Quazar87

May 6, 2017
That bug happened to me in past versions. Going down Roxxy or Mrs. Johnson's story lines could reset the teacher's lines as well. I think they are trying to fix that by rebuilding the code base, but it's a bit like rebuilding the bobsled as you go down the track. It's gonna cause crashes.

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
Yes. I'd completed all the teachers storylines, Aqua's story, Mia and Helen's story, and was working on Jenny, Debbie, Diane, Roxxy and Eve. Basically playing this game exactly as I have done for the past 2 years.
Could you post your save file? I want to duplicate the issue then report it. Unless you already reported the bug on the bug tracker.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That bug happened to me in past versions. Going down Roxxy or Mrs. Johnson's story lines could reset the teacher's lines as well. I think they are trying to fix that by rebuilding the code base, but it's a bit like rebuilding the bobsled as you go down the track. It's gonna cause crashes.
Well it's a first for me. Have honestly never had any major problems with this game before and was always able to do multiple stories at once without an issue.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Could you post your save file? I want to duplicate the issue then report it. Unless you already reported the bug on the bug tracker.
Sorry, I deleted all my saves and persistent files and started the game again. Currently working on the theory that the persistent file in the hidden AppRoaming folder (PC) that was left over from the previous version could be causing the issue (although it hadn't ever done so before), so I'm replaying the game from a clean slate to see if that does the trick.

Apr 26, 2018
I'd like that too, but I would also like a different route with a single girl for replay value, since harem is what 99% of games go for.

Also I hope he makes pregnancy more important, since the MC acts so unrealistically to it and your family doesn't even care about it when it's with any other girl. DC got Eve and Grace's reactions perfectly, but then you had that dumbass MC acting as if it was nothing.

It just didn't work for me. Dude doesn't even have a job. I think the new house, car and a job opportunity should be implemented when it comes to the pregnancy route.
So let me get this straight:

I, and others, are wrong for questioning the design choices for Eve but you're allowed to criticize the pregnancy storylines?

In your own words, DC doesn't owe you anything.

Reactions: nevt2050ptr

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
Game-breaking bug when in Pink store, there's no "go back" button, stuck in that room. Happens after following Jenny there.
Tried without and with incest patch.
EDIT: Managed to circumvent it with the help of a file from a previous page, thanks.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
This is fucked. Story lines are resetting so hard I don't even know whats happening anymore and the hit s on the phone are worthless. Have played this game to completion many times _ cant do it in 19 or 19.1 Both are well and truly fucked.:mad:

Reactions: cimibibapa2

nolli

Apr 13, 2019
Got stuck in Pink with no way out, checked the bugs page and realised they have well and truly screwed what was a really good game. Pointless trying to replay.

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
when can we get Debbie pregnant!?!? we can get the sister preggo but not the mom!?!?!!? >.> i just wanan see her with a baby bun.... sprite in teh kitchen or in her bed >.>

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Sorry, I deleted all my saves and persistent files and started the game again. Currently working on the theory that the persistent file in the hidden AppRoaming folder (PC) that was left over from the previous version could be causing the issue (although it hadn't ever done so before), so I'm replaying the game from a clean slate to see if that does the trick.
I know it was for me.
I deleted it and started completely fresh for 19.1 and have yet to run into an issue. I haven't completed it yet though doing small chunks of the game in the Wiki Walkthrough order.

ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
Day 24: I'm up on the roof with Eve telling her I'm not really interested in finding out what dick tastes like and snooping on the other townsfolk.
When Eve says we should go check out Tuuku's tent.
As I'm making my way toward the tent I am ported to the gym where Mr Miyagi proceeds to beat me down with his cane.

Day 41: I'm still waiting for Eve to stop holding a grudge and let me back on the roof with her.

On a side note. Do I seriously have to perv on Jenny in the bathroom in the morning to have any interaction with her?
Browsing through older versions walk throughs I read that if you don't perv on her in the morning in the bathroom she has more respect for you and in future scenes she helps you with stuff like giving you a pair of her tighty whiteys for Mr Miyagi.

Yet here it is day 41 and the only interactions I've had with Jenny are telling her there are batteries in the drawer, fixing the broken pipe, and paying her to hang out with Roxy,

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
when can we get Debbie pregnant!?!? we can get the sister preggo but not the mom!?!?!!? >.> i just wanan see her with a baby bun.... sprite in teh kitchen or in her bed >.>
Can't get Debbie pregnant right now, no matter where or how many times you fuck. It's not in the game, yet.

jarmenkell

Apr 7, 2018
Hi, about the incest patch.

There are some scenes that still refer to your mother as "debbie" like the lawn mowing scene and fixing the sink, also in the scene where you spy on your mother "debbie" in the shower, it says "she only sees me as my father's son" now all of these are not technically untrue, but they sound kind of weird.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes