eric78

Jun 16, 2019
I've tried the jail, going in the trailer, when I stop talking to Roxxy in the hallway she goes to the Bissete class and her options to talk are the normal ones, when I go to the trailer at night she's have the option to talk about Clyde like he was already gone, and Crystal is nowhere to be found.
As above you need go to Trailer park during the day(afternoon) not during the day or night or evening

It should trigger the scene, if not then, assuming you are been with Roxxy once in trailer and then with Roxxy at MC place and his bedroom?

Hope this helps

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Hi, about the incest patch.

There are some scenes that still refer to your mother as "debbie" like the lawn mowing scene and fixing the sink, also in the scene where you spy on your mother "debbie" in the shower, it says "she only sees me as my father's son" now all of these are not technically untrue, but they sound kind of weird.

In the patch, Debbie and Diane are also still referred to by name rather than relation when you check your phone for progression hints. Also, Erik's mom is still ref'd as Mrs Johnson when MC interacts with Erik. As in dialog options that ask "Where is Mrs Johnson" instead of "Where is your Mom".

I'd be happy to make the changes if I knew how. lol

Yeah, I have several text lines to report, but as long we do not know who does make the incest patch, we can't contact anyone to get it changed.

I think I could find out how to change these lines.

My list so far:

1.)
Aunt Diane says to Veronica in the mall that MC is her friend, not her nephew. And later she knows he is the nephew

2.)
I found that time passed quickly when I was with Debbie...
should be:
I found that time passed quickly when I was with Mom...

3.)
"It's a shame she only sees me as my Father's kid."
should be:
"It's a shame she only sees me as her son"
I mean it is her kid, too. Not only the fathers son.

4.)
There is a problem with Erik's locker, the first time opening it and the incest patch!
"His Landlord is packs him ..."
should be:
"His Mother is packs him ..."

"...His Landlord must like him..."
should be:
"...His Mother must like him..."
This last sentence should maybe removed, I mean why should his mother not like him?

5.)
"Where's Mrs. Johnson?"
should be:
"Where's your Mom?"

6.)
Jame
"Would Mrs. Johnson even be okay with you selling her ex-husbands stuff?"
should be:
"Would your mother even be okay with you selling your dads stuff?"

Erik
"I think so. She's always saying she'll do anything to make me happy"
should be:
"I think so. My Mom's always saying she'll do anything to make me happy"

Jane
"Just remember. You're not going to sell any of Mrs. Johnson's things, okay?!"
should be:
"Just remember. You're not going to sell any of your mother's things, okay?!"

(If I speak with friends about their Mom's and I think most people do the same, I do not say "Mrs XXX", I say "your Mother" or "your Mom".)

7.)
"You remember that Master Blaster game Mrs. Johnson bought you for ..."
should be:
"You remember that Master Blaster game your Mom bought you for ..."

There maybe few 'Mrs. Johnson' in the earlier game instead of mother or mom I didn't wrote down before I started it.

Jun 3, 2018
Yeah, I have several text lines to report, but as long we do not know who does make the incest patch, we can't contact anyone to get it changed.

I think I could find out how to change these lines.

My list so far:

1.)
Aunt Diane says to Veronica in the mall that MC is her friend, not her nephew. And later she knows he is the nephew

2.)
I found that time passed quickly when I was with Debbie...
should be:
I found that time passed quickly when I was with Mom...

3.)
"It's a shame she only sees me as my Father's kid."
should be:
"It's a shame she only sees me as her son"
I mean it is her kid, too. Not only the fathers son.

4.)
There is a problem with Erik's locker, the first time opening it and the incest patch!
"His Landlord is packs him ..."
should be:
"His Mother is packs him ..."

"...His Landlord must like him..."
should be:
"...His Mother must like him..."
This last sentence should maybe removed, I mean why should his mother not like him?

5.)
"Where's Mrs. Johnson?"
should be:
"Where's your Mom?"

6.)
Jame
"Would Mrs. Johnson even be okay with you selling her ex-husbands stuff?"
should be:
"Would your mother even be okay with you selling your dads stuff?"

Erik
"I think so. She's always saying she'll do anything to make me happy"
should be:
"I think so. My Mom's always saying she'll do anything to make me happy"

Jane
"Just remember. You're not going to sell any of Mrs. Johnson's things, okay?!"
should be:
"Just remember. You're not going to sell any of your mother's things, okay?!"

(If I speak with friends about their Mom's and I think most people do the same, I do not say "Mrs XXX", I say "your Mother" or "your Mom".)

7.)
"You remember that Master Blaster game Mrs. Johnson bought you for ..."
should be:
"You remember that Master Blaster game your Mom bought you for ..."

There maybe few 'Mrs. Johnson' in the earlier game instead of mother or mom I didn't wrote down before I started it.
With the incest patch, I noticed that when entering Erik's locker for the first time the lunch bag will say one thing during the MC's dialogue and then after it will say Mom

Jul 23, 2018
So here is my summary of the version 0.19.1 Update

Eve should be played hands down with a dick not a vagina it makes her story more complete and enjoyable now I know you may not like it that way but this is my opinion.

Now to some criticisms:

1st and most major there is a lack of sexual scenes with Eve and her family though I understand why that is then again this should be rectified sooner or later. But I will state it nonetheless.

2nd there is a lack of content of interaction of characters who are not the MC. Eve only gets one scene with Erik where he gawks at her and a couple with Roxy where the get a few interactions. This needs to be expanded to the whole roster of characters because I can't be banging Roxy,Eve,Our Sister, Our Mom,Our Aunt and who knows how many other girls and except some close related scenes like momxaunt there is no other scenes from it is my opinion that this should be rectified.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
With the incest patch, I noticed that when entering Erik's locker for the first time the lunch bag will say one thing during the MC's dialogue and then after it will say Mom
After unpackig with Unren.bat the incest patch. There is a patch.rpyc file. Which can be decompiled with Unren.bat.

To modify the patch.rpy file, you need only a text editor and to know the exact sentences from the original files. The look little different in the rpy files as in the game.

In the patch.rpy file the structure must look like this.

old "old sentence"
new "new sentence"

these sentences need to be below:
translate ipatch strings:

The sentences can be found after using Unren.bat in the folder Scripts -> characters -> erik in one of the rpy files for example.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Who does make the Incest patch?
I would like to contact the maker of the incest patch.
I would also help with the changes, if it works how I wrote it in my last posting.

chocobo_00

Oct 20, 2018
Just dropping by to say that :

- The new save system is, well, new. I didn't expect it to go smooth as butter

- It's very hard to test for save-related bugs, because everyone will save at different points of the game.

- You may be thrown back a few labels every once in a while, especially when jumping versions (like loading a 0.19.0 save in 0.19.1). To avoid this, save often, and in places where no dialogue happens (like on the map for instance), and while not in a dialogue.

- We're going to address the issue above, but it is going to be arduous. We've got some leads to potentially fix this, but nothing's set in stone yet, and whichever way we choose is going to require major reworks on the whole structure of the game

- If you want the technical details : it's because of how the renpy return stack works, and particularly, how jumps do not reset the return stack, forcing us to chop it up to not leak memory everywhere. Additionnally, renpy's return stack is specific to each version of a build. It's a nightmare to untangle.

- I've seen some issues with outfits not being saved (especially with diane) and that causes issues. I'm looking into that at the moment.

- I think it's pretty clear as to why save stuff is so hard to test for : even with 100,000 testers, these issues only came up D+4 after release. Comme quoi...

- There may be some other bugs, to report regarding the save system, but in order for us to notice them, please refrain from opening 60 tickets about the same bug. It really drowns proper bug reports in a sea of useless ones. If you want to notify that you're also affected by the bug, just leave a comment on it, and preferably attach a save file. And people wonder why we restrict the bug tracker to $1 patreons. It would be unusable otherwise!

- Speaking of the bug tracker, for those of you who have access to it, please behave, as mentionned above, reporting the same thing more than once is doing us, and you, by proxy, a disservice. For real, I don't even check the public bug tracker anymore(mil still does though, and send us the verified bugs on gitlab), since it's filled to the brim with useless bug reports, with barely an explanation, no save or log files attached. Proper etiquette would go a long way in making sure the bugs are noticed, and then promptly fixed. Thank you.
Please tell me we’re getting a 19.5

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
It's funny how 19.1 seems even buggier to me. I'm having story resets and loops that didn't happen in 19.0, while the bugs I saw in the first one weren't fixed at all. I think I'll just wait for 19.5 or whatever.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
It's funny how 19.1 seems even buggier to me. I'm having story resets and loops that didn't happen in 19.0, while the bugs I saw in the first one weren't fixed at all. I think I'll just wait for 19.5 or whatever.
Which bugs should be solved, you can see in the first post.
The story reset is well known, someone posted that they are working on it. Saving, especially during dialogs, seems to have this effects.
In the moment I try to be strong and not to restart the game. :)

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes