, Annie, and Judith, and now we only have Annie and Judith as voting options. It seems to me like these characters are the last Main Girls in the game, and the rest of the females will only ever be tied to their routes, not full romancable characters.

While looking through it, the last remaining voting options from the previous polls are Coach Bridget, and "Smaller Updates" to finalize old content options like "School Teachers", "Debbie", "Diane", "Jenny", "Roxxy, her friends and Crystal", and "Mia, Helen and Sister Angelica".

To me it definitely feels like he's getting ready to wrap up the rest of the game.

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Well, could you imagine a teacher who may have a problem with that? Hint: She's got pink hair and probably wants to keep it ;)
Heh... i had typed out an entire response that of all 4 teachers, none have pink hair. I had COMPLETELY forgotten that the gym teacher even exists. Thanks!

Reactions: j4yj4m

Woolgrief

May 20, 2017
Its been a long time since I play this game. Well the thing is, I play from beginning again and now stuck at the event when Erik mom want me to help her friend doing Yoga. You see, I finish the yoga but get trapped at the Gym. Anyone have solution for this ?

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes