Jayman69

Sep 21, 2017
So pregnancy, if you want or don't want it to occur, then after the wheel is spun just right click to enter the menu option and click back to the screen and the pregnancy wheel is reset.
Or you can tap the Ctrl button once right after the wheel stops, it resets the wheel for another spin. Works great if your trying for insemination too.

halluva

May 18, 2017
I'm the kinda guy who ALWAYS does the harem route and harem ending every game I play, I have never made an exception to that before, but I have to say id pick Evie over the harem ending in this game. amazing character and she has a great story so far (not finished it yet). don't get me wrong I still want the harem ending in the game lol but just saying Evie the first girl in any game that made me choose the one girl over the harem.
Wait, so does the new Eve route lock out the harem option?

Nov 2, 2017
I'm a year into this website and still learning the ins and outs but i have a question, an answer would be wonderfully appreciated.

To anyone well familiar with the tags, Would you consider this game a good example of what a good Ren'Py game looks like?
or is Ren'Py More vague of a term than this style of game?
Ren'Py is what was used to make the game, like how the RPGM tag is for games made using the RPG maker, but personally id says this is a great Ren'Py game and more games should go for this style of Ren'Py game.

fedge3423

Oct 21, 2019
I'm a year into this website and still learning the ins and outs but i have a question, an answer would be wonderfully appreciated.

To anyone well familiar with the tags, Would you consider this game a good example of what a good Ren'Py game looks like?
or is Ren'Py More vague of a term than this style of game?
A quick Google search would show you that Ren'Py is the engine they use, but the game is a good example of what the engine can do and how it's limited in other ways.

Taco6696

Oct 18, 2018
A quick Google search would show you that Ren'Py is the engine they use, but the game is a good example of what the engine can do and how it's limited in other ways.
i ask because im looking for games like this and taffy tales but the ren'py tag is massive and takes a bit to look through, i was kinda losing hope in finding another good game so i asked this.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Is there anybody out there using the incest patch from lewdpatcher that doesn't have any issue with the game resetting progress when loading a recent save? Hoping to eliminate this as a reason for the problem I'm currently facing as I refuse to play this game without a patch that restores this game to its original glory.
I don't think it's a patch issue.

I'm getting it on a clean install with debbies quest rolling back from complete to 43% according to the debug menu.

halluva

May 18, 2017
I haven't played this in a bunch of update; does the pregnancy feature impact any part of the rest of the game? Also, I remember there were a few routes (like the next door neighbor) that at the very end made you choose one girl or another. Are there any more instances where you get locked out of content?

Nov 2, 2017
i ask because im looking for games like this and taffy tales but the ren'py tag is massive and takes a bit to look through, i was kinda losing hope in finding another good game so i asked this.
I have not finished any character 100% yet but I am doing like 3-4 people at once.

Nov 2, 2017
Yes, pregnancy impacts the game a little. I got MC's sister pregnant, after a week she'll text you saying she's pregnant. After two weeks, you'll hear in the dining room a fight with Mc's sister and mother, asking her who the child's father is. After 3 weeks you will receive a message that she will be given birth at the hospital. After this you will leave the child in the nursery and then continue to do the same activities as before.
hope a futre update lets you take care of your kids. Could even make use of the buyable house, could move all your girls in there with your kids for a happy harem house lmao

Taco6696

Oct 18, 2018
check out man of the house. its kinda like this.
well... My bias is that im kinda put off of 3d games unless there's movement and animation in the majority of the game. so thats why i find trouble in looking through the Ren'Py tag. half the time they look like games built off of screenshots of House Party or Koikatsu mods.

Reactions: Jayman69
Nov 2, 2017
well... My bias is that im kinda put off of 3d games unless there's movement and animation in the majority of the game. so thats why i find trouble in looking through the Ren'Py tag. half the time they look like games built off of screenshots of House Party or Koikatsu mods.
still worth checking out Cure my addiction and man of the house there top end games for sure

Reactions: Taco6696

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Not gonna lie, doing the MC x Grace X Odette feels like a major dick move on your and Grace's parts. Especially if you get Eve pregnant since she tells you she loves you. Feels bad man :cry:
Oh and not to mention having Grace or Odette or both pregnant. Shit get's really fucked

Reactions: lo0u and Vrkodlak
Nov 2, 2017
Not gonna lie, doing the MC x Grace X Odette feels like a major dick move on your and Grace's parts. Especially if you get Eve pregnant since she tells you she loves you. Feels bad man :cry:
Oh and not to mention having Grace or Odette or both pregnant. Shit get's really fucked
ill never cheat on Evie with her family!!! lmao but for real im with you on that

• Sad
Reactions: lordfridge9
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes