ThisKmavel

May 28, 2017
Now I know what bothered me with the eve story. Its that throughout her story, we revisit old locations with little to no variations. The center point was the tatoo parlor. While with roxxy, we got the trailer park, beach and a lot of school action.
Overall it feels like that the eve story so far, is just the halfway point and I am looking forward to eve story part 2.
Btw trap eve is best eve!

• Haha
Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Now I know what bothered me with the eve story. Its that throughout her story, we revisit old locations with little to no variations. The center point was the tatoo parlor. While with roxxy, we got the trailer park, beach and a lot of school action.
Overall it feels like that the eve story so far, is just the halfway point and I am looking forward to eve story part 2.
Btw trap eve is best eve!
Instead of the trailer park, you get her home. Additionally there is a the tattoo parlor, which is just in the same building as her home. Instead of the beach you get the park. Same as Roxxy you need also to visit the police station. And there is also some school action. And visiting Erik's home.

Ok, I don't know when Roxxy was the first time implemented, but she had surely few more updates. And Eve just got started, beside some earlier stuff.

Okay so I get a crash in the bathroom in the mall, I get a crash also with sploosh, dead end if you do the Yoga session, which blocks that progression. I'm able to get on (sis) computer and complete but the hint won't progress :/ ... On the bright side, there are a shitload of panties all over the place, Eve's are in her bathroom, and her sisters arein the bedroom, and Odett's are on the shelf above the couch in the garage. So that makes getting your kungfu on easy. Plus you have Mia's and Roxannes and the Coaches and Mom and Sis. That's a lot of underwear.
Don't play a fresh version of a game. Wait 2-3 weeks or even months until all the bugs are gone. It sucks, but this is how the computer gaming world works.

The Pantymageddon without needing all of them is little sad. Because we miss out some cool panty sniffing comments from the sensei. :) But maybe in the future you need panties for every level of training.

Last edited:

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Are there still events/cutscene when you make progresses some stats? And if so are they relevant for the story for one of the girls? If so, then cheatmode would be for asss

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
That's a fair question. I've read that it's actually two questions that lead to her being a trap but I haven't done the path so I can't confirm or deny it.
Well more or less.
Its the "is it okay to be gay" question(which might as well be interpreted as a gate for a possible Tukuu,Grace or Odette threesome and ultimately leads narratively nowhere for a female Eve)and then the same popup window you get during Eve´s strip scene that you get in the cookie jar.
The problem is with the initial question being worded so ambiguously.
Especially in combination with Odette´s teasing(which,again,leads nowhere).

That's the problem with SS, DC hasn't planned out anything, everything is on the whim of him and the patreon polls.
I...dunno.
Such a complete character rewrite still seems a bit farfetched even for that since one would expect him wanting to pander to his Patreons more and I highly doubt any Patreon expected that.
Having said that...it would explain why half of Eve´s character arc just completely vanishes.
Her entire irresponsibility issue(and all that entails)is never really concluded and instead the story shifts focus on the whole Odette thing which...seems woefully miswritten.
"Trying harder" shouldnt change someones sexual preference and reads absolutely jarring with the constant "Grace isnt gay"-reminding the game does.

Urgh the more I think about the route the more disappointing it gets.
Really hoping DC still has something in the works similar to the last Jenny bugfixes to round the route off,otherwise...yikes.

Reactions: nevt2050ptr
Jul 2, 2017
Will someone explain to me how to play new content from Eve when I need to start the game from the beginning because save does not work. How to do it?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
That's the problem with SS, DC hasn't planned out anything, everything is on the whim of him and the patreon polls.
I don't think this is correct. He may prioritize some stuff because of the patreon polls. Eve as a trap for example seems to be for a while already planned. Her event does not really look like it was made on the whim at all, so far what I have seen it was was well written. And you can see that there is more planned already for example with Judith or Prinzipal Smith & Annie. DC would also not have so much stuff already incl. marked as WIP, if everything would be just on the whim.

It is not really important how the DC do prioritize, if he use polls or just decide without it. There will be always moaning, also because there is already so much stuff, that nearly everyone have their own preferences.

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
Found a Bug Cookie Man!!! Playing a new game (no mods except for incest) when doing the aerobics, it will not let me leave at the end..... froze in space!!

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Yea dream on, end of next summer 0.21.
Nope but believe what you want im around here for some years now and know when and how updates drop. And by the logic of some of you who claim that we only get updates every 6 months are firstly lying and second never reading changelogs. Next update we get save compability and they reworked the entire code with the last and this update to make updates and coding faster.

But that would mean you people actually read the patchnotes instead of complaining.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

jcna06200

Oct 17, 2019
Tried to make all routes again to try to have complete saved games but I can't finish roxxy, even if I use the cheat console. I'm stucked at 98% (S_roxxy_end at trailer bedroom). I've fucked her many time but it stils stay on 98%... any idea ?

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
annie won the poll
happy she won just because of lucy alone. annie herself is also nice, don't really care for mrs. smith, she's almost roz tier for me personally.

i enjoyed 19.0 for the most part, though i have to say eve wasn't as great as i hoped she would be. has nothing to do with the trap stuff, i just felt like her story felt a little like a rehash of roxxy just her just being your friend from the beginning. it wasn't really unique. grace i really loved though, she became one of my favourite SS characters, sucks that she only has one scene.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes