nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
I...dunno.
Such a complete character rewrite still seems a bit farfetched even for that since one would expect him wanting to pander to his Patreons more and I highly doubt any Patreon expected that.
Having said that...it would explain why half of Eve´s character arc just completely vanishes.
Her entire irresponsibility issue(and all that entails)is never really concluded and instead the story shifts focus on the whole Odette thing which...seems woefully miswritten.
"Trying harder" shouldnt change someones sexual preference and reads absolutely jarring with the constant "Grace isnt gay"-reminding the game does.

Urgh the more I think about the route the more disappointing it gets.
Really hoping DC still has something in the works similar to the last Jenny bugfixes to round the route off,otherwise...yikes.
You are not the only one. Just as Eve's story starts I was like . DC decided to abandon her original personality in order to make bland drama wchich is also hilarious if you will also play other stories in wchich Eve is implemented because in them she is completely different character. She is very confident about herself, super chill, fun (this is why I voted for her because I've been looking forward to kind off different character in SS) and the 0.19 is a loner who cries about everything, is irresponsible and selfish.
And yes, the more you think about the route the more disappointed you will feel. We have lot of quantity in terms of content but very low quality story. Basically 0.19 is not terrible but it is also very, very far from great
If you count on something to round the route off, you won't probably get it. DC moved on to 0.20

Last edited:

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017

I perhaps should have put and/or. It's clear to me that DC has a vague idea of where it's going but does not have any specifics written down. I don't see a grand vision being enacted since it depends and changes on what patreon polls say. It's really hard to plan things out that way. The problem with game development is that like most projects you do need to plan things out and keep to a schedule. Making a game is far too complex to just do things by ear.

12tegami

Jan 12, 2019
When the game said odette is giving birth, she is nowhere to be seen in the clinic. She is at the parlor. But when I click on her, the game just crashed, what the hell!!!!

Reactions: pablo farias

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
How can I play in FullScreen is some one know ?
Can some one help me?
If you mean by "full screen" to play in 16:9 resolution, I must disappoint you. The game is in 4:3, and will stay that way until you want to re-draw each and every single image (we are talking about the thousands here).

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
srksrk 68
I saw that you put in a bug report on the bug tracker for the resetting storylines, but apparently you forgot to attach the save files that you referenced. Just FYI.

Hopefully they'll get you an answer, but in the meantime I'm going to have another go, this time I'll do what the official walkthrough says and focus on Jenny's story only as it does say that "Jenny’s route is the first route recommended" and that "focusing on one girl until completion will bypass the majority of blocking bugs".

Fingers crossed.

Jul 23, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'home_roxxy_dialogue_relationship_5'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 67, in script call
&nFC�I7��f�yH����-�,L<��[��&�_1qk� G/�+!/ydY��������m {;!Ã���K��=5�24��g��.���F��.� �a�m`�H�; l�2�ܙZt�Ӎ�K"���e���&4���k��]�r7��I� ����w�F�E
File "game/scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 61, in script call
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 65, in script call
File "game/scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 29, in script call
������i`�։�X�n�#�@n�f
File "game/scripts/locks/home_lock_check.rpyc", line 123, in script call
�4q��nW��V������8�qW^ HR��� ���d�;X1�N��w'��Y�`�R`{V��Y�u{6M۳�b��a��[�-r��{�;�9��܉8A��v������Ӏ�H��'pM�v���D����Sq<�ND�Rp�w�BZ8F1�~�VrO%�����c��8�V-2����*!ZMv�UG�Ww
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/shower/shower.rpyc", line 42, in script call
�fX�o�#��3P��}u����,��p�X��\.�p1Pp��B��(\ldP=��A��I�%�F2�.[�>�Y
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 65, in script call
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 185, in script call
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/kitchen/kitchen.rpyc", line 10, in script call
�&y��:`�/|��$G�ZR�YJ��T:E`�!s%���*�[��JY8�A)�,�Z�%n����l�\�k�3D�J%�0�]'�������
File "game/scripts/characters/jenny/button.rpyc", line 87, in script call
������P��<�ZD�7�lFo�2�DcǪ���W5�x�A�L�[���~�@N0��y,|���X�G��� �$�Sg�?!� �g4��q����k��]�0��a�� �03ΐ0 ߟ� ��-���4����WprP@JH�%���`@&�h�$��
File "game/scripts/characters/roxxy/button.rpyc", line 160, in script call
File "D:\Games\F95\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1434, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 67, in script call
&nFC�I7��f�yH����-�,L<��[��&�_1qk� G/�+!/ydY��������m {;!Ã���K��=5�24��g��.���F��.� �a�m`�H�; l�2�ܙZt�Ӎ�K"���e���&4���k��]�r7��I� ����w�F�E
������i`�։�X�n�#�@n�f
�4q��nW��V������8�qW^ HR��� ���d�;X1�N��w'��Y�`�R`{V��Y�u{6M۳�b��a��[�-r��{�;�9��܉8A��v������Ӏ�H��'pM�v���D����Sq<�ND�Rp�w�BZ8F1�~�VrO%�����c��8�V-2����*!ZMv�UG�Ww
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/shower/shower.rpyc", line 42, in script call
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 185, in script call
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/kitchen/kitchen.rpyc", line 10, in script call
������P��<�ZD�7�lFo�2�DcǪ���W5�x�A�L�[���~�@N0��y,|���X�G��� �$�Sg�?!� �g4��q����k��]�0��a�� �03ΐ0 ߟ� ��-���4����WprP@JH�%���`@&�h�$��
File "D:\Games\F95\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SummertimeSaga 0.19.0
Mon Oct 21 20:10:30 2019

Jul 23, 2018

While running game code:

Full traceback:
������i`�։�X�n�#�@n�f
File "D:\Games\F95\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1434, in execute
������i`�։�X�n�#�@n�f
File "D:\Games\F95\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SummertimeSaga 0.19.0
Can anyone help with this bug?

tigerlove24

Oct 4, 2019
hi all
it seems the game are full of bugs even i start new game it show alot of error i dont know why but i am not happy to play it.
some of bugs
help annie after u do it it is stuck
buy milk jar after renovation of barn
stuck in those parties has better worth it erik path
thats all for now hope it will be fixed or if anyone help me with that issue

thnx

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
srksrk 68
I saw that you put in a bug report on the bug tracker for the resetting storylines, but apparently you forgot to attach the save files that you referenced. Just FYI.

Hopefully they'll get you an answer, but in the meantime I'm going to have another go, this time I'll do what the official walkthrough says and focus on Jenny's story only as it does say that "Jenny’s route is the first route recommended" and that "focusing on one girl until completion will bypass the majority of blocking bugs".

Fingers crossed.
Yes I noticed that the saves are missing, will attach this evening. Don't know why the save lost them, I definitly drag&dropped them into the bug report form...

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

While running game code:

Full traceback:
������i`�։�X�n�#�@n�f
������i`�։�X�n�#�@n�f

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SummertimeSaga 0.19.0
First advice: never use an outdated version. Current version is 0.19.1.

Jul 23, 2018
Do you have 19.1 installed? Because the error says you use 19?
If yes, did you 19.1 in the same folder as 19? If yes, delete the game incl. folder, unzip the game again and try it again.
```

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "scripts/characters/roxxy/button.rpyc", line 160, in script call
File "D:\Games\F95\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1434, in execute
File "scripts/characters/roxxy/button.rpyc", line 160, in script call
File "D:\Games\F95\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SummertimeSaga 0.19.1
Mon Oct 21 20:31:00 2019
```
I updated the game to 19.1 then removed the 19.0, i already tried to unzip the game again, and then this happened

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes