Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Well I doon't know what you mean, but I just saw Eve at the park Sunday Afternoon.
You wrote about taking her to the house that can be bought for $5000. But this is so far I know only possible with Lain's mod. I also don't see this option to take her to this house in the wiki.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
You wrote about taking her to the house that can be bought for $5000. But this is so far I know only possible with Lain's mod. I also don't see this option to take her to this house in the wiki.
It's not and none of the mods work on this version so I was told.
Like I said he runs into eve at the park. Tries to convince her to hang somewhere else away from Chico Pato and what's his name...mouse I think. Anyway that is the path this game seems to be taking.

Last edited:

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Bro, u need to go check NLT product right now. I think ur thirsty would be satisfied. NLT is like he is reading my mind and even make everything better. Firstly, just read all of NLT comics, I believe muttdoggy has a thread of that collection in f95.
I know NLT, I've read some of the comics. But I was talking about games and if we're talking about comics and statics, I prefer doujins more. I have a collection of just a few very special doujins but even tho I like the art style and story, I end up longing for animation. %95 of MnF games are shit but %5 of them did it for me, unfortunately I get used to them fast.

Fredr

Sep 14, 2019
I used to like Eve's character, but the development of her story is terribly cheesy, and the story of Grace and Odette is just stupid postmodern pollitically corrected crap.

Reactions: Jayman69 and EJW

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Making such a fuss over weed? Seriously? Does SS take place during Reagan's office? I thought it was taking place in a cartoon version of modern times USA. Isn't weed supposed to be legal in the US? :D Even other characters other than Police speak about it like it's Reefer Madness. xD And I wouldn't suspect an author in this day and age to even make such a plot. :D It was such a surprise to me. :D So weird. :D

Edit: Oh, it probably takes place in the past, because Eve rented a movie. :D

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So I started this game for the 4th time since the new update with the incest patch and did exactly what was advised; focused only on the Jenny story, saved regularly (after every story point on the walkthrough), and saved the game on the main map. But despite all that, it's still fucked up. I exited the game then loaded the final save (after completing Jenny's story) and when I woke up (in-game) the next day it had gone all the way back to .

Guess I'll just wait until either the incest patch gets fixed or the game gets fixed, whichever comes first. :(

Reactions: cimibibapa2

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
So I started this game for the 4th time since the new update with the incest patch and did exactly what was advised; focused only on the Jenny story, saved regularly (after every story point on the walkthrough), and saved the game on the main map. But despite all that, it's still fucked up. I exited the game then loaded the final save (after completing Jenny's story) and when I woke up (in-game) the next day it had gone all the way back to .

Guess I'll just wait until either the incest patch gets fixed or the game gets fixed, whichever comes first. :(
Can you try saving at MC room and after load click town map directly.(clicking the door fucks the game)
I haven't faced a single bug at my playthrough with that way. Maybe i was lucky dunno.

EDIT: And i did routes at the same time.

Reactions: Reese286

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
Just dropping by to say that :

- The new save system is, well, new. I didn't expect it to go smooth as butter

- It's very hard to test for save-related bugs, because everyone will save at different points of the game.

- You may be thrown back a few labels every once in a while, especially when jumping versions (like loading a 0.19.0 save in 0.19.1). To avoid this, save often, and in places where no dialogue happens (like on the map for instance), and while not in a dialogue.

- We're going to address the issue above, but it is going to be arduous. We've got some leads to potentially fix this, but nothing's set in stone yet, and whichever way we choose is going to require major reworks on the whole structure of the game

- If you want the technical details : it's because of how the renpy return stack works, and particularly, how jumps do not reset the return stack, forcing us to chop it up to not leak memory everywhere. Additionnally, renpy's return stack is specific to each version of a build. It's a nightmare to untangle.

- I've seen some issues with outfits not being saved (especially with diane) and that causes issues. I'm looking into that at the moment.

- I think it's pretty clear as to why save stuff is so hard to test for : even with 100,000 testers, these issues only came up D+4 after release. Comme quoi...

- There may be some other bugs, to report regarding the save system, but in order for us to notice them, please refrain from opening 60 tickets about the same bug. It really drowns proper bug reports in a sea of useless ones. If you want to notify that you're also affected by the bug, just leave a comment on it, and preferably attach a save file. And people wonder why we restrict the bug tracker to $1 patreons. It would be unusable otherwise!

- Speaking of the bug tracker, for those of you who have access to it, please behave, as mentionned above, reporting the same thing more than once is doing us, and you, by proxy, a disservice. For real, I don't even check the public bug tracker anymore(mil still does though, and send us the verified bugs on gitlab), since it's filled to the brim with useless bug reports, with barely an explanation, no save or log files attached. Proper etiquette would go a long way in making sure the bugs are noticed, and then promptly fixed. Thank you.
Roxxy update is still the best.

Tell us if there will be 0.19.5 update if not 0.19 is a complete waste.

BDI

May 23, 2017
I found a bug in the poker game at Erik's house,this happens with the cheat and without it.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/minigames/poker_minigame/poker.rpy", line 311, in <module>
NameError: name 'mrsj' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone/labels.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 61, in script call
File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 15, in script call
File "scripts/locations/school/school_front.rpyc", line 37, in script call
File "scripts/locations/school/school_hall/school_hall.rpyc", line 212, in script call
File "scripts/locations/school/school_hall/first_floor/right_hallway/right_hallway.rpyc", line 15, in script call
File "scripts/locations/school/school_hall/first_floor/right_hallway/assembly_hall/assembly_hall.rpyc", line 18, in script call
File "scripts/characters/mrsj/button.rpyc", line 100, in script call
File "scripts/minigames/poker_minigame/poker.rpyc", line 311, in script
File "C:\Users\raghu\Desktop\Newest Games\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\raghu\Desktop\Newest Games\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/minigames/poker_minigame/poker.rpy", line 311, in <module>
NameError: name 'mrsj' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SummertimeSaga 0.19.1
Mon Oct 21 11:57:10 2019

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Tell us if there will be 0.19.5 update if not 0.19 is a complete waste.
Why do you think they will stop bug hunting and not updating 19.1 with less errors? These bugs would only carry into the next version and maybe make it even worse.

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
I have a few problems and a question.
First, Erik: my goal tracker says "These parties had better be worth it..." I have no clue where to go from there.
Second, Eriks mom: I have to go do this yoga class but at the end I'm inside the back part of the gym and when I try to go back it says that I can't enter the gym at night even though i'm in there already, I can't even exit through the map because it's greyed out.
And lastly: the sister, is the last thing in her current line that I can pay her to pretend to be my girlfriend if is there more?

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes