ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I'm thinking it might have something to do with the save file compatibility feature they've added which they said "is in alpha, so it may have some kinks", but if having all your progress reset is the price of having save file compatibility, I'd rather not pay that price and would prefer it if they just took it away.
I mean ...
I'd rather have them fix save compatibility now then never have it at all.

It's better than having to redo content every update if it's just a once off issue with this one that they can track down and fix for future updates.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I mean ...
I'd rather have them fix save compatibility now then never have it at all.

It's better than having to redo content every update if it's just a once off issue with this one that they can track down and fix for future updates.
Although it's never bothered me, I can understand why people want save compatibility, but this game has not only been regularly changing its code base, it's also been changing its previous storylines and artwork and that's why it requires people to replay the game from the beginning. It's different from other games because of this as 99% percent of games just add new stuff on top and never go back to add new stuff to what they've already done let alone change the code to make the game run better.

My point is that, if it is the save compatibility alpha that's causing this, then maybe they could release a bug fix, or 0.19.2, or other numbered version that takes it out until such time as a) all earlier storylines and artwork has been updated and b) it actually works properly.

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
I'm thinking it might have something to do with the save file compatibility feature they've added which they said "is in alpha, so it may have some kinks", but if having all your progress reset is the price of having save file compatibility, I'd rather not pay that price and would prefer it if they just took it away.
I totally forgot that part..... I was thinking maybe the Halloween stuff was messing with saves or something.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Although it's never bothered me, I can understand why people want save compatibility, but this game has not only been regularly changing its code base, it's also been changing its previous storylines and artwork and that's why it requires people to replay the game from the beginning. It's different from other games because of this as 99% percent of games just add new stuff on top and never go back to add new stuff to what they've already done let alone change the code to make the game run better.

My point is that, if it is the save compatibility alpha that's causing this, then maybe they could release a bug fix, or 0.19.2, or other numbered version that takes it out until such time as a) all earlier storylines and artwork has been updated and b) it actually works properly.
I can understand why you feel that way but i can pretty safely say that there's almost no chance they remove it.
It's more likely that they will continue to tweak it until it works properly.

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
would be hot if Eve could fuck you
the nonexistent amount of titjobs in a town with giant boob women, and that you re the only one fucking aside from eric in that one threesome rly is suprising ah and i guess that ancient scene from the library heh

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I totally forgot that part..... I was thinking maybe the Halloween stuff was messing with saves or something.
It could be any number of things, maybe even the incest patch that I'm also using, but without a solution or any sign of a solution, it's just really frustrating. Even if I could just spend a day rushing through it and getting the whole game done, I'd still have the problem of Cookie Jar scenes not unlocking which means the game is not properly registering when events are completing and that right there is the issue that needs to be resolved.

Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Fix your broke ass game, click on Aunts barn, inception, garden game keeps glitching and starting over, game dosen't recognize if you already bought a mission item. Game will crash every once and awhile out of the blue or when you go into the bathroom in the mall. Maybe worry about fixing this mess before another update because I'm done! Ps Debbie should of been the first pregnancy in the whole dame game! Also give us the incest option in the beginning of the game so were not messing around with second hand shit. It's called players choice!

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2017
I'm the kinda guy who ALWAYS does the harem route and harem ending every game I play, I have never made an exception to that before, but I have to say id pick Evie over the harem ending in this game. amazing character and she has a great story so far (not finished it yet). don't get me wrong I still want the harem ending in the game lol but just saying Evie the first girl in any game that made me choose the one girl over the harem. Evie route does not lock you out of harem ending as of this post, I'm just saying how much I love the Evie character =]

Last edited:
Reactions: hgooob2000

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Is there anybody out there using the incest patch from lewdpatcher that doesn't have any issue with the game resetting progress when loading a recent save? Hoping to eliminate this as a reason for the problem I'm currently facing as I refuse to play this game without a patch that restores this game to its original glory.

Nov 2, 2017
Is there anybody out there using the incest patch from lewdpatcher that doesn't have any issue with the game resetting progress when loading a recent save? Hoping to eliminate this as a reason for the problem I'm currently facing as I refuse to play this game without a patch that restores this game to its original glory.
what do you mean resetting progress? like back to game start on just the start of a quest?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
what do you mean resetting progress? like back to game start on just the start of a quest?
As in completing all the teacher stories only to load up the save from the night before and find that 3 out of the 4 are practically back to square one, I can't re-progress with one of them, the achievements haven't been unlocked, and neither have the Cookie Jar scenes.

Nov 2, 2017
As in completing all the teacher stories only to load up the save from the night before and find that 3 out of the 4 are practically back to square one, I can't re-progress with one of them, the achievments haven't been unlocked, and neither have the Cookie Jar scenes.
im using the patch and Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod and I don't have that issue. hope that helps somehow.

Reactions: Reese286

Taco6696

Oct 18, 2018
I'm a year into this website and still learning the ins and outs but i have a question, an answer would be wonderfully appreciated.

To anyone well familiar with the tags, Would you consider this game a good example of what a good Ren'Py game looks like?
or is Ren'Py More vague of a term than this style of game?

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes