cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
I'm a year into this website and still learning the ins and outs but i have a question, an answer would be wonderfully appreciated.

To anyone well familiar with the tags, Would you consider this game a good example of what a good Ren'Py game looks like?
or is Ren'Py More vague of a term than this style of game?
Renpy is the base the game runs on.

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
I'm a year into this website and still learning the ins and outs but i have a question, an answer would be wonderfully appreciated.

To anyone well familiar with the tags, Would you consider this game a good example of what a good Ren'Py game looks like?
or is Ren'Py More vague of a term than this style of game?
Renpy is the base the game runs on.

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Okay so I get a crash in the bathroom in the mall, I get a crash also with sploosh, dead end if you do the Yoga session, which blocks that progression. I'm able to get on (sis) computer and complete but the hint won't progress :/ ... On the bright side, there are a shitload of panties all over the place, Eve's are in her bathroom, and her sisters arein the bedroom, and Odett's are on the shelf above the couch in the garage. So that makes getting your kungfu on easy. Plus you have Mia's and Roxannes and the Coaches and Mom and Sis. That's a lot of underwear.

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
I have installed the android version and the incestpatch.rpa
Into(Android/data/com.kompasproductions.com.summertimesaga/files)
It didn't worked. Any idea on where I missed something ?

pomber

Apr 3, 2018
I love this game, playing the last version on Android, but I'm stuck in Roxxy storyline. After talking to her in the hallway(when she got the news that her mom was arrested) MC told her he will go with her to the trailer, when I go to the trailer nothings happens, the house isn't in foreclose, Crystal disappears forever and I can continue with the storyline. The phone hints are still telling me to acompany her to the trailer.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
What are you talking about? I played through this several times and there a few bugs here and there but not really any game breaking bugs .
Uh, for example, nobody in ever in the shower at home. Pretty sure that means I cant advance Jenny's story or "your landlady's" story

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
I love this game, playing the last version on Android, but I'm stuck in Roxxy storyline. After talking to her in the hallway(when she got the news that her mom was arrested) MC told her he will go with her to the trailer, when I go to the trailer nothings happens, the house isn't in foreclose, Crystal disappears forever and I can continue with the storyline. The phone hints are still telling me to acompany her to the trailer.
Try the Jail? Also, I'm pretty sure you have to go to the door of the trailer to hit the trigger.

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
I also notice that once I order the Orcette, I keep getting it in the mail every tuesday, I don't have but one dick! and Erik already has one.... am I supposed to start passing them around the city one for everyone?

pomber

Apr 3, 2018
Try the Jail? Also, I'm pretty sure you have to go to the door of the trailer to hit the trigger.
I've tried the jail, going in the trailer, when I stop talking to Roxxy in the hallway she goes to the Bissete class and her options to talk are the normal ones, when I go to the trailer at night she's have the option to talk about Clyde like he was already gone, and Crystal is nowhere to be found.

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
I've tried the jail, going in the trailer, when I stop talking to Roxxy in the hallway she goes to the Bissete class and her options to talk are the normal ones, when I go to the trailer at night she's have the option to talk about Clyde like he was already gone, and Crystal is nowhere to be found.
Has to be during the day..... on the first.... and there is a trigger in your house as I recall. Front entrance.

Jan 27, 2018
I have installed the android version and the incestpatch.rpa
Into(Android/data/com.kompasproductions.com.summertimesaga/files)
It didn't worked. Any idea on where I missed something ?
Yeah what's up with this? Pre-patch .19 it was working perfectly fine but now I can't get it to work. It sucks because I did like the original better...

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes