Final Boss

Feb 20, 2019
Hi, about the incest patch.

There are some scenes that still refer to your mother as "debbie" like the lawn mowing scene and fixing the sink, also in the scene where you spy on your mother "debbie" in the shower, it says "she only sees me as my father's son" now all of these are not technically untrue, but they sound kind of weird.
can you link the patch?

mendar

Apr 15, 2018
Got stuck in Pink with no way out, checked the bugs page and realised they have well and truly screwed what was a really good game. Pointless trying to replay.
I was stuck and then bought the Virbrator (or whatever Jenny asked for) again and then I got the back button and got out of there.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
On the Diane Route in SS Wiki, it says (last mission): "In the evening, try entering the landlady’s bedroom before Diane stops you. A discussion begins between Debbie, Diane, you and… Jenny. Back in your own bedroom, Debbie invites you for a very special party in her bedroom. Go for it! Go into the kitchen the next morning."

I've fucked Debbie in her bedroom, in my bedroom, in the kitchen. I've fucked Diane in her barn.

Diane's on the couch, I can walk right past her into Debbie's bedroom - nothing. Huh?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Sorry, I deleted all my saves and persistent files and started the game again. Currently working on the theory that the persistent file in the hidden AppRoaming folder (PC) that was left over from the previous version could be causing the issue (although it hadn't ever done so before), so I'm replaying the game from a clean slate to see if that does the trick.
I just started to play the game, only to find out that I am in the same boat. I only did the intro story (Annie, Headmaster, locker, gym teacher, bissette), met Erik outside school, Diane garden intro and first part of Eve's story (meet in park, do rap battle), made some mony in Diane's garden, and slept some times. Now I started again and loaded the save, only to find out that the Intro story has reset and I must get dressed for gym class again, only that I cannot do that and I cannot leave the locker room again because... you name it.

I had a save immediately after the intro, when I load that up again I am able to complete the story up to when I first leave school and meet Erik, and I can proceed normally. When I load the earlier save from exact the same point of time in game, I run into the bug described above. When I load the new save, everything is fine. I did exactly the same thing.

If the game is resetting story lines, it is truely fucked up, as much as I like it...

Reactions: Reese286

FPA

Feb 22, 2018
That's funny. I have seen it being reported before, but when I was progressing it went smooth as ever. On the other hand, I reported a bug of missing 'mafs book' from Dexter's locker, but after some time I bumped into him on the basketball field (just before asking Missy 'bout Goldschwagger methinks) and the book was there... I got a feeling that these conflicts are new bugs related to rewriting of the game code in preparation for save compatibility feature.

And for random musings, someone above wrote that shagging anyone else when You're getting involved with Eve felt like cheating. Well, couldn't agree more. Funny, how a game largely designed for fapping evokes such a emotional response. I am loving this update, though not without admitting all the bugs and frankly some... jerkiness (pun not intended) in Eve's story, but I am hoping that 19.5 will smooth it out, similar to Jenny's update. Truth be told, while I belong to unloved Judith crowd now I will be waiting for Main Storyline finish, as I already know who's my date to prom.
I actually went to an old save and tried again and it worked, went to the trailer and found the police tape on the door. Definite bug, likely caused by parallel events in the school maybe? Found another bug when the auditorium is trashed you have to speak to Dewitt straight away - if you do any other school events before speaking to her and it is the evening you will not be able to leave the school (speak to Dewitt keeps repeating and you can't speak to her about it in her office). Also, I can't take Maria's milk cartons in the back - she has been permanently bunked for me in this playthrough..
Nevermind, Eve has become my favourite now too!!

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
If I remember correctly, Eve had nipple piercings in the original scene with her, MC and Erik. What happened to that? Eve is best girl and best girl should have nipple piercings again.
She was also spunky and kinda real this new one seems lonely and sad.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I just started to play the game, only to find out that I am in the same boat. I only did the intro story (Annie, Headmaster, locker, gym teacher, bissette), met Erik outside school, Diane garden intro and first part of Eve's story (meet in park, do rap battle), made some mony in Diane's garden, and slept some times. Now I started again and loaded the save, only to find out that the Intro story has reset and I must get dressed for gym class again, only that I cannot do that and I cannot leave the locker room again because... you name it.

I had a save immediately after the intro, when I load that up again I am able to complete the story up to when I first leave school and meet Erik, and I can proceed normally. When I load the earlier save from exact the same point of time in game, I run into the bug described above. When I load the new save, everything is fine. I did exactly the same thing.

If the game is resetting story lines, it is truely fucked up, as much as I like it...
Well mine is still fucked up. I did my "clean slate" start then went and focused only on the Miss Bissette story, and I knew immediately that it was fucked after having sex with her because there was no achievement unlocked, then after saving and going back to the main menu, the sex scene wasn't in the Cookie Jar. When I loaded the save and went to the school the next day, the MC talks about seeing Miss Bissette for private tutoring, the thing he says at the very start of her storyline.

I don't know what you guys did with this version, Dogeek, but the game is well and truly fucked up.

Reactions: dboy203

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Well mine is still fucked up. I did my "clean slate" start then went and focused only on the Miss Bissette story, and I knew immediately that it was fucked after having sex with her because there was no achievement unlocked, then after saving and going back to the main menu, the sex scene wasn't in the Cookie Jar. When I loaded the save and went to the school the next day, the MC talks about seeing Miss Bissette for private tutoring, the thing he says at the very start of her storyline.

I don't know what you guys did with this version, Dogeek, but the game is well and truly fucked up.
I must agree. I managed to reproduce the inconsistent state once out of four times by fast-skipping through two days starting with the initial save I mentioned (immediately after the intro story). But it seems to be random. Once the save is corrupted, there is no way back other than loading an earlier save. But I see no regularity to reproduce it.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
will this mod mess up ur save file?
No. But it will drink all your beer and boink your wife ;)

Your saves are safe. But the game itself has issues as it seems, so no guarantee. But if you do not overwrite your save, nothing can possibly go wrong.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I must agree. I managed to reproduce the inconsistent state once out of four times by fast-skipping through two days starting with the initial save I mentioned (immediately after the intro story). But it seems to be random. Once the save is corrupted, there is no way back other than loading an earlier save. But I see no regularity to reproduce it.
I'm thinking it might have something to do with the save file compatibility feature they've added which they said "is in alpha, so it may have some kinks", but if having all your progress reset is the price of having save file compatibility, I'd rather not pay that price and would prefer it if they just took it away.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes