Deadlydread

Feb 20, 2018
I found a bug in the poker game at Erik's house,this happens with the cheat and without it.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/minigames/poker_minigame/poker.rpy", line 311, in <module>
NameError: name 'mrsj' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone/labels.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 61, in script call
File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 15, in script call
File "scripts/locations/school/school_front.rpyc", line 37, in script call
File "scripts/locations/school/school_hall/school_hall.rpyc", line 212, in script call
File "scripts/locations/school/school_hall/first_floor/right_hallway/right_hallway.rpyc", line 15, in script call
File "scripts/locations/school/school_hall/first_floor/right_hallway/assembly_hall/assembly_hall.rpyc", line 18, in script call
File "scripts/characters/mrsj/button.rpyc", line 100, in script call
File "scripts/minigames/poker_minigame/poker.rpyc", line 311, in script
File "C:\Users\raghu\Desktop\Newest Games\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\raghu\Desktop\Newest Games\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SummertimeSaga 0.19.1
Mon Oct 21 11:57:10 2019
Same error.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
If he adds more scenes I'm sure it will be like the previous added updates, not worth the long wait
I disagree.
Aside from "worth the wait" being rather subjective,Jenny´s bugfix additions left her character on a far more satisfying note than the initial release(which left her exactly where she was prior to the update).
Hell I would argue that had those additions been in from the beginning her update would have received quite a bit less animosity by the community.

View attachment 436903
The progress tracker still says 0.19 and "11 changes in last 24hrs".
maybe they're still working on an update before 0.20
Huh thats good to know.
Even if there isnt new content this thing really needs a few more bugfixes before being laid to rest for the next few months.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Forgive if this has been posted already:

For those of you experiencing the bug where Mrs J glitches out during poker, it's a conflict with the cheat mode. I toggled it off (using the dev console thingy you access via MC's phone and clicking the network signal bars on the left of the home screen), and went in and just played the game and won it first time and had the backroom over-pants handies.

But now that that's out of the way, the conversation she has with you, and the one you have with Erik, never fire. So I'm one event further down the chain, but it still won't progress any more.

Reactions: Reese286

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Probably one of the best sexgames ever made, but I can not play it any more.
With every new update you have to do the same shit over and over again.
+ Go to the funeral.
+ Talk to your sister.
+ Talk to your mom.
+ Go to Erik
+ Go to school and so on.

Why cant v.19 begin, where v.18 has ended? ( That is the main question)

Just like some the following games:
Dating my Daughter
Parental Love
Dreams of Desire, and
Good Girl Gone Bad.......
and many more.

Hardcore fans, saying, that I am wrong in
:LOL:
Yes, you are wrong because this game is non-linear. With each new update there have been changes to previous events and many storylines have completely changed from what they were at the beginning. The coding of the game has also been constantly updated to both reflect these changes and to generally just improve the game's functionality. Most other Ren'py games just work within the basic framework of Ren'py coding and never go back to change what they've already done. As such, this game could not allow for saves from previous versions to be used as it would mess up the new version because their code is incompatible.

Reactions: BigBobIsHere

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So I started this game for the 4th time since the new update with the incest patch and did exactly what was advised; focused only on the Jenny story, saved regularly (after every story point on the walkthrough), and saved the game on the main map. But despite all that, it's still fucked up. I exited the game then loaded the final save (after completing Jenny's story) and when I woke up (in-game) the next day it had gone all the way back to .

Guess I'll just wait until either the incest patch gets fixed or the game gets fixed, whichever comes first. :(
Well, tried it a 5th time, this time without the incest patch, and skipped through the whole Jenny storyline. It seemed to work this time as Jenny's storyline didn't reverse but then I did Debbie's storyline to completion but it has reverted back to and it won't stop repeating every morning. Also, the basement sex scene never triggers.

So I guess the game's fucked up whether you use the patch or not.

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
Help guys, im doing the Roxy's route and in school Roxy is saying that cops are in her house, so MC need to keep her company to her home, im going to her home but nothing happens, help?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
You know what...I know DC has a schedule and all based on patreon votes

But it would be cool if one of those got pushed aside to move the Annie update up for the games Annie-versary.
I totally don't have other motives like getting judith content sooner.

xMalakh77x

Jan 30, 2018
you know what? are we getting more of Mia? more positions? pregnancy? is her story done? i want more of the innocent yet corruptible Mia :)

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Probably one of the best sexgames ever made, but I can not play it any more.
With every new update you have to do the same shit over and over again.
+ Go to the funeral.
+ Talk to your sister.
+ Talk to your mom.
+ Go to Erik
+ Go to school and so on.

Why cant v.19 begin, where v.18 has ended? ( That is the main question)

Just like some the following games:
Dating my Daughter
Parental Love
Dreams of Desire, and
Good Girl Gone Bad.......
and many more.

Hardcore fans, saying, that I am wrong in
:LOL:
Completely agree. All the Dev needs to do is add a 'Save Game' files for a completed game, all routes. This would get rid of the never ending drama from folks about old saves not working too. Will that please everyone? No, but nothing will, there is always someone with issues; oh well. It will please 90% though and that's more than enough to make it worth while. Its not like this would add a lot of work either. We all know DC's team have those saves right now becuause they built the game and played the update ... so hey DC, do us a solid and Give Us The Save! Then those who want to play though the whole game can and those who just want to see the new content can do that too _ Win Win.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: EvilCartman

blue7jeff588

Aug 23, 2017
Can someone tell me why I didn't see these two Diane's scenes from this video in 0.19.1?

Are these only in old version or be removed?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Roxxy update is still the best.

Tell us if there will be 0.19.5 update if not 0.19 is a complete waste.
You think so? Well, Roxxy and friends hat some nice scenes in this update, too. Orange Becca was just the best, but Missy not aware of the dick on her face... And all the time Roxxy just caring about her hair, fantastic!

And I am not even through.

Reactions: Sync

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I found a bug in the poker game at Erik's house,this happens with the cheat and without it.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone/labels.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 15, in script call
File "scripts/locations/school/school_front.rpyc", line 37, in script call
File "scripts/locations/school/school_hall/school_hall.rpyc", line 212, in script call
File "scripts/locations/school/school_hall/first_floor/right_hallway/right_hallway.rpyc", line 15, in script call
File "scripts/locations/school/school_hall/first_floor/right_hallway/assembly_hall/assembly_hall.rpyc", line 18, in script call
File "scripts/characters/mrsj/button.rpyc", line 100, in script call
File "scripts/minigames/poker_minigame/poker.rpyc", line 311, in script
File "C:\Users\raghu\Desktop\Newest Games\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\raghu\Desktop\Newest Games\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SummertimeSaga 0.19.1
Mon Oct 21 11:57:10 2019
You can install my mod, it's fixed there. And before you ask, the link is in my signature.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Can someone tell me why I didn't see these two Diane's scenes from this video in 0.19.1?

Are these only in old version or be removed?
They have been removed in newer versions. My mod (see signature) brings them back -- or at least almost.

Reactions: Zinb
D

Deleted member 1094881

When is the next expected update for the game (not just in terms of bug fixes but major story development?)

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
When is the next expected update for the game (not just in terms of bug fixes but major story development?)
Jesus H. Christ, give it a break! Episode 19 just came out and already you're wondering about Episode 20?

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Take a fucking chill pill. Be patient. It'll be out when it comes out, and not before.

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Question: How do I get out of the gym after completing the favor Mrs. Johnson asked me with the role of yoga positions? Because when I'm done I'm going to leave but the MC says it's closed and I can't move on

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes