Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Its not that its just the melons its the first melons you could have back then outside from the main girls who where present so it was like jackpot. But since then nothing ever happens.

Its like the MC meets a girl and never goes anywhere aside from a bit fondling while he can already fuck half the town. Just odd that no one likes her or better said the majority of Patreons don't want her at all.

She gets bullied by the lolita chickas and half the school and now from the patreons as well. She is the punching bag of SS. ^^

OH and AMEN!!
So basically as I suspected all along she's the Meg Griffin of SS. Well fuck that to the highest
order, she was the first girl to even pay us proper attention and I've always been more interested
in females that are like her. Most wouldn't say she's perhaps pretty or anything special but honestly,,
I'd talk and spend the time on her over Roxy, Mia and Jenny definitely any day. Not that I am at all
complainin that I got to add them to my list too, I mean Jenny's end is gonna be as well deserved as
the Principal and Annie's. But Judith has been waiting since before I even found this game and that's
like two or more years ago!

Ironically I have always gone for Mia's mother Helen over Mia herself, nothing personal to her, just
I wanted every mother on that block :ROFLMAO::devilish: not that I don't have saves of them both, I mean who
could resist that chance. I got every girl, even Ms Okita, who honestly didn't appeal to me cause
of her superiority complex. She's intelligent, all females usually are, she rubs everyone's nose in it fpr
her work but is nowhere near as deserving taking down a peg or two as the Principal, Annie and the Nun.

I will be waiting for the final time we actually get to finish things with Judith, more so even than
the Pizza wife and Consuela.

Speaking of which, I made a list below of the possible route females we might still have yet to obtain,

woo or conquer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All have no route of their own, all could also be viable candidates but if as people have stated the
game is 50%+ done, then we aren't gonna get that many. So basically there's between 20 and 30
women who could have more content/additional content in the making that could lead to who knows

where in the story for our MC... Fuck that's a lot o_O:D And that's not including all those who already
are in the game and might get additional excluding 2 mentioned. Didn't think there was that many
left to possibly get a route/addition shit. If they intend on doing them all, sweet. I am hoping for all
that is unholy, that Judith will not be the last on that list, because if so, that is about 3 or more years
bare minimal waiting for it to be completed. And I'll wait that time cause I cannot stand not finishing
anything I put this much work into usually.

AMEN

What i'm hoping is (since the actual pool show only 2 choices) to get 0.22 Annie content (which is basically sure) and then a forced 0.23 Judith content (much like the Diane/Jenny updates choice), but given the amount of Judith hater is over 9000 i'm not sure my hope will be met.
I cannot for the life of me understand why she's so feckin disliked. I mean I ain't one to judge
but seriously I would have thought she could have been wrapped up real quick. That could have
been the first achievement, give the girl some confidence cause seriously ain't nothing wrong
with her. I would befriend and go after her over Roxxy, any day of the week. I never had time
for the cheerleader types who thought themselves above everyone.

Can't they just give us Judith for the love of everythin :ROFLMAO: how can 9k plus be hatin on her?

Speakin of which, outta the entire list who are y'all looking forward to besides of course
Judith finally getting her debut? :devilish::D:unsure:

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
FYI, Eve was planned as being a trap ever since Eve was put into the game. The true 'Canon' Eve is the one with the dick. DC made the decision to also make a route with a vagina to make those that didn't want a trap, Happy.

But, there is no appeasing everybody. Vagina = people mad. Dick = people mad. Optional = people mad.
ofc you can say that but if that was true why is the girl eve smooth and trap eve not and trap eve easy to miss and in updates before no hints whatsoever her being a trap

Reactions: 51cent

darkolo

Mar 7, 2017
the update was ok, but it wasnt Roxxy level update.
I personaly think DC should always try to put other charaters in a given update. Like Judith art scene in teachers update or Jenny in Roxxy's update. This way other character get side content and it scale up the more updates there is.
It may be hard as you need to be careful not to break other characers story but it can be done with spying or voyeurism. This is why the best part of 0.19 update for me was roof binoculars scene.
Or this extra scenes can be done at the end of character story if the game see you also finished the other character. Like if you did Mia and art teacher there should be a scene with these too as we know art teacher was interested it that.
Another hope I have is dating feature and expanding poker feature. If we will be able to take all the girls on date with happy ending in places like beach or cinema, and we will be able to invite other girls to poker game... That will make them feel more alive and not just hello - crysis - fix - sex story we have now with most of the characters. (also there should be a prom finale for all of main girls, an ultra ending sex scene for one girl of choice)
So yes give extra side content , everytime when possible. I want to see all the main girls in swimsuits on the beach (possible with dating feature or as a random events when you visit the beach) I want to spy on them in school shower or in their houses at evenings. I want girls other girls at poker, I want other girls as nude models for art teacher. I want MC to be able to put some spy cameras in girls houses and connect them to his PC.
Long story short girls need extra exposure, and cross character content , including threesomes and foursomes as an end game. And I hope DC will add that in the future.

Wolfguard21st

Nov 14, 2018
odd? Roxxy's mom getting arrested is not triggering, their trailer has not yet been sealed off by the police after meeting with roxxy and annie at school with the cellphone bit.

dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
I have some ideas for future update. What do you think about?
For Ronda update ideas:
For Ronda mother: a character inspirated by Hale Berry or Penny Johnson Jerald
She can be the nurse leader at the hospital. Add a new chamber in hospital to permit two childbirth at the same time and access to the nurse restroom (three Nurse or more in total would be good).
Add an athletic Brother to Ronda. He is a student doctor and help the night at an health care center. He is an old champion of the High School track team.
You can add his introduction after the event with Ronda and Eve at the park.
You can go the evening to help him with a minigame who help you up a new stat : Wisdom (for future content)
New stat with a minigame at the pool to up the endurance of the MC (may be with Cassy or a new character).

For Annie update introduction ideas for future update:
Add an arabic style djinn girl whit an item you found in principal Smith House or the Cult Basement (not inevitably a lamp)
Add two news teacher: an History teacher,a nativ american girl and an English teacher, if someone have idea for her.
You can involved the latinas with the History teacher route and Mia with the English teacher route. (and maybe Miss Ross to flirt with them)
Add new schoolmate girls: - a japanese style girl, great daugther of Master Somrak. Her mother should be an assurance agent (i would be a great scene text if you give their panties to Master Somrak).
Her father can be the bank director. The morning, you can find her in History classroom. She like to Dance (new school Gymnase location, you can find her the evening at) and work the night at a maid coffee (new location in The Mall)
- a longhair redhead twins girls: One is a geek girl and the other like gymnastic. You can replace June by the geek twin to make her the girlfriend you find for Erik (and you can add a foursome scene).
The Morning, you can find both in English classroom. The evening, you can find the gymnast in the gymnase and the geek in computer room. The night, you can find the gymnast who work on the family Dinner
(new location) with a Rose and white dress and serve the client in Rollerblade.

For Judith update ideas:
Add Lopez mother as Beautyshop clerck (new location in the Mall) (inspiration ideas for the model: salam hayek, gloria estefan or Shakira) Idea of a scene like princess diaries.

ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
Question? Exactly how and when do I follow Eve up to the roof?
I've clicked the shop door, the garage door, and the fence during all time slots for like 2 weeks straight (in game time)

Is there another roof I'm not aware of?
Do I need to slay some dungeon boss to get attuned or something?

ta1842

Jul 9, 2017
Does someone have access to the roadmap from the site? I'm curious was the actual percentage of the game is finished now.

ta1842

Jul 9, 2017
Question? Exactly how and when do I follow Eve up to the roof?
I've clicked the shop door, the garage door, and the fence during all time slots for like 2 weeks straight (in game time)

Is there another roof I'm not aware of?
Do I need to slay some dungeon boss to get attuned or something?
After you go up the ladder from the garage, are you then going up the fire escape?

ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
After you go up the ladder from the garage, are you then going up the fire escape?
Thats the problem. Ive tried morning afternoon and night every in game day for about 2 in game weeks. And anytime I click anywhere I get the thought text to follow Eve to the roof.
So if you wouldnt mind telling her to unlock the door for me, I would appreciate it,

zaxbax

Jan 25, 2019
I have just discovered an error that does not allow us to advance correctly in the story, the problem comes from

1571570045933.png

When trying to leave the gym, the following always appears:

1571570137601.png

could you correct the code to continue playing it, thanks

Reactions: oemy

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Reactions: BigBobIsHere

ThePenBoi

Feb 8, 2019
I have a problem:
after doing the night yoga with Anna I can't leave the gym because it is closed. Anyone else having this bug or knows how to solve it? I thought about editting the save file and change the time to morning/afternoon/eveing but I don't know how..

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes